Chiron in 8th house -scared of physical intimacy?

Hkk

Account Closed
all of sudden my english is good, thank you for the compliment
I shouldn't have used the word "turn on" and "libido", I looked them up on dictionary yesterday, and I realized they're not the proper words I was looking for, well, I still don't know which words are proper
anyway, psychologically related: mars (about sex) in the 4th (psychological foundation), uranus (detach, I'm not sure about this word, I just looked it up) near scorpio connected to mars, pluto in the 1th connected to mars
you don't feel it because your moon is not directly connected to mars, uranus, or pluto
it's a little complicated, sex and love and physical and psychological, all mixed up

I see what u mean! Thanks again for this.

I feel I won’t ever meet anyone and slowly giving up. The only thing that keeps me looking is probably the idea of being lonely but that shouldn’t be a reason to meet someone. I want true love and I find it hard to meet genuine men.

xichuwangwai

I see what u mean! Thanks again for this.

I feel I won’t ever meet anyone and slowly giving up. The only thing that keeps me looking is probably the idea of being lonely but that shouldn’t be a reason to meet someone. I want true love and I find it hard to meet genuine men.

actually, I can help you with that if you want, but not right now
I'm going to need your birth data, cause I have to see some of the fixed stars and other things
I have found a "system" to do this astrology thing, and it's proven to be really good, but in order for me to predict, experience is needed, and I'm still new at this astrology thing, extremely lack of experience, so, it's better not now, cause accuracy is not guaranteed

Hkk

Account Closed
actually, I can help you with that if you want, but not right now
I'm going to need your birth data, cause I have to see some of the fixed stars and other things
I have found a "system" to do this astrology thing, and it's proven to be really good, but in order for me to predict, experience is needed, and I'm still new at this astrology thing, extremely lack of experience, so, it's better not now, cause accuracy is not guaranteed

Thanks! That would be lovely. I don’t mind a prediction even if u don’t have experience in this yet. So go for it! Shall I do another birth chart with fixed stars ⭐️

xichuwangwai

Thanks! That would be lovely. I don’t mind a prediction even if u don’t have experience in this yet. So go for it! Shall I do another birth chart with fixed stars ⭐️

so you don't want accuracy, that's good, let's do it
I'm still going to need your birth data, because, there are plenty of fixed stars and other stars, I have to take a look at like all of them first, and then decide which ones stay, maybe take a look at "arabic marriage point", and I might do some "chart rotating"
if you want it to be private, there's this "private messages", I have no idea if it's private enough though
or maybe we wait 'til I can access my email someday?

Hkk

Account Closed
so you don't want accuracy, that's good, let's do it
I'm still going to need your birth data, because, there are plenty of fixed stars and other stars, I have to take a look at like all of them first, and then decide which ones stay, maybe take a look at "arabic marriage point", and I might do some "chart rotating"
if you want it to be private, there's this "private messages", I have no idea if it's private enough though
or maybe we wait 'til I can access my email someday?

Thanks for the offer. It all sounds interesting. I’m a bit wary of giving out my details tbh