The Thank You Thread

Blaze

Account Closed
I don't know man, I'm a pretty manglik guy too.

Suggest a time and place. We'll settle this once and for all.

Meet me in the park by 7 am. Don't worry though, you won't see this 12th houser coming.

I mean, it's only fair that I sneak up and use my Boomstick. Frontal assault is so Mars-y first house-y.

conspiracy theorist

I mean, it's only fair that I sneak up and use my Boomstick. Frontal assault is so Mars-y first house-y.

You know, we're both 12th housers. Why don't we go to the astral realm and duke it out? I'm going to carry my army of succubi that I attracted with my Mars-Venus conjunction.

You gonna die, Blaze.

Blaze

Account Closed
You know, we're both 12th housers. Why don't we go to the astral realm and duke it out? I'm going to carry my army of succubi that I attracted with my Mars-Venus conjunction.

You gonna die, Blaze.

Nah, Nah, Nah. I've got an army of angry manly men who'll use those Succubi for their own gain then sacrifice them in my name.

And push come to shove, I'll have my Saturn drop the nuke on us all.

Fear the bomb.

Praise the bomb.

Love the bomb.

conspiracy theorist

Nah, Nah, Nah. I've got an army of angry manly men who'll use those Succubi for their own gain then sacrifice them in my name.

WDnn2QO.gif

You haven't had a succubus suck you dry before? Your manly men will be worthless after my armies assault.

haidee

I felt the need (in case I don't return) to bump this thread and say thanks to everyone I've interacted with on here, and to those who regularly share their thoughts and opinions.

To Conspy and Blaze - write the poetry book. I'll be the first one to buy it.
To Saturn - **** you. :whistling: And thank you. #Freedomofspeech

Keep ---> :joyful: The show must go on.

david starling

I felt the need (in case I don't return) to bump this thread and say thanks to everyone I've interacted with on here, and to those who regularly share their thoughts and opinions.

Reminds me of that Neil Young song lyric, "Now I won't be back till later on, if I do come back at all...." Best wishes, either way! "Later on" would be optimal!

Last edited:

AlexZim

Many thanks~ deep thanks~ to all of you, for schooling me, comforting me, amusing me, and showing me I'm far from alone in pursuing esoteric (spooky!) knowledge that most in my immediate day-to-day find (insert negative judgment here)... i've been mostly a silent observer. Although quite gregarious face to face, for my brief time here I've taken the wallflower role, as I work my way up toward a valid contribution of wisdom. It'll come. But I'm here, and I'm absorbing, and I'm grateful for each and every one of you :kissing:

Shazam.

Love + Light.

Alex

Thank you for being accepting of my out of the ordinary write ups.. personal ones at that.

I have learnt so far that i am obviously Cancer sun but also an Aries moon.
:cool:

Blaze

Account Closed

Gone away to new days, eh?

If ever I write an epic poem, I'll include the name "Haidee" in it. That'll be the secret code to know "Blaze wrote this..". Heh.

Good luck in all your endeavors, Hazy.