Change of career

Vyri

Banned
The place to go to get a copy of your chart is Astro.com; then follow the instructions given in the community section on how to post a chart to the forum. Are you familiar with Vedic interpretations of Astrology or is it just a preference of some other intention?

After the chart is posted you stand a better chance to have a reading in whatever department you choose.

Best of Luck
:wink:
Vyri

Last edited:

Vyri

Banned
Patmp:smile:

Hi!

I have a degree in engineering but I do not really identify with this area. I would like to change. I would like to know if my natal chart supports the idea of working in the financial sector, if I can succeed in this area. Thanks in advance!

Seeing (surmising-guesstimating?) the 34th year progressions making the partial stellium energy impact felt within your 8th house, other people's money handling; entering that sector & Taurus ascending (increase affinity energies) into the 2nd=Taurus on 3rd cusp (scholastic thinking) natal (Taurus=$$$; integration of academic improvements= classes 3rd rising) mental motive temperament traits-from one sector to another. (feeling the need to make self improved tangible results)

These planets depending upon whether or not they are within opposition aspect (planets moving slow will hold that energy) may be the reason you are feeling the 'challenge' (opposition= two 'forces-planets' meeting at logger heads)-energies that have a tendency to release one area of life element to give or make way for the other=separation usually the result; letting go of one dream for another, or learning to control & direct these energies that make for improvements, the ability to deal with them, 'a make or break' situation. The form-value's (planets in opposition-aspect) additionally are felt (within other areas in the map) psychologically-making interplay within the psych. Connections that effect deeper sub-conscience level urges enter-playing energies that implement symmetry or refining efforts (energies-planetary placements=active efforts) towards a need for improvement(s) (?) (=aspect quality) in other areas of life (houses/signs) = (developments = adjustments-); associations felt on an inner plane-making you future ready for a next stage of evolution for the human condition.

Could you post your progression's alongside the natal, the progressions help to pinpoint what is promised in the natal or aid-augment energy flow=challenges (discordant hues) or positive (benign).

Am a neophyte of 45 some odd years of un-disciplined self taught acumen, but I give it my best shot to help another should I be able. My passion is Horary.

All the best
Vyri

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope observations help reflect-integrate suitably as relevant;
do share pointwise feedbacks :

Aslesha Nakshatra, lord mer, sniffing intelligence, hyper-anger;

Moon own cancer 5th, psychology, teaching, banking, advisory role;
moon highest deg, the core personality, sensitive, possessive;
jup trine elevated cancer 5th
promoting luck-edu-romance-children-position;
10 yrs moon period since age 33+ approx,

rahu taurus 3rd, love of food-comforts, banking, risk taking;
rahu now transit moon cancer 5th clouding the mind,
and tending to foreign relationships;

sun-mer-jup-ketu stellium scorpio 9th,
keen research-occult-forensic-investigative aptitudes,
university research- teaching-consultancy;
and tending to distant lands;
detached attitude to life;
jup lord 10th negating to 9th,
negating career, retired attitude, seeking ease;

while pain-injury-surgery urological-thighs etc etc;
scorpio secretive, suspicious, sentimental, passionate;
past 2.5yrs sat transit scorpio 9th luck etc under stress;

ketu now transit cap 11th,
detachment from income-gains-friendships to watch/care;

mars-venus virgo 7th, venus debilated, virgo-mer inimical-malefic,
stress-delays in marriage-relationship, vocation-business-finances;
prone to abdominal-kidney inflammation issues;
mars lord 2/9th over inimical virgo, luck-fin under stress-delay;
mars-venus aptitude for arts, finances, mechatronics, audit-quality control, etc;
relationship/marriage based on mere attractions;

past year jup transit inimical virgo over mars-venus,
health, relationship-marriage under stress-delay;

inimical mer lord 7th over scorpio 9th,
luck-edu-father-husband-travels-spirituality under stress;

sat elevated libra 8th, success amidst adversity;
good for research in insurance, law-justice;
sat lord 11th for gains elevated 8th, sudden gains;
asc lord jup now transit elevated sat libra 8th for sudden gains;

mars aspect own aries 2nd, protective of finances,
while may not be good for health of family members;

mer secretive scorpio 2nd highest deg factor for vocation,
financial-equity-insurance research/audit, research-occult, etc
and related teaching-advisory services;

wishing well, kshantaram

kshantaram

Premium Member
Hi kshantaram! Thank you for your reply!

I'm a beginner in astrology. I read about Ashlesha Nakshatra and understood that it has to do with a snake. From what I understand my moon is in Ashlesha Nakshatra. I read a lot of bad things about it.

You wrote: "jup lord 10th negating to 9th,
negating career, retired attitude, seeking ease"

I thought jupiter was beneficial but on my map as it is in conjunction with ketu it does not seem to be well positioned.

Ashlesha though known for furious anger, is an intelligent planet good for sniffing-detecting things;

asc lord jup-ketu scorpio 9th for luck-edu, keen research-occult-investigative-forensic-alchemy/pharma research-teaching-consultancy aptitudes, while prone to distant lands, pain-injury-surgery urological-thighs etc, while inimical mer too joins scorpio 9th stress-delays in luck-edu-father-travels etc and skin inflammations.

Lord mars for luck over inimical virgo 7th luck after marriage but under stress-delay, again prone to abdominal-intestinal and skin health issues to watch/care.

Each planet and house and combinations represent a number of things to be judiciously understood in context as per stage of life and circumstances, and adapt benefically, while care to avoid the negatives or overcome, including remedies.

float 1.25kg green lentils and white sesame seeds each alongwith red flowers over a clean flowing river, tues after sunset, with prayers to Mother Goddess.

hope this helps put in perspective, wishing well,

kshantaram

Vyri

Banned
PatMp

Hi Vyri! Thank you for your reply!

Do you mean my sidereal progressed chart?

[Deleted inappropriate comments. - Moderator]

Sidereal calculating is very close to Regio/Tropical - style exactness? Should you be serious about a sincere reading...either or will do.

Granted the tropical does not include the 'present' fixed star movements as exact as Sidereal charting, but Lilly used Regio & that is as close to being exact as needed for me.:biggrin::whistling::wink:

Vyri
All the best

Really am wishing you success in your choices for a career..by now:cool::biggrin::whistling:

Last edited by a moderator: