will our architector send his plans over to us?

tikana

Hey all

my bf just bought 2 acres of land and submitted to architector for final revision. If they submit the house plans before 2nd week of December, the city will send in approval by 1st of february.. Otherwise, wait is until march/april so the building of the house may not start until JUNE! This is a rush job because materials are very cheap so is labor as well as weather *the house is in moutains*

so he asked

Will our architector send us revised plans before mid december?

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2616/4129176985_decef0841f_o.jpg

i am getting a YES

sun/saturn sextile
moon will oppose mars .. a ruler of 9th house *plans*
at the same time Moon is antiscia to Mars.
seems like plans are coming in the email even though i do not think they will be complete because of mars not having any dignity of its own.

but it is amuzing to say that SUn .. my bf will like the plans.

anyone has an opnion?

Thanks
T

starlink

Hi Tik! First I would like to know which house represents the Architect. In the rulership book no houses are given, only planets: Mercury, Venus, Saturn and Capricorn. So which house to choose? The 10th because it is ruled by Venus in this chart or maybe also because the 10th is the house of Capricorn? The 6th or the 7th because cusp falls in Capricorn and Aquarius and Saturn rules it? Moon, co-significator of the Ascendant is in the 6th , so that could be an indication maybe. Which one did you take here?

tikana

Starlink

I was looking at 10th but then said naaaaw he has to be 7th... Architect has to follow what my bf drew on blueprints *in another words, he cannot alter the house plans drastically unless the weight of the house cannot be supported by land where it is built on* before sending it him to look over before it is sent to the govt cause you cant just put up a house with no permits.. Yeah you can do it but resale value of the house will be significantly dropped and god forbid something happens to that house even in 20 years, the company that built the house can be sued, every single detail has to be looked at. After 1993 quake, no one takes anything for granted. Now they have multiple agencies checking on the plans and construction which brings up beurocracy and long waits for inspections.
This guy is bony skinny tall, perfect description of saturnian creature ohh yeah he has bad bad knees. That guy is extremly detailed. He looks at every beam every freaking skrew and nail that goes into the house. None of his houses that were built in the 93 quake suffered a damage and they were in the epicenter not even a stucco fell off the building. residents in 5 houses slept through the quake and didnt feel a thing.

it is very interesting finding how things are built esp houses you really approciate the time and effort it takes into building the house. it is fascinating.

thanks
T

starlink

OK then, the 7th it will be, so Saturn ruler of Architect. Now his 3rd house should then be the plans for the house. So that will be Mars who is almost conjuncting the Asc. (just before opposing Jupiter in the 7th..... what can that be I wonder????) Maybe the plans are not very creative? Jupiter rules the querents 5th. My guess is as good as yours:).

So in about 4° Mars, the plans, will come to the querent. There is also mutual reception between Saturn and Moon. Moon seem to have trivial interest in Saturn (is in Saturns face), so I dont know what that is all about. In any case, I wonder if we are seeing here 4 days, weeks or month.

tikana

Thanks Starlink

Well i dont think that this can be creative since it involves mathematical and engeneering vs creative.

we wil see.. i am amuzed by the reception as well

T

starlink

Creativity does not always have to do with creating something beautiful of course. It can be about the way he expresses himself mathematically, ha ha!!