Fate vs. Free Will

Arian Maverick

Although I do not possess much confidence that I will receive an answer to this horary question, I believe that it is indeed worth documenting on the forums should I ever learn enough horary astrology to interpret these charts myself.

Question: Can anyone become a spiritual master, or must a person possess certain astrological configurations and therefore certain qualities in a specific incarnation?

I prefer not to post my current location on a public forum, but if you wish to analyze this chart more thoroughly, please feel free to send me a personal message.

Arian Maverick

Summery Joy

According to this chart, both and even more.

I have taken into account;

1. the 1st house to rule "anyone". The significator is Mercury and the Moon.
2. the 9th house to rule "the special astronomical configuration". The sgnificators are Venus and the Moon.
3. the 12th house to spirituality in general, as a gift and practice. The signficator is the Sun.

Mercury has minor dignity by term and face. It is received by Venus by sign and the Moon by exaltation. It is in the 8th house suffering accidental debility. It has is no essential detriment.

The Moon has minor dignity by face. It is received by Venus by sign and term. It has accidental dignity by being in the 1st house.It has is no essential detriment.

Venus has minor dignity by term. It is in detrient however. It is received by the Sun by exaltation and has accidental dignity by being in the 7th house.

The Sun is essentially peregrine. It is received by Venus by sign and the Moon by face. It has accidental dignity by being in the 9th house.

Mercury is applying to a conjunction with the Sun. Chiron (a modern significator of healing) bring Mercury, Venus and the Moon together through collection of light. The Sun is casting a trine to the ASC.

As you can see, each significator on its own has little power to do anything. It is all "accidental". However, considering how reception and aspects are brining them together, they look like they can function better as a team.

It is important to note that some stressful aspects are involved, especially if we consider the separating opposition between the Moon and Venus. Obviously, the significators need each other to form a complete unit, but some internal conflict may arise. I think the stressful aspects may be signifying skepticism.

Cassie Priam

[quote]Question: Can anyone become a spiritual master, or must a person
possess certain astrological configurations and therefore certain qualities in a
specific incarnation?
[/quote]

I do not need to do a chart analysis to answer this question. And I
apologize if that is against forum protocol.

Any one of us can become a spiritual master. We are all creations of God
and that is our destiny. We will all become masters at some point or another,
some of us will take longer than others, but we will all ascend back to God, of
that there is no doubt.

This is the whole purpose of incarnation. We are evolving as souls and the
goal is to come off the karmic wheel and ascend, never to come back to earth
for soul growth.

All natal charts are equally beautiful and from the Divine. All have so much
potential and goodness in them. Before we come to earth we are so full of
promise and hope. But then we hit this planet and well, become human.

We have free will, it is God's gift to us. We can work the positive or negative side
of our charts. It is totally up to us.

Some souls are younger souls and have more lives to work on, others are older
souls and are closer to ascension. The natal chart will give you some clues. It is
possible to make some good guesses about intent and soul level.

There are also other measures of soul status and level, that are not found in the
natal chart, I think Jeff Green's book, and others talk about this.

Nothing is preordained, our evolution as a soul is in our hearts and minds, not in our natal chart.

Last edited: