Classic: Retro Threeplay fourplay, Venus~Jupiter~Saturn~Pluto in rx

princess valhalla

Thanks for the encouraging words PV. :)

So as I was thinking about all these transits this evening, I had a eureka moment!

It has to do with my grandmother that I spoke about earlier, my only grandparent. She was an immigrant from the UK. She came to America when she was 19 years old on the "Queen Elizabeth." The weird thing is that she never talked about her life before coming to the US. I knew virtually nothing about her family that she left behind. She never kept contact with her parents or siblings and didn't want to. She was a feisty, independent, very petite little woman. She was a Gemini and she had a thick accent until the day she died.

My grandmother had 7 children. She was married 2x. She divorced her first husband when divorce was something you just didn't do. lol She had 2 daughters with her 1st husband and 5 children with my father's dad. She never remarried after he died.

None of her children knew anything about her prior life either. It was just something she never talked about and dismissed if you asked her.

She died March 9, 2004. My husband's little brother passed away on March 2, 2004.

Just a couple days ago, my Dad's sister (my Aunt) got into contact with her Cousin in the UK. It's my grandmother's sister's daughter. I don't know how she found her but she did. Needless to say, all the family has been corresponding with her via Facebook and we have a ton of family over there. I've even talked to her and told her that there was so many questions I wished I would have asked my Grandmother about her childhood before she passed. To my surprise, she said that her mum, my Grandma's sister is still alive and would be happy to answer all my questions and they want to meet all of us. A bunch of the family is going to visit in May 2014. I want to go very badly. I don't know if I will have the money to make the trip but if it is at all possible, I am going!

This all makes sense to me with the transits. Neptune is on my SN. Natally, Neptune is in my 8th house of "ancestral legacies." It makes a wide conjunction to my Sun in the 8th. Sun = father. Pluto entering 9th house of "travel." When Uranus enters my 12th house it will trine my Mercury in the 7th @ 12*50 Sagittarius. Natally, Venus @ 29 Capricorn conjuncts my Moon @ 2 degrees Aquarius. Venus will be transiting back and forth over my 9th house. The timing is all about right. I hope that this is a positive manifestation of these transits.

piercethevale

Welcome back Princess Val, for some reason it doesn't surprise me that these times are of such an affect on your natal chart.
You got some kind of cosmic connection going on...it'll get clearer as time evolves just as long as you remain true to your spiritual self... which I have no doubt you will.
Glad this thread has been of use to you.
ptv

piercethevale

I received this e-mail this morning from friend and fellow astrologer, Don Cerow. [Don has a University degree in Ancient Astrology]

...as follows...

Hey David-

Yea, a number of warnings have been going out and a bunch of us are just waiting for the shoe to drop.

Here in St Petersburg, I learned that the heliocentric chart of the exact square of Uranus to Pluto is coming up on the what? 23rd of this month. Jupiter just formed a T-square with the Uranus-Pluto alignment on the 13th and 14th (today) and so, we're in the heliocentric 'zone'.

Now, I am not a heliocentric astrologer, but the Uranus-Pluto square only has one pass heliocentricly, unlike the geocentric version, and this is it.

We have taken out a few hundred dollars in cash in case anything happens, but haven't done much more than that.

Thank you for the heads up. Here we go…

Blessings,

~Don

hmmmm... the 23rd of November, huh?

Phoenix Venus

Pv, you have part of eros conjunct you sn? That's interesting. Usa has that same configuration in its chart.

Taking a look at a few of these charts in relation to your natal.... you have some interesting connections to the venus event charts.. saturn is heading toward your 7th house cusp and uranus. looks like its involved in saturns rx passage.... I'm gonna have to look into saturn rx charts next..

On the venus final return chart, saturn is right on your uranus... man I'm not even begin trying to interperet that one but seeing as how your desc is there too, it seems important..

i hope everything works out for you in relation to meeting your ggmas sis.... its very enlightening to learn about our roots...

ptv good luck today. let me know how everthing works out for you :)

Phoenix Venus

So.... just one time and one time only,(at least, in our existence i guess) pluto and uranus square....? From the perspective of the sun...? Trying to wrap my head around that one...

Phoenix Venus

I'm in the process of figuring out saturn rx charts... you know what, pv? Saturn goes retro at 23.19 conjunct your uranus... so that's the second planet that you have that is at the focal point for these rx passages.... that is certainly something else. Its no wonder you came back here and got involved in this thread! :)

princess valhalla

Welcome back Princess Val, for some reason it doesn't surprise me that these times are of such an affect on your natal chart.
You got some kind of cosmic connection going on...it'll get clearer as time evolves just as long as you remain true to your spiritual self... which I have no doubt you will.
Glad this thread has been of use to you.
ptv

Thanks ptv! I really appreciate your words. I have been struggling for my whole life to find purpose . . . in context of my life's mission. When I was a young child I thought that I was somehow special. lol I talked to God on a regular basis and felt . . . I don't know. Protected? Watched over. I could feel my Guardian angels watching over me and I thought that I had a special destiny.

As I got older, I felt like God left me but really, I left God. I know that now but at the time I didn't. I was a teenager doing my own thing. God was always still there. It reminds me of a "Footprints in the Sand." I use to have that plaque hanging up when I lived at home with my parents.

"One night a man had a dream.
He dreamed he was walking along
the beach with the Lord.

Across the dark sky flashed scenes from his life.
For each scene, he noticed
two sets of footprints in the sand,
one belonging to him and the other to the Lord.

When the last scene of his life flashed before him,
he looked back at the footprints in the sand.
He noticed that many times along the path of his life
there was only one set of footprints.
He also noticed that it happened at the
very lowest and saddest times in his life.
This bothered him and he questioned the Lord about it.

"Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you,
you'd walk with me all the way.
But I have noticed that during the most
troublesome times in my life there is
only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why when I needed you most
you would leave me."

The Lord replied "My precious, precious child,
I love you and would never leave you.
During your times of trial and suffering,
when you see only one set of footprints in the sand,
it was then that I carried you."

As time went by and I got older, I thought maybe I wasn't special and I didn't have some special purpose. Well, I'm still searching but I realize now that everyone is special and everyone has a purpose. My destiny might be small, inconsequential seeming in the grand scheme of things, but everyone has a special part to play. It may appear to be a fleck of sand in the cosmos but that doesn't diminish it's worth.

Thanks for the thread and getting to know you. xo

piercethevale

...and i'm back from the High Sierras with nothing to show for the hunt. [Did manage to score a pair of Vaurnets' though... "It's a Vaurnet Day!"]
Got a lot of 'Heavy's' on my mind, so, I'll be kinda laying low on the forums for awhile... [yeah, I now I keep sayin' that... do need a break though. Maybe I'll just keep an eye on the Parts development and add any new observations I see pertaining to this thread...as it is kind of all inclusive.]:wink:

...All the best...
ptv:smile:

Phoenix Venus

Ptv, i can certainly understand having a case of the heavies. hopefully you will find the right place at the right time.... I'm sure you will.

PV, thanks for sharing that story. looking back over your list.... man, those numbers 3 5 & 7..... seems very spiritual, huh?

neptune will be conj your part of courage when it conjs usa part of omens...

I had an interesting coversation with the guy in the post iffice the other day. he happened to have gone to school, way back in the 70s, with one of the people my office was sending mail to. we talked about how back in the day, things were different. schoolls were different and the children had a more... "together" vibe. I went to school in the 90s and early 2000s and can say that kids were operating on a very fearful level for the most part... and i know we have to make things better for the kids...

These charts... if nothing else... show how we might be able to head in a better direction.

the word philia that i mentioned in the beginning of this thread... familial love.. that's what philadelphia was named for.. the city of brotherhood...

its all so very beautiful....

....*warm fuzzies*

Phoenix Venus

here are the saturn retrograde charts; i don't think they have been posted yet. saturn goes retro on march 2 2014, direct on july 20 2014, and reaches it's final return on october 27 2014.

There is some interesting stuff going on here... i'll post an interp when i get a chance.. :cool:

Attachments

• Saturn Retro.jpg
    Saturn Retro.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 24
  • Satrun Direct.jpg
    Satrun Direct.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 25
  • Saturn Final.jpg
    Saturn Final.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 21

Phoenix Venus

Okay. Time to look at the symbols for Saturns retrograde passage. Many of these symbols have been prominent in charts that we've already gone over! I'll go over what that might mean when I reach the symbols.

Saturn... the planet of restrictions, obstructions, repression. Has a negative connotation but it is needed. Saturn is The shape of time. This is the planet we use to make sense of it all, to define it all, to LEARN and to be CONSTRUCTIVE. So Venus and Jupiter can give us the inspiration, Pluto and Saturn will leave us with the lesson... the permanent change and growth.

Retro @ March 2, 2014:

Saturn @ 23.19 Scorpio: (ibid)

"AFTER HAVING HEARD AN INSPIRED INDIVIDUAL DELIVER HIS SERMON ON THE MOUNT," CROWDS ARE RETURNING HOME.
KEYNOTE: The need to incorporate inspiring experiences and teachings into everyday living.
Today we hear a great deal about "peak experiences" (Maslow). The great problem facing everyone who has had such experiences is how to assimilate what has been felt, seen or heard, and how to let it transform his everyday consciousness and behavior. If this is not done the experience may turn confusing or toxic and perhaps destructive of the integrity of the person.
This fourth symbol as usual suggests to us what has to be done or how to do it. The "return home" from the high mountain, or from any "upper chamber" of the consciousness, may lead to a sense of oppression by the normal realities of existence, or else the soul that has been illuminated may retain enough of that light to transfigure every daily situation. This is the great CHALLENGE TO TRANSFORMATION."

NN @ 29.16

"THREE MOUNDS OF KNOWLEDGE ON A PHILOSOPHER'S HEAD.
KEYNOTE: The fulfillment of man's power of understanding at whatever level of existence the person operates.
What is at stake here is A HOLISTIC APPROACH TO KNOWLEDGE, based on universals. "

So, the north node here, at the beginning of Saturns retrograde motion, is at the same point as Venus' final return. So here we see that Venus gave us this big inspiration, the SERMON ON THE MOUNT, the most inspiring of experiences, (which allow venus to understand the hidden meaning in life situations...) and Saturn is needing to go back... so as not to be just left with some awe-inspiring experience, but to UTILIZE that experience in future endeavors and to incorporate it into day to day living... to truly TRANSFORM.

...This is the "understanding" that is mentioned in the NN symbol. To hear something, you can repeat it, but to truly UNDERSTAND something, you have to know how to apply it.

.... i felt compelled to look up the part of fortunes for these charts too. I find them pretty fitting and informative. I think they might represent how these energies might best be met. For example, the POF for the retrograde event can represent the most fortunate way in which Saturn can apply itself to look back, to regress, turn inward..... Pretty cool when you think about how those three together could represent the "Who" And "Whom-to" (planet X) the "Why" (NN) and the "How" (POF)

POF @ 10.07 Cancer:

"A CLOWN CARICATURING WELL-KNOW PERSONALITIES.
KEYNOTE: The value of humor in developing objectivity and independence of mind.
It is a DECONDITIONING step. "

So.. in this instance, Saturn can use it's objectivity and it's awareness of how it is projecting itself, to follow those who travelled with firmer footsteps... to learn how to apply this inspiration into something useful........... This is the same symbol that Jupiter went back to, turned direct....

Saturn Direct on July 20, 2014:

Saturn @ 16.39 Scorpio:

"A WOMAN, FECUNDATED BY HER OWN SPIRIT, IS "GREAT WITH CHILD."
KEYNOTE: A total reliance upon the dictates of the God-within.
This is THE TRANSPERSONAL WAY of existence. It is the way that leads to creative mutations. "

Saturn here is at the same point the north node was at when Neptune went retro.

So Saturn left the *inspiration*.... to find itself overwhelmingly touched by God's love.... and found that in order to properly respond to His Almighty, Awesome, Love..... in order to give manifestation to that love.... (those creative mutations... that baby in the womb..) some transpersonal approaches need to be obtained....

NN @ 23.39 Libra:

"A BUTTERFLY WITH A THIRD WING ON ITS LEFT SIDE.
KEYNOTE: The ability to develop, for inner strengthening, new modes of response to basic life situations.
The butterfly is the ancient and traditional symbol of the results of the process of spiritual rebirth. If the butterfly has three wings instead of two, a special development of an aspect of the spiritual life is shown. Three is a symbol of fulfillment. Some power has been added to the normal spiritual life of the individual person. The left side usually refers to the instinctual field of the consciousness, but it is also the heart's side. A new strength is shown, perhaps as yet unrealized.
A fourth stage symbol usually refers to some kind of technique or technical achievement. What is implied here is that the contact with the revivifying Life-force (cf. the first stage symbol) can result in the appearance of a new faculty, the use of which may not as yet be consciously evaluated. Indeed it is the establishment of such a contact which constitutes a technique for ORIGINAL MUTATION. "

Fits pretty smoothly with the last symbol...... the transpersonal way is needed to be retained and contained in order to spark that orginal mutation and spiritual fulfillment....

POF @ 26.37 Virgo:

"A GROUP OF ARISTOCRATIC LADIES MEET CEREMONIALLY AT A COURT'S FUNCTION.
KEYNOTE: The ability to carry on a revered tradition in order to perpetuate cultural standards of excellence.
At the highest peak of achievement of any fully developed culture the King considers himself in some manner a representative of the Power that controls the order of the universe. From him descends a hierarchy of offices performed by an aristocracy. On the feminine side, to be an aristocrat is to be able to act efficiently in the many rituals of a culture – from official tea parties to presentations at the Court. Dignity, elegance and respect for formal rules are essential.
We may consider the formalism obsolete and meaningless, yet when it ceases to be observed the culture breaks down. Even now in this age of crisis and world transformation, there may be times when honoring formal procedures can be of great value for the disordered and rebellious mind.
This second stage symbol presents the contrast between the "profane" and the "sacred" ritual. But the two need not be antithetic. Our over-individualistic and confused new generations find it valuable to study Japanese tea ceremonies, flower arrangement, judo, etc. The undisciplined need to learn REFINEMENT."

So how can Saturn retain the ability to go the transpersonal way in day-to-day life in order to reach spiritual fulfillment and the original creative mutation? Through refinement, effeciency, respect to the rules... "Our over-individualistic and confused new generations find it valuable to study Japanese tea ceremonies, flower arrangement, judo, etc." (guess astrology would fit with that description, eh? :) )

Final Return on Oct 27, 2014:

NN @ 19.13 Libra

"A RABBI PERFORMING HIS DUTIES.
KEYNOTE: The ability to draw on the power of an ancestral tradition in order to serve and inspire one's fellowmen.
Here we see at work the constructive use of rather rigid yet effectual sociocultural and religious patterns. The energies of the collective Unconscious are channeled through well-defined, age-old forms and formulas. This implies limitations and the possibility of sclerosis or inertia when confronted with new situations, yet there is beauty and wisdom in such a ritualization of behavior and of thinking.
This is the fifth stage of the fortieth five-fold sequence. At this stage the relation of man, the individual, to his community – and beyond it, the universe – is seen in stabilized and effective operation. INHERITED WISDOM can be focused through a person who accepts its limitations. "

So now Saturn has travelled his course... arriving back at that point in which he started, with the sermon on the mount behind him...... and the NN shows that now he has retained what he can to perform the duties that are required... with new WISDOM and a richer sense of PURPOSE. :happy:

POF @ 23.47 Virgo:

"MARY AND HER LITTLE LAMB.
KEYNOTE: The need to keep a vibrant and pure simplicity at the core of one's being as one meets the many tests of existence.
Coming after the preceding symbols this one tells us that, though great, spectacular and resolute efforts are needed in order to achieve one's higher goals of destiny, still the essential quality as one journeys on "the Path" is a pure, spontaneous, fresh and nonviolent approach to all encounters. This of course is Jesus' entreaty to his disciples – that they should be like "little children." Without such a deep, heartfelt simplicity the seeker after spiritual experiences or Initiation is bound to find himself glamorized by his own successes, and to see his ego feeding on the drama of struggle and victory.
This is the fourth stage of the thirty-fifth five-fold sequence and it presents us with a subtle hint of technique. Beyond individual prowess and social eminence, the individual whose innocence is fixed upon spiritual realization should genuinely radiate INNOCENCE. "

And the POF shows that the best way to attain this sense of wisdom that is brought about by Saturn's regression.... is to keep it simple, keep it pure........ makes sense. :happy:

Last edited:

piercethevale

here are the saturn retrograde charts; i don't think they have been posted yet. saturn goes retro on march 2 2014, direct on july 20 2014, and reaches it's final return on october 27 2014.

There is some interesting stuff going on here... i'll post an interp when i get a chance.. :cool:

Funny, I thought I had posted those but checking back through this thread I can see that i didn't. I know I have a thread on this somewhere, though.

All the same, you might want to note that in the Saturn goes direct chart that the Part of Fortune for the event is conj. the same degree. as the USA natal Hermetic Lot of Courage [Asc. + :parsfortunae: - :mars:] @ 26* :virgo: 09' 20" and the USA Part of Influence [Asc. + :venus: - :pluto: ...that you and I, P.V., determined to be more properly titled the 'Part of Self Sacrifice'...does the phrase, "Don't give up the ship", ring a bell?].

...also...

Lilith will be conj. the USA natal Part of Surgery, aka the Part of Army/Police, which said Part resides at 15* :leo: 23' 23".

Jupiter will be conj. the USA natal Part of Siblings, aka Part of Life, aka Part of Re-incarnation [Asc. + :saturn: - :jupiter: ] @ 00* :leo: 30' 19" ...and, as the "Trigger" for that Part is Jupiter, this could be something to really make a note of.

Juno will be conj. the USA Part of Divination, aka the Part of Fraud @ 19* :gemini: 23; 24" ... Well, "Fraud" is not a spiritual precept... someone that makes bogus "divinations", is a fraud. As Juno is said to, be associated with "Relationships, Ideals and Principles and its' position in a natal chart may indicate where mutual respect OR jealousy and mis-trust will be found ...and that high ideals and perseverance in the face of the mundane [materialistic] is the desired attitude, but one has to watch out for over zealousness." the focus might be oriented to 'mis-trust and fraud'.

Chiron will be conj. the USA natal Part of Catastrophe [Asc. + :uranus: - :sun:] @ 17* :pisces: 44' 11" and also conj. the USA natal Part of Intelligence/Skill [Asc. + :mars: - :mercury: ] @ 17* :pisces: 52' 11" ... Well, 'Healing' applied here is encouraging as per the Sabian Symbol for the 18th degree of Pisces is, [ibid.] "IN A GIGANTIC TENT, VILLAGERS WITNESS A SPECTACULAR PERFORMANCE.
KEYNOTE: The collective appeal of a well-staged and exciting display of skill and/or oratory.
" ...because we Yanks have certainly been duped by enough politicians that had nothing more than the gift of gab [which, imho, includes every president, during their campaign for the office, elected since Carter... and Carter may as well had deliberately done so...as I don't recall him delivering anything He promised.].

...and something rather interesting as it didn't get noted on the aspects chart, of the astrodienst chart, you posted, is that Pluto will be in a Semi-Quintile/Bi-Quintile, opposite, Mercury... another one of those 'double-dong' [I just love using that term] Semi-Quintile/Bi-Quintile configurations...only, all the others noted so far in this thread have been in relationship to the Nodes... what is of special note is that Waldemath's Moon will be conj. the Asc., of the event chart, in the 6th degree of Sag. ...and that 6th degree of Gemini has been coming up a lot in this thread, which happens to be my clairvoyant friend, Clarisse's, Asc. ...
[ibid.]

GEMINI 06* "WORKMEN DRILLING FOR OIL.
KEYNOTE: The avidity for that knowledge which ensures wealth and power."

...hmmm... B.S. oratory, the Army/Police, Fraud and "Workmen drilling for oil"...now why does all that sound like an all too familiar list...? ...hmmm, just can't seem to place it...:bandit::whistling:

Last edited:

piercethevale

...btw... I was so busy last week I neglected the Full Moon... Here's the eent chart cast for Philadelphia, as you can see the asc. for the event is conj the USA natal Part of Repression [where Pluto was on Dec. 17th, the day of the insanity at Sandy Hook]... now note Uranus' position exactly square to the Horizon/Part of Repression and that Uranus is an triangle matrix via a Bi-Quintile to both Saturn and Pallas and Jupiter is in a Quintile/Tredecile aspect to the Nodes...

Attachments

• USA Full Moon November 2014 Philly.jpg
    USA Full Moon November 2014 Philly.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 30

piercethevale

...whooops, i thought i had...and just checking my files I see that I either didn't download it [and made my analysis before I did, which, I make it a rule to never do...but have been none to slip.] or it got put in another file [which windows 8 has the strangest glitch of doing...switching locations on me after I've already downloaded a couple or more files.]

I'll have to do the nasty and git busy... sigh, I was just getting my 'warm buzzy' on too... no rest for the wicked.

Phoenix Venus

...whooops, i thought i had...and just checking my files I see that I either didn't download it [and made my analysis before I did, which, I make it a rule to never do...but have been none to slip.] or it got put in another file [which windows 8 has the strangest glitch of doing...switching locations on me after I've already downloaded a couple or more files.]

I'll have to do the nasty and git busy... sigh, I was just getting my 'warm buzzy' on too... no rest for the wicked.

Its okay... go back to your fuzzies.... ill figure it out myself... thanks though :)

piercethevale

Don't get so wise bubble eyes...
...I said I get too it... even left you some music in the meantime...take a chill pill

...here -ya go.... [afterall it was my bad... I shouldn't have wined about it... ]

Attachments

• Uranus final return conj. USA Part of Oblig. Feb 2014.jpg
    Uranus final return conj. USA Part of Oblig. Feb 2014.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 21