Random Thoughts, strictly Text

david starling

Just to add, asc ruler venus was also at this time in an exact square with jupiter, venus being conjunct the fixed star of Markab.

Markab meaning:
Fixed star Markab is of the nature of Mars and Mercury. It gives honor, riches, fortune, danger from fevers, cuts, blows, stabs and fire and a violent death.

Was Antares in H2 or H3 in Placidus?

david starling

I've been predicting some sort of trouble from the NN opposition to the Saturn/Pluto conjunction in tropical Capricorn. Nothing specific. In this case, it could have been a trigger for the dynamic of Saturn=structure and tradition, versus Pluto=dismantling of structure and tradition. The NN is almost exactly opposite the midpoint of the conjunction, which currently has a 3 degree Orb.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

I was definitely thinking the South Node too. And Venus Pisces squaring Jupiter, Sun Aries conjunct Eris.

My first thought though was isn’t it ‘convenient’ that some of the most important artefacts were moved previously as part of the restoration procedure, and then with the timing being Easter holidays, the cross Jesus was perhaps crucified in is possibly lost, the crown he wore saved etc.

It reminds me of the professional MMA fight between Conor McGregor and Khabib. I got one of my friends who is a fighter himself to watch it and he said the fight was fixed and Conor deliberately missed a few shots. He said the reason was probably money because fighters are notoriously bad with money.

But the fight was also heavily publicised around the world and the trash talk that went before the fight, had Irish Conor McGregor condemning the Muslim Khabib. So I suggested perhaps some high-up Muslim billionaire’s has paid Conor deliberately to lose the fight.

Now, at Easter, we have a Christian symbol being burnt to the ground with important treasures saved beforehand.

I don’t know whether it has anything to do with religion or whether the religious connotations are just a smoke-screen and it’s simply just about money.

As Conor McGregor said during the fight to Khabib, ‘it’s just business.’

Ukpoohbear

On a personal note, it was one of my favourite prettiest buildings with the tall tower that burnt looking especially romantic. If it is about money, somebody (France) is really desperate and timed it brilliantly.

South Node is a bit circumspect isn’t it.

Ukpoohbear

Also, about Aldebaran, he is a fixed star associated with St Michael. He is a good, strong warrior that usually wins but only if he keeps his integrity and does not fight dirty like the opposite snakey Antares. So Aldebaran isn’t usually up to mischief, he fights for the good. That’s what I have come to know about him anyway, so unless the fixed star is there just to give extra strength to Mars in Gemini but Aldebaran is not a sign of anything circumspect. Unless Antares is up to something.

Just thinking of the top of my head, the two strong warriors are involved, which could denote a symbol of the two strong warriors of religion, Christianity and Islam, which could help paint a picture of this being a religious arson.

Last edited:

david starling

Tropical Mercury goes into Mutual Reception with Mars in Gemini in just two hours, as it ingresses Aries. If you want a perfect Sextile between them, that's April 30th, at 11:30 P.M. PST.

david starling

Also, about Aldebaran, he is a fixed star associated with St Michael. He is a good, strong warrior that usually wins but only if he keeps his integrity and does not fight dirty like the opposite snakey Antares. So Aldebaran isn’t usually up to mischief, he fights for the good. That’s what I have come to know about him anyway, so unless the fixed star is there just to give extra strength to Mars in Gemini but Aldebaran is not a sign of anything circumspect. Unless Antares is up to something.

Just thinking of the top of my head, the two strong warriors are involved, which could denote a symbol of the two strong warriors of religion, Christianity and Islam, which could help paint a picture of this being a religious arson.

If I knew how, I would check the Sirius Parans at that location for possible electional timing. I agree that something seems "off", as far as this being accidental.

Gemini888

I noticed you give power to the individual spreads you work with and that’s different to how I perceived it to work because I thought it comes more from the ‘universe’ and the cards are basically inanimate.

I like how you assign personality and power to the cards though, it’s interesting perspective and perhaps more humble a perspective. If you are Jungian at all though or into psychology, I think Lenormand seems alright.

I’m still using my beginners mermaid deck though, when I do use it.
Well, that's just how I tailor my cards to work for me. If you spend your hard-earned money on your cards it's better to make the most out of it right :whistling: But I also like assigning personality for my decks. I feel as if each deck has a different view toward certain things. 4 of Pentacles in RWS is a man holding tightly onto his coins, indicating selfishness. But 4 of Disks is Sun in Cap in Thoth, suggesting determination toward goals. It's like asking two people about the same thing and hearing different viewpoint. You just have to choose which person to give you the best advice in which situation. So getting to know my decks' personality can really enhance my reading's accuracy.

And yeah, like Astrology, I find myself using a lot of psychology with Tarot and Lenormand. Really, if you don't have any knowledge of psychology how can you understanding the different meanings of the cards and convey your understanding to the querent? There is always going to be contradicting things during your reading and you have to know how to make sense of them. And isn't your querent here to gain a deeper understanding of their situation too? :rightful:

Gemini888

Regarding Notre Dame, without considering the fixed stars or other minor things, the chart is pretty messed up by itself. A clutterf*ck of things in the 6H and Pisces, confusion during work (was that some mistakes the workers inside the building made before the fire?). Also that Uranus in 8H. And Saturn and Pluto are in 4H, a difficult transformation in the home. But I have high hope. There are two grand trines involving the 11H, 3H, 7H and 8H, one is a fire trine and one is an earth trine, and that damning 8H Uranus is also involved. There will be an enormous effort to turn the cathedral into a better, more stable and more elegant than before. Maybe there will even be help from outside in the reconstruction. In a way, considering the 8H Uranus, I have a feeling the fire may be necessary for a greater good.

(Time taken from Wikipedia)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_notre_dame.18333.146265.jpg
    astro_2gw_notre_dame.18333.146265.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

If I knew how, I would check the Sirius Parans at that location for possible electional timing. I agree that something seems "off", as far as this being accidental.

I’m sure you’d be able to figure it out if you put your mind to it! I don’t even know what Sirius Parans could be, a character from Harry Potter or something to do with a star that JA loves? (Siriusly)

Ukpoohbear

Well, that's just how I tailor my cards to work for me. If you spend your hard-earned money on your cards it's better to make the most out of it right :whistling: But I also like assigning personality for my decks. I feel as if each deck has a different view toward certain things. 4 of Pentacles in RWS is a man holding tightly onto his coins, indicating selfishness. But 4 of Disks is Sun in Cap in Thoth, suggesting determination toward goals. It's like asking two people about the same thing and hearing different viewpoint. You just have to choose which person to give you the best advice in which situation. So getting to know my decks' personality can really enhance my reading's accuracy.

And yeah, like Astrology, I find myself using a lot of psychology with Tarot and Lenormand. Really, if you don't have any knowledge of psychology how can you understanding the different meanings of the cards and convey your understanding to the querent? There is always going to be contradicting things during your reading and you have to know how to make sense of them. And isn't your querent here to gain a deeper understanding of their situation too? :rightful:

I think if I got more involved with tarot I could assign different decks for different uses but I really did like how deep you get with seeing them as actual personalities. I haven’t got that connection with tarot, maybe my beginners deck is non-plussed.

I really feel it’s more important to gain a deeper understanding of the querent by concentrating on yourself. You’re a teacher, so you’ll have no problem communicating to other people so it’s about you or me first then the querent but I think you do that anyway by forming a relationship with your decks.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

The bible is such a popular book because it tells us that we are the light and evil is outside of us, no one wants to admit they would be nazi’s. Propaganda exists and we believe it because we want to believe we are good and ‘they’ are bad. Conversations and arguments are mainly just throwing negative energy around like a ball of fire no one wants to hold cos it would hurt too much to admit we are all nazis.

Ukpoohbear

(What would the world be like if for example Macron admitted he burnt down Norte Dame because he needed the money, JFK admitted to murdering Marilyn to save his own skin or a judge said he sentenced a guy to prison when he let another one off for the same crime because he was hungry and didn’t want to miss his lunch?) = chaos, evil would cease to exist because we would all be complicit.