Question Will I get the virus

TD1000

Hello Everyone, I am a nurse thinking about changing jobs. I work now in a facility that has no cases. But I am looking to move for personal aspirations. I cast a chart below. At first glance it shows the moon is still in the 3 degree range but in the first house which makes me believe that the chart is radical. The chart shows some exposure to the virus (Venus, significator of 6th), but with the moon opposing, I am thinking that either it would be mild enough for me to fight it off, or I would be strong enough to beat it even if it were severe. This is a big decision so I would like your opinions. Here is the chart in Astro.com. Obviously there are lots of viruses, but I was specific in asking about getting sick from Corona. I am not concerned about the flu or anything else my residents may get and have never had the need to ask about any sickness derived from work. I have not been tested. I feel no different from before the virus. Everything is as it was before. As I said, there are no cases of the virus where I work.

Attachments

• Virus.jpg
    Virus.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hello Everyone, I am a nurse thinking about changing jobs. I work now in a facility that has no cases. But I am looking to move for personal aspirations. I cast a chart below. At first glance it shows the moon is still in the 3 degree range but in the first house which makes me believe that the chart is radical. The chart shows some exposure to the virus (Venus, significator of 6th), but with the moon opposing, I am thinking that either it would be mild enough for me to fight it off, or I would be strong enough to beat it even if it were severe. This is a big decision so I would like your opinions.
question is invalid
because

Horary is very specific - state WHICH VIRUS
- there are more than ONE HUNDRED VIRUSES affecting humans :smile:
LISTED AT https://viralzone.expasy.org/678

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi

Did you get tested yet? How are you feeling? You say nothing about the most important things.

I can read the chart for you if you can pull it on astro.com . The attached is very unclear.

TD1000

The question actually is valid. One of the things I read about horary is not to complicate it. I was talking about covid. I was not confused about what virus I was talking about. I did change jobs, I did get the virus and I am at home recovering. In the other post, everything that was analyzed by commenting members was accurate.

TD1000

To get even more specific. I believed that if I got covid the illness would be mild. It has been mild. No breathing difficulty and no pain.