Should I reach out to my former boss for some work?

IleneK

Premium Member
I am not sure the 6th properly signifies a boss being asked for a job, ex-boss or otherwise? It seems like the boss/job would be signified by the 10th.

If so, lack of aspect between Sat and Mars is not favorable.

tikana

I am not sure the 6th properly signifies a boss being asked for a job, ex-boss or otherwise? It seems like the boss/job would be signified by the 10th.

If so, lack of aspect between Sat and Mars is not favorable.

i'd use 7th because it is x boss not current

IleneK

Premium Member
i'd use 7th because it is x boss not current
If we use the 7th, then the chart is not favorable.
There is no aspect between you/Sat and ex-boss/Moon.
Ex-boss is dignified by exaltation, so there may appear to be well-being but it is not lasting. Likewise, Moon appears to be void of course, suggesting that nothing will come of this matter.

tikana

If we use the 7th, then the chart is not favorable.
There is no aspect between you/Sat and ex-boss/Moon.
Ex-boss is dignified by exaltation, so there may appear to be well-being but it is not lasting. Likewise, Moon appears to be void of course, suggesting that nothing will come of this matter.

that's probably is the answer besides the question is SHOULD ... not Will xyz reply and what kind of a reply will it be

besides moon is not doing anything to saturn (reception wise)

Querent is asking SHOULD

so A. we need to establish reception from xyz to H1 - We done have that
Moon doesnt care
neither does Mars

Mars is void + 12th
Moon is void (eventhough in taurus)
Saturn is void

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
that's probably is the answer besides the question is SHOULD ... not Will xyz reply and what kind of a reply will it be

besides moon is not doing anything to saturn (reception wise)

Querent is asking SHOULD

so A. we need to establish reception from xyz to H1 - We done have that
Moon doesnt care
neither does Mars

Mars is void + 12th
Moon is void (eventhough in taurus)
Saturn is void

Thank you for this.

So is your point that
for WILL we look to aspect?
and SHOULD we look to reception, void...?

ElenaJ

In effect the question seems to be "if I reach out to my former boss for some work, will the result be positive?"
I.E. will he give me some work?
"Should I" implying whether taking an action will yield a positive outcome.
The ex-boss at this point in time is not a boss, but a person in general.
So I would agree he is moon.
Moon in the chart is separating from the trine to sun, but applies to a trine to Pluto, who is co-ruler of the Midheaven.
Moon in taurus is strong, so he has the power. Pluto is in the ascendent.
A peculiarity of this chart is that every single element is below the horizon, with the exception of mars, which should put it in the foreground, except that it is in the hidden 12th house. So really nothing in the chart is "visible".
On the cusp of the 3rd of the querent's communication is Chiron, so lessons to be learned here about communicating. Reinforced by the square of mercury, communication, square the MH.
Mercury will soon turn retrograde, so the conjunction wth Saturn, the querent, will not complete.
It appears mercury will aspect Uranus on the 4th cusp but this too does not complete.
Saturn, the querent, will not make an aspect before it turns retrograde.
So we have mercury communications not completing and Saturn not completing.
Looking at dignities, we see moon in the Terms and Face of Saturn, a positive sign.
Also, mars of the MH is in the Terms and Face of Saturn, another positive indication.
But Saturn is not reciprocating either of them!
With painful Chiron on the 3rd and Saturn lord of both the ascendent and the 2nd of self-esteem, it looks as though the querent will get cold feet and not go ahead!
Part of Fortune is at 15 taurus, which squares Saturn from the 4th of endings.