Am I pregnant?

Scherzy

me moon in 5th house,also venus has aspect with her....

Attachments

• preg.jpg
    preg.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 63

Aria Venue

hello Scherzy
it doesn't look you are.As a strong testimony in order to be pregnant you should( either moon or venus) have a separated aspect with l5 saturn(baby).some times though moon aspecting the AC ruler or a dignified angular benefic could work also, but even the moon here is in a barren sign (according to valens), so we don't have strong positive testimonies in this chart, on the contrary.
why are you asking this? is your period late perhaps?

since we are searching for a past aspect we see also the following: a separating aspect from l5(babby-egg) and l11 (sun)as your partner's accidental sig turned 5th( sun his sperm previously from pisces).If we move the moon backwards we see also moon from cap tol, meaning also you had previously sex.Furthermore even if we count on this sun-saturn's aspect we see that this sun since immediately gets in aries in saturn's fall, harms the egg..in other words i dont think that we have a fertilization of the egg.this egg as saturn from semi fertile cap soon also soon to enter barren aquarious, indicative once more of a negative outcome, since saturn will enter in a state which is not only barren but incongenial to his humoral qualities
Beyond that we have the moon aspect to venus as a benefic but from a fairly fertile sign(taurus), while moon in a barren sign -valens) i would like to have other more clear indications of body changes and perhaps a phlegmatic phase, which is common in pregnancy. But i have seen several pregnancy charts where the pregnancy was not given from an aspect, but from other factors ..moroever in this chart we have a regular void moon, nothing is going to change immediately as entering fertile pisces..etc

Last edited:

Scherzy

hello Scherzy
it doesn't look you are.As a strong testimony in order to be pregnant you should( either moon or venus) have a separated aspect with l5 saturn(baby).some times though moon aspecting the AC ruler or a dignified angular benefic could work also, but even the moon here is in a barren sign (according to valens), so we don't have strong positive testimonies in this chart, on the contrary.
why are you asking this? is your period late perhaps?
Thanks Aria Venue,
No ,unfortunately I have had experience without protection..

Aria Venue

Thanks Aria Venue,
No ,unfortunately I have had experience without protection..
I suppose this happened recently you mean and you are in stress seeing also venus in the 8th house, so its not that your period is late or something like that, is just that you had unprotected sex

zarya

probably no in my opinion moon is not aspecting saturn and venus is but later in your life probably not now. you are pretty fertile, in 15 days you should know.

sorry to notice did not want to but this was really passionate sex venus inconjunct juno in your first house and 8th house and one of you or both enjoyed it a lot

Last edited: