Virgo man, a dilemma in a Pisces woman's life

crazypiscesgirl

I met this virgo guy on Tinder last year. We knew each other in July, 2017, but up that time to October, we only met three times. And all of them, when he all by himself at home. One time, his cousin was there. Although we had a good conversation. Anyway... When I "decided" he only wanted do have fun, I stopped talking to him and he never tried to make a conversation as well. I deleted his contact, we unfollowed each other on Instagram. But remained friends on FB.

This June 2018 I decided to follow him again on Instagram and he followed me back. Then we crossed each other on Tinder and when I hit like, it was a match! Some days later, I published a song on Instagram stories to which he answered and after my reply, he said "I'll play it to you when we meet!". And as I am unemployed and doing nothing, I went to his place. At first we just talked, he made us coffee, watched a little television, but there was still something and he started kissing me and... more things happened.

We are not talking as much as we used to because he is almost graduating his mastership and he has to write some sort of thing that requires a lot of study and time. We first met in June, and after that, only in July... I met his friends and one told me I met the perfect guy. And even my virgo asked me "How long we spent without meeting? One month?" I said "Around that". But nothing was lost. There was a moment that we were kissing and he told me "I like you so much, you know?" and I said I like him too and that he is my Shakespeare, because he writes poetry.

But he lives in a city that is "opposite lane" to mine (I'd have to take two buses to go and that costs the same of a Uber run, so I take the Uber), and I am unemployed it gets really difficult for us to see each other as much as I would like to, and I don't feel comfortable receiving people in my place, because I live with my family too, but I like privacy.

Anyway, I asked him about his mastership on Wednesday and still didn't get an answer, and this distance really makes me crazy. Although he said he likes me, he doesn't talk or call me over for other stuff. I have the impression I have to show up for him to do something.

[Thread moved to Chat because there's no chart included, no mention of astrology except for the sun signs of the individuals involved, and no astrological interpretation or request for one. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Syrus

Banned
I think you should focus less on him and your love life. focus more on your creativity, your future career and your money.

Virgos are very secretive and can't be trusted in my experiences. Carry on your day ms.pisces, take a break from romance.