Where is my bank passbook?

whiteswan

Hi,
I've been in lookout for my bank passbook for the past few days. I've searched it all over the house, but couldn't find it. Can someone please look at this horary chart and give me clues?

Attachments

• Horary passbook.jpg
    Horary passbook.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 32

fensi88

Do not worry you will find it!
It is represent with 2nd house ruler Ma. Ma is in cadent house; cadent house means that item is either far off, or close by, but hidden and almost impossible to find. This will take time to find, usually indirectly by a third party. It may show it is to the left side of places that I would suggest for search.Ruler and POF are in mutable sign indicating the bank passbook is inside something: car, box, book, pocket , envelope, drawer, cupboard, bag, suitcase, container or under or between something, also search at storage areas or near some medicine or near some cleaning stuff. You might forgot it at doctor's office, health spa, veterinarian's office, dry cleaners, grocery store, accountant's office, pharmacy, tenant place...
It you think it is at home then it can be in a clothes closet, pantry, bookcase, desk, study, exercise room, filing cabinet, servant's quarters, room where pets are kept(a pet may have dragged it away... ), room used as an office in the home, rented room in the home, sick person's room, storeroom, study room.
Ruler is in 6 house means to look at work or someone at work may have it or have seen it or put it some place. POF in 7 house means partner or someone else maybe the one who will find it or who will be involved in finding it, or have seen it or put it somewhere. Look at bedroom, living room, formal dining room. Usually in plain sight. The partner's room, office or place of business.

Direction: Northwest or West
Near colour: red, grey, brown

suhasg

I think Bank Pass Book is sort of a document, so it should be assigned to 3rd house instead of 2nd house.

Just a thought.

Last edited:

Sunny

I think Bank Pass Book is sort of a document, so it should be assigned to 3rd house instead of 2nd house.

Just a thought.

A sort of document, yes, but concerning money, I think.
The ruler of the 2nd is also a significator for lost things, so it is quite right to take Mars here. But I would have taken the 8th ruler for money, transactions and bank operations. So the rulers are 1) Mars and 2) Pluton. Pluton designs also richness and is posited in the 10th. This means that the lost thing is nearby the querent and perhaps he has already found it.

whiteswan

Thank you all so much for your inputs. I haven't found it yet, but I'm at peace to hear I haven't lost it completely. I presume it is somewhere inside the house only and what I feared was I threw it away when I cleaned a part of my house. I'd again give it a try and let you know. I'm so thankful to you all for the help.