Charts for past life involvement?

angela111

Hi,
I have two charts from another site that I had saved for exploration. I have had dreams about this person where we were lovers, he abused me and also I was his sister and we adored each other. Anyway just curious about this sticky karma we seem to have and find it interesting.
If you can let me know, I would much appreciative, no rush though!
Thank you so much!
peace and love,
Ang

Attachments

• echart.png
    echart.png
    50.4 KB · Views: 28
  • achart.png
    achart.png
    50.4 KB · Views: 22

JUPITERASC

Hi,
I have two charts from another site that I had saved for exploration.

I have had dreams about this person where we were lovers, he abused me
and also I was his sister and we adored each other

Anyway just curious about this sticky karma we seem to have
and find it interesting.
If you can let me know, I would much appreciative, no rush though!
Thank you so much!
peace and love,
Ang

It is simply not possible to find such detailed information on a past life
solely from a natal chart :smile:
There are multiple issues including for example
the reliability of the natal chart as to time of birth
http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/
To see a lover in your dream symbolizes acceptance, self-worth
and acknowledgement of your true inner value.
You are integrating aspects of the feminine and the masculine.
As a result, you are feeling complete and whole.
Alternatively
your dream lover may also be someone who is your ideal.
The dream could also be compensatory
for an unsatisfactory or unfulfilling relationship in your real life.

To dream of an old or former lover signifies unfinished/unresolved issues
related to that specific relationship.
Perhaps, your current relationship is awakening some of those same issues.

To dream you are being verbally or physically abused
suggests that you are feeling victimized in a waking situation.
You are being taking advantage of.

Your "sister" may be a metaphor for a nun and this may represent some spiritual issues.

If you do not have a sister and dream that you have one
then it signifies feminine qualities that you need to activate
or acknowledge within your own self.
Pay attention to the actions and behavior of your dream sister.

angela111

Very interesting!

I had a dream that I was his sister. The emotions were quite intense, He adored me as I did him. I remember I was with him on a date and I spilled iced tea on his dates shoes because I was horsing around ( I was like5), and she was angry and resentful that I was on the date with him.
He was very protective of me in the dream. So he was my brother.

thank you very much for the reply!

JUPITERASC

Very interesting!

I had a dream that I was his sister. The emotions were quite intense,
He adored me as I did him. I remember I was with him on a date
and I spilled iced tea on his dates shoes because I was horsing around
( I was like5), and she was angry and resentful that I was on the date with him.
He was very protective of me in the dream.
So he was my brother.

thank you very much for the reply!
To see your brother in your dream symbolizes to remind you
that someone in your waking life
has certain characteristics or behaviors similar to your brother.
If you do not have a brother and dream that you have one
then he may symbolize characteristics
that you need to acknowledge within yourself.
The brother in your dream can also be synonymous with a close friend or buddy :smile:
Brother also has religious implications and thus represents spiritual issues.
Consider also the familiar phrase "big brother is watching you"
which indicate that your dream has to deal with issues of authority
and oppression.
http://www.dreammoods.com/

rahu

Banned
hi you need to go to astro.com and makeup a midpoint composite chart.
use the extend chart selection and add sedna,orcus,vertex and Lilith(h13)

rahu

Eleen

Hey, opposite Moon and Saturn is a possibility.
That's the composite chart?!
I don't understand, astro.com is the best, add Eros, Psyqué, Vertex, Lilith, Quiron,
pls.

:)

JUPITERASC

kaktuzz offers a free online midpoints calculator as well
:smile:

Hi,
I updated midpoint online calculator
and there is a new option which calculates and groups midpoints
according to Cardinal, Fixed, Mutable Signs.

It's based on using 8th harmonic based calculations, arranged in a traditional and novel manner (Applied Cosmobiology by Reinhold Ebertin)

horoscopes.astro-seek.com/astrology-midpoints-online-calculator

WOW

This is absolutely AMAZING. You do such great work.
So simple and organized!

Ebertin is my favorite Astrologer and I use midpoints a lot.
This is an amazing tool you are providing.
I hope more members here make use of it. :wink:

THANK YOU!

rahu

Banned
hi angela

there is clearly a psychic connection between you which tends to imply a specific "karma".
in your natal chart the named asteroid don is conjunct your node and opposed to your Uranus/south node conjuction and your node and associated symbols are square to Lilith.

this is quite amazing as it shows that don appears in your dreams regularly and that you and he have common dreams of each other and very likely communicate with each other in the astral dreams
in addition Jupiter is conjunct your south node which shows a tremendous amount of knowledge is passing between you. this aspect can portend a serious relations or marriage but it could also just be that he is a teacher for you or vice versa. Uranus with Jupiter can be problematic for romantic relationships as it usually would indicate that he is not ready to give up his emotional/social independence. but this relationship is other worldly that these normal reactions may not apply.
your eros is square to psychic and the midpoint is conjunct your north node and don , so you are marked as a extremely romantic, idealistic lover.and with don conjunct this midpoint you are a match romantically for him,as his chart also has significant eros/psyche dynamics.

as Lilith square to the donn/NN-Uranus/Jupiter/SN opposition, these dynamics arise fro you deepest emotional awareness/sensitivity point.

that this is in fact a karmic relationship is shown by your named asteroid being conjunct to his north node. so you both have each other on your nodes which shows a direct telepathic connection between you. mars is conjunct his south node opposed to angela, so clearly you elicit tremendous passion in him.

his venus is conjunct to Jupiter ad trine the node/angela and his Saturn is conjunct to juno and sextile orcus and trine to mercury and Lilith. these aspect suggest that he has always been inclined to marriage but with orcus on the ascendant , his innate selfishness could have forestalled marriage.
but with angela on conjunct the node, it is hard not to see him interested in marriage with you in light of the extraordinary psychic/karmic aspects.
his eros/psychic midpoint is conjunct to mercury and Lilith so he is amazingly loving and romantic and even with out the karmic connections you would fall in love with him for his mind.

I don't usually spent this much energy on the comparison of natal charts , but the karmic aspects between you are unmistakable .

i'll look at the composite chart in a bit

rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_ang_79374_5343.jpg
    astro_2gw_ang_79374_5343.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 20
  • astro_2gw_angbeau_79423_6828.jpg
    astro_2gw_angbeau_79423_6828.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 19
  • astro_681gw_angbeau_ang_79495_8736.jpg
    astro_681gw_angbeau_ang_79495_8736.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

angela111

Ok Rahu, thank you so much for your time. I have had to break my sexual ties with him but we remain friends. This was very difficult for me but I felt it was for my highest good.

rahu

Banned
Ok Rahu, thank you so much for your time. I have had to break my sexual ties with him but we remain friends. This was very difficult for me but I felt it was for my highest good.

that's interesting because I waited on the composite as it did not show the same intensity and the karmic links were not as distinct.
I was going to suggest that you and he were not destined for a soul mate relationship but rather more like spiritual travelers on similar paths.
the aspect in the composite that really stymied me was nessus square the node in the composite. this is a rather abusive and selfish aspect in a relationship chart.
and in addition the pluto/Saturn midpoint is conjunct to Orcus another very selfish and potentially abusive pattern.

as I mentioned I place much more credence in composites that I do comparison charts.... apparently for good reason.
thank you for the feedback as I was in a quandary about the composite.

rahu

Last edited:

angela111

Thank you, with my little knowledge, I got the same but wasnt sure what this hold is. I wonder if there was some abuse in past and this need to pay back. Which is why I broke the cycle.

dr. farr

You might find my old thread about an experimental method for erecting a (possible) past life chart, of some interest-I have refreshed that thread for convenience of reference.

angela111

Ah yes, thank you ms Bean! You are the second person who said that I get that totally, but I have just discovered this realization, that I believe we keep on rollin on through! This is huge! Especially from someone who was raised southern Baptist!
But yep, you are right, lets get on with the present! Especially since the shock of this has sunk in.

JUPITERASC

Ah yes, thank you ms Bean!
You are the second person who said that I get that totally, but
I have just discovered this realization, that I believe
we keep on rollin on through! This is huge!
Especially from someone who was raised southern Baptist!

But yep, you are right, lets get on with the present!

Especially since the shock of this has sunk in.

28280048_1782616058455703_687780462035685056_n.jpg