When will a coronavirus vaccine be ready?

kalinka

My question was when a corona virus vaccine will be on the market, ready for the treatment.

Asc is in Virgo and gives an idea of the matter. Mercury is also L10 (treatment) and located in the 6th house of health (care) and diseases. 6th house ruler is Saturn and the natural ruler of the 10th. I would say Saturn represents the vaccine in this case.
[Also Rex E.Bills assigns in his "Rulership Book" medicine to the Signs Virgo and Scorpio and the planets Saturn and Neptune.]
Saturn is essential and accidential strong, ready to change the sign and will conjoin with the Moon in less than 5 Degrees. So in 5 month- let's say at the end of August.
KP Vedic astrology gives for that chart the Ruling Planets Sun,Venus,Saturn and Mercury (listed by strength). According the Shrikrishna Paddhati concept this would be in (Sidereal) Sun Sign Leo and in the Star of Venus, which is the time frame of mid August - Beginning of September. Since Saturn is retrograde at this time, we use Mercury as Sublord. This would give us the date September 10.
What do you think? :)

Attachments

• vaccine2.jpg
    vaccine2.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 69
  • va1.jpg
    va1.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 38
  • va2.png
    va2.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Aria Venue

hello kalinka
before i comment on this one since you said is not Regiomontanus, could you please fix it or give the data at least?

Aria Venue

ok in short about 8 something units of time medium(in a time scale of weeks-months -years) logically to be ready for distribution
To be honest even this one as 8 something months seems unrealistic(even more would have been to consider 2 months as 8 weeks), i have seen similar questions so far and all of them between 1-2 years, not to mention that i don't see any good in this vaccine, which is mercury by the way (l10).

Last edited:

kalinka

ok in short about 8 something units of time medium to be ready for distribution
To be honest even this one as 8 something months seems unrealistic, i have seen similar questions so far and all of them between 1-2 years, not to mention that i don't see any good in this vaccine, which is mercury by the way (l10).

How you come to 8 units?

Aria Venue

How you come to 8 units?
hello kalinka
8 something units the time needs mercury to reach dc and asc by opposition (gain angularity and reach nations) but you see this chart is controversial.a treatment-vaccine in order to be effective it should have power over the illness. you see mercury just previously left saturn's domicile(trial phase intitiated), so it was controlled by the illness.in this chart considering saturn(l6) as the disease-illness and not mars (as the virus) we have to wait the planet of the illness also to get into a sign ruled by Mercury.even in a mundane chart moon represents the people and moon is disposed by saturn and in mars exaltation and moon conjunct malefic pluto(as a fixed star) and heading to saturn and even in aquarious will be in saturn's domicile, so the disease will have power over moon.still saturn entering aquarious (in about 16 minutes of arc) will be in mercury's triplicity, and will no longer be in jupiter's fall (mersury's dispositor) and mars (virus) exaltation.then for the same reason as a second ypothesis we could say that mercury should enter aris, from where he is in saturn's fall(antipathy), again about 29 units medium time (if weeks about 7, 5 months-if months about 2 years something), but i am inclined to the first with 8 something (months or weeks)..at least i hope so as a start

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
All

DO NOT post anything in a horary thread that is not a HORARY ASTROLOGICAL response to the question. I just deleted several non-astrological posts. Non-astrological discussions of current events ALWAYS belong in Chat, or else should not be posted in this forum at all.

Back to horary,
Osamenor

aquarius7000

Hi,

House 7 is the doctors

House 10 is their treatment (vaccine).

Mercury (house 10) is in Pisces, so in Jupiter's domain (treatment is being worked on by doctors). However, Mercury presently is cadent and under the Sun's beams, which means that treatment is still hidden form the docs as in not completely known to them. When Mercury enters the 7th and goes above the Suns beams, that is when the treatment will surface as in be known to the doctors. This happens in 8 units, so weeks or months.

Aria Venue

Hi,

House 7 is the doctors

House 10 is their treatment (vaccine).

Mercury (house 10) is in Pisces, so in Jupiter's domain (treatment is being worked on by doctors). However, Mercury presently is cadent and under the Sun's beams, which means that treatment is still hidden form the docs as in not completely known to them. When Mercury enters the 7th and goes above the Suns beams, that is when the treatment will surface as in be known to the doctors. This happens in 8 units, so weeks or months.

i am glad i am not the only one who sees it also as 8 something months-weeks, i hope indeed this is the case at least according to this chart:smile: this gives me hope :love:

kalinka

Yes, even 8 month seems to be an ideal case but this would be great. Through KP I am seeing the 3rd November as the second date, if it's not September.
The Who counts currently over 50 vaccine projects. 8 of them already do trials with volunteers. And CureVac , a company from germany, says, they could deliver a vaccine in autumn and the approval procedure might take place quicker...but many experts doubt it.

JUPITERASC

My question was
when a corona virus vaccine
will be on the market,
ready for the treatment.
Horary is very specific
and so
question may require re-phrasing to be more specific
because
vaccines are intended to prevent
& cannot "cure" :smile:
[Deleted non-astrological comments. - Moderator]

6th house ruler is Saturn and the natural ruler of the 10th. I would say Saturn represents the vaccine in this case.
[Also Rex E.Bills assigns in his "Rulership Book" medicine to the Signs Virgo and Scorpio and the planets Saturn and Neptune.]
Saturn is essential and accidential strong, ready to change the sign and will conjoin with the Moon in less than 5 Degrees. So in 5 month- let's say at the end of August.
KP Vedic astrology gives for that chart the Ruling Planets Sun,Venus,Saturn and Mercury (listed by strength). According the Shrikrishna Paddhati concept this would be in (Sidereal) Sun Sign Leo and in the Star of Venus, which is the time frame of mid August - Beginning of September. Since Saturn is retrograde at this time, we use Mercury as Sublord. This would give us the date September 10.
What do you think? :)
realistically, Saturn is associated with delays
Yes, even 8 month seems to be an ideal case
but this would be great.

Through KP I am seeing the 3rd November as the second date, if it's not September.
The Who counts currently over 50 vaccine projects.
8 of them already do trials with volunteers.
And CureVac , a company from germany, says,
they could deliver a vaccine in autumn
and the approval procedure
might take place quicker...but many experts doubt it.
so the 8 units is more realistically eight years
however
HYGIENIC PRACTICES ARE EASY TO IMPLEMENT WITHIN EIGHT SECONDS :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

Aria Venue

so the 8 units is more realistically eight years
however
HYGIENIC PRACTICES ARE EASY TO IMPLEMENT WITHIN EIGHT SECONDS :smile:

hahhh hey Jupiter i really hope 8 years won't be the case :w00t: but i think that Kalinka's question wasn't about a cure ..she asked about a vaccine..cause obviously a vaccine is not a cure and i explained this also to a previous thread..a cure should have shown the pandemic(saturn as 6th) be in treatment's (l10) domicile...and for these reasons, if you read my comments in this thread as also in a previous thread related also to corona pandemic i am sceptic, about its actual efficacy or side effects ...

However in this specific chart the question was when the vaccine will be ready..to be distributed(obviously) to the people, not about its side effects or else..at least this is what i understood

So lets be optimistic, but if indeed the vaccine is ready in such a short time, while normally would need at least 9-15 years, this could be a new era in medicine:love:

Osamenor

Staff member
All,

Some people are ignoring my directive to post NOTHING non-astrological or non-horary in this thread. Persisting in that will get this thread closed. That is not fair to the OP and not fair to everyone who is sticking to horary.

Again, if you have a non-astrological response, take it to Chat, NOT here. Individual warnings, up to bannings if necessary, will go out if there are further non-astrological posts in this (or any other astrological) thread.

Warning, strongly,
Osamenor

Osamenor

Staff member
Look at lord 10vaccines cures atc

L10 is Mercury. Mercury is in fall, in the sixth house--which is an ineffective placement, also associated with illness. Mercury also rules this chart. It does not see Moon. It doesn't have any aspect to any traditional planet. If we count modern ones, there's an applying sextile to Uranus (things won't go as expected?).

I take that to mean there will be no vaccine. Maybe that we're barking up the wrong tree entirely, in looking for one.

Or perhaps there will be a vaccine (I actually think that more likely, since testing has already started on the first potential one) but it will prove ineffective, maybe causing more harm than good.

tikana

L10 is Mercury. Mercury is in fall, in the sixth house--which is an ineffective placement, also associated with illness. Mercury also rules this chart. It does not see Moon. It doesn't have any aspect to any traditional planet. If we count modern ones, there's an applying sextile to Uranus (things won't go as expected?).

I take that to mean there will be no vaccine. Maybe that we're barking up the wrong tree entirely, in looking for one.

Or perhaps there will be a vaccine (I actually think that more likely, since testing has already started on the first potential one) but it will prove ineffective, maybe causing more harm than good.

Yupp wrong tree
Sigh...
Take a look at almuten if any

rafaella

looking at this chart Mercury is not making sense. Treatment is normally 10th and Mer looks very weak. Sun seems to make more sense, its gain strength and it is applying to Saturn, after sign change it enter fall of Saturn, negative towards the disease. Moon applies to Sun and Saturn. Why Sun? It rules the 12th, things hidden, also hospitals, things being worked on behind the scenes. There is no treatment for the covid 19, but vaccine is a prevention so not necessarily the 10th lord.

Moon applies to Sun in 3 degrees, But Sun applies to Saturn in 1+ degrees. So vaccine could be here in a few months but won't be usable until next year. Saturn is changing signs into fixed sign, so this disease is here to stay? Perhaps will reappear every year? Or the strain is changing. But Sun is exalted and strong in Aries after it goes though changes, this mean the vaccine will be redeveloped to beat this disease, like the flu vaccine I suppose.

Osamenor

Staff member
Moon applies to Sun in 3 degrees, But Sun applies to Saturn in 1+ degrees. So vaccine could be here in a few months but won't be usable until next year. Saturn is changing signs into fixed sign, so this disease is here to stay? Perhaps will reappear every year? Or the strain is changing. But Sun is exalted and strong in Aries after it goes though changes, this mean the vaccine will be redeveloped to beat this disease, like the flu vaccine I suppose.

On the other hand, the question specifies vaccine. Could this chart be saying a vaccine is not going to be the solution?

Currently, vaccines are the way we know to prevent disease, and they've been used very successfully against certain diseases (measles, mumps, diphtheria, tetanus, etc.) and with mixed results against others (flu--successful if the vaccine targets the right strain, but a high percentage of flu shots do not). For all we know, there might be some new method developed in the future that works better than vaccines.

Seems to me that this coronavirus is more complicated than the diseases we have effective vaccines for. It might require a different kind of treatment, or different kind of preventative, altogether.

Maybe Sun represents the discovery of this new method. The way it shows up in this chart could indicate that someone somewhere is already working on it, but either they haven't had their "eureka" moment yet, or they have but it's not yet gained the attention, let alone the acceptance, of the world's medical establishment.

In China, TCM methods are used in hospitals, and Covid-19 patients have been treated with traditional herbal formulas. Their death rate has not been that high compared with number of cases (if their numbers are to be believed). Could Sun be pointing to that?

aquarius7000

On the other hand, the question specifies vaccine. Could this chart be saying a vaccine is not going to be the solution?...
The weak mercury and Saturn (disease) moving into a fixed sign - this combo tells me that disease is stronger than the vaccine. Now vaccine is the treatment, not the cure. It is a preventive measure, but not a complete eradication perhaps.

I do think we will have the vaccine this year and it will tackle the patients and symptomatic people to relieve them. But I agree that covid will mutate and return, and vaccine will be a temp respite. Per this chart, given Saturn is going into Aqua where it will continue to remain strong and its next aspect is to Sun in fiery Aries in the 8th (covid is an unstable RNA virus strain, so it is transferred easily and mutates easily), I read it as many fatalities will have happened before the vaccine is in wide spread use across the world.

kalinka

It's official now that russia is the first country that brings a vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 on the market. They licensed the vaccine about 3 weeks ago and already started the mass-production, even though the phase 3 trials are not completed, which evokes lots of critical responses worldwide. What I read from the news is that they start tomorrow the vaccination for volunteers- already 40k people are registered. Due to the vaccination russia wants to reach a herd immunity in the country till the end of the year.
The potential of that vaccine is questionable. So I looked at the chart again...it seems that Moon/Saturn conjunction was the timer. But now I am wondering why no one used the Moon as the significator for the vaccine. This, anyhow would make more sense than to use Saturn as I did it. Since mercury is L1 and L10 at the same time, we can use the second house from the 10th as significator for the vaccine, which is ruled by the Moon. Moon in Saturn's (L6=virus) domicile is debilitated-so in a bad shape. Actually, when I asked the question, I assumed that the (first) vaccine will be effective,which doesn't seem to be the case here.Looks like it could be even harmful :bandit: Even it is mercury, it would give the same outcome like some of you mentioned it already.

Last edited: