What aspects would send you running?

kirlie

I have two questions for you.

1. When you start dating someone, do you look at their chart/synastry/composite/ect.

2. If you do, are their any aspects that would cause you to have second thoughts about the person or the relationship? If you know there are some harsh aspects would you give it a chance anyway or get out while you could?

HeyPlayGirl

oh gosh i have a bad habit of looking at synastries immediately and with everyone!! lol
i think a lot of pluto is harmful. also, a lot of squares seem more troublesome than opposites. i think bad aspects between saturn and venus or mars and pluto would make me run. lol
mars conjunct/square/ or opp saturn seems like it wuold be bad...
and dont get me started on neptune! :tongue:

look for positive jupiter/venus and venus/sun for fun and venus/mars &also venus/ascendant for attraction...dont forget to look at the 7th and 5th houses too.
hope i helped! :)

kirlie

oh gosh i have a bad habit of looking at synastries immediately and with everyone!! lol

Thanks HPG! I have a habit of looking at synastries too. I was just curious about how other people used synastries in their own lives. I know I looked at the synastry with my gf at the first opportunity. There are some great aspects and some tough aspects. But I think this is true for most important relationships. The funny thing is, I had just started studying astrology at the time and I had both of our charts wrong. Correcting our charts really improved our synastry. I'm really glad that I didn't end it when I saw the hard aspects before. I'd be interested in hearing from people that never look at synastries in the beginning of a relationship and their reasons why. This is more out of curiousity than anything else.

HeyPlayGirl

oooh i see. well, you obviously made the right decision! :love:
honestly, i think i would give the relationship a try even if there were bad aspects but i'd be more wary. i'd probably be secretly looking out for those aspects to play out... so i guess in a way thats not giving 100%.

youre totally right, you have to have some tough aspects too. i have synastry with somsone and its basically all positive aspects, if u think about it, thats not a real relationship. it was a big red flag that odds are im not gonna be in a relationship with that person and i never did end up with them.
i need to stop looking at synastries the minute i talk to someone lol theyre so accurate, im addicted to them!