Extreme sensitivity aspects

Bradders

I don't want to go too deep into this but imagine when you feel angry you feel like a flaming tornado or when I was depressed it was like a perpetual raindrops falling, when you lose someone, you die inside and you hold your lover like they're supernatural or beyond human or from another realm

You see everyone like family, you have psychic empathy with people, can talk and understand animals, like you are a animal whisperer and you like days and weeks alone to recharge

You also hate loud noises, you love music, people and friends; you're a very terrific host for guests.

I don't want to go too deep into it, because it'll hurt. I'll feel too deep.

Please, I want a better picture of myself. I know about the esoteric, I meditate, it guides me. I know I can use my chart to better acknowledge my feelings.

Thank you.

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_brad_wilson.81278.42828.gif
    astro_w2at_01_brad_wilson.81278.42828.gif
    41.6 KB · Views: 66

sibylline

I don't want to go too deep into this but imagine when you feel angry you feel like a flaming tornado or when I was depressed it was like a perpetual raindrops falling, when you lose someone, you die inside and you hold your lover like they're supernatural or beyond human or from another realm

You see everyone like family, you have psychic empathy with people, can talk and understand animals, like you are a animal whisperer and you like days and weeks alone to recharge

You also hate loud noises, you love music, people and friends; you're a very terrific host for guests.

I don't want to go too deep into it, because it'll hurt. I'll feel too deep.

Please, I want a better picture of myself. I know about the esoteric, I meditate, it guides me. I know I can use my chart to better acknowledge my feelings.

Thank you.

Well, you just interpreted the chart for us. Nothing left for anyone else to do. :)

Bradders

Is that the only aspect?

I do have Borderline personality disorder, autism and chronic depression you see, I also think I have another anxiety issue.

But are there other aspects I might ask? Might it be scorpio trining my ascendent? Does that cause the intense reaction and defensiveness? Yet the love of nature, hatred of loud noises etc?

It's just you know I meditate and well, I know I am one sensitive son of a gun.

Does pisces really attribute that much?

Kitchy

Banned
What you speak of has much to do with your Hades Moon - the natal Moon-Pluto aspect - in your case, the Moon-Pluto square.

You will probably find some good explanations of what you are expressing here if you are willing to delve into it. There are several threads here about it.

Judy Hall writes good stuff about it to. Member Daniel has great insights on the Hades Moon - he doesn't show up too often, but I'm sure if you wanted the male perspective of how this aspect plays out - he'd be a good contact.

- Kitchy (hades moon)

AstroB

Anger... you have an opposition between Mars and Uranus which magnifies this emotion, but I'd say that to get to the bottom of this you need to take a look at your Mars which is not very comfortable in Cancer and the opposition with Neptune certainly doesn't help.

Mars in Cancer is not assertive. If by any chance you do not explain what you expect from others, what your needs are, you may get disappointed and angry when people "let you down". To make matters worse, Mars opposite Neptune might make it very hard to know what you really want at times. And that's frustrating as hell (I have that aspect).

Pluto square Moon and Venus is very very demanding. You may have had a very unusual/hard/draining/obsessive/struggling relationship with your mother or at home or with family in general and are now projecting what you have learned to other people (specially partners);

Whenever Pluto is involved there's obsession, power struggles and with Venus in the mix it may lead to manipulative behavior.

On the other hand, there are some restrictive forces at work - Saturn. But, you can use it to your advantage! Unless you seek safety at the cost of true emotions, you may use Saturn to analyse and rationalize and in the end understand better your emotions. Maybe even control them. Don't get confused, emotions do not come first, thoughts do.

Even without looking at your chart, just by reading about the troubles you mentioned I'd suggest trying cognitive therapy. It helps in situations like yours and I feel and see that you have the potential to use it to your advantage.

Bradders

Thanks to both. ^^ I'll look into Hades moon and these aspects.

And I'm alright actually! I know through learning about myself I am that sort of person. I also suffered with many years with mental health problems but I have hyperaware sense to tell the difference.

My first instinct is always to cherish and care for others, I'm aware I make friends too fast too. I see myself having a nurturer personality, who, like many members of my family, are very sensitive ( My father was sensitive and in touch with his emotions, alot of my brothers are very loving, deep and considerate people ). You'd have to know my family to know it better, but we often be each other's rocks as often in the family structure we've had many hearts to hearts together.

Yes and I'm aware of the Pisces rising, but I did want to discover further. Very interesting, it could look like alot of aspects are causing various interesting characteristics to appear.

I've had to delve alot in myself in my life to learn how to tackle things, my mother was extremely negligent and detached of my needs and whilst many people will say it is because I'm mentally ill, it's actually very well observed she is self centred by many in my family.

Keeping centred IS A REQUISITE, I admit. But recently I've improved and recovered after getting my own place and healing my mind through various methods as much as possible. I do see myself as fragile, but in the right setting, a strong responsible self comes out, I'm imagining thats my Capricorn sun.

Otherwise, yes life has been very tragic and severe for me. But, meditation and following my spiritual self allowed me to be ready for the upcoming future and learn much. My first instinct is to give of my loving self, but of course, yes, discernment, dangers, alot of incidents have occured, alot of friends and people lost.

My sun is expressing itself more and more, but it won't be long until my sun turns into Aquarius.

I deal with alot, but thank you all. I will keep strong.

kimbermoon

Pisces Moon here; heavy on the water element in terms of personality. I can totally relate to your 'sensitivities'. Indeed Pluto/Scorpio can be highly self-defensive, in response to such inner sensitivity, especially showing up in the 8th H which relates to psychological issues of significance. Venus/Moon Saturn connects to the depressive tendency.
What appears most significant to me is the Yod configuration between Mercury/Sagittarius -Moon,Venus,Saturn in Aquarius and Mars in Cancer. The Yod is also known as the Finger of Fate. The sextile aspect shows the potential for the resolution of the inconjunct aspects, which contribute to much aggravation and agitation. Since Mars is weakened in the sign of Cancer, it is no wonder you suffer from anxiety.

Look to the lessons of Pluto in the 8th also squaring the Aquarius stellium.
Trust in the hope of your Mercury conjunct NN for healing, along with Chiron in the 6th H, by using your Higher intellect to overcome your perceived difficulties [mental distortions]

Use the solidity of your Capricorn Sun by gaining greater confidence and feelings of self worth within yourself, in order to carve out a stable niche for yourself, whatever that might be.

And indeed stick to your practice of meditation for calming you against the inner storms.

SapSac

After looking at your chart, and reading what you have to say about yourself, I would say there's a recognizable Saturnian vibe. This is because of the fact that it is both your sun sign, and that you harbor three planets (including Saturn) in the 12th house in Aquarius. While I would usually say Aquarius is ruled by Uranus, the outcome of your chart shows a Saturn ruled Aquarius very clearly.

Saturn can be a tough planet to have any fun with, in my opinion. And look at the size of that 12th house! I share both a 12th house Venus, and the same placements as the slower moving planets Uranus and on (given that I was born 6 months before you). Look into those 12th house placements and the effect of both aquarius and pisces on you as the sort of bookends of your personality.
A moon in aquarius placement will give you a deep sentiment for humanitarian pursuits, the saturn, and venus there will help to attract and solidify you to those goals.
In my opinion you have the chart of a natural caregiver. Your comfort in delineating your own psychosis can prove to be helpful in exorcising the demons out of others. It is my belief that we all suffer from some sort of mental or emotional imperfections, there is nothing wrong with this. The 12th house can also be interpreted as the house of institution. This could mean a handful of things that could prove to be very fruitful for you. The first being, that you may need to seek psychiatric assistance at some point, everyone needs somebody to talk to on an unbiased note (don't take my word for it, this is just me looking at your chart). The second being that you may find your calling through working for an institution, think social work, hospitals, the psychology field.

IleneK

Premium Member
Guys, guys before I go, I want to know what aspect or planet rules my chart? I wanna know the root of all of this.

I would say that Saturn's effects are most prevasive in your chart, ruling three very personal planets, Sun Moon and Venus. Then Moon rules your natal Mars. So Saturnine influence is very pervasive among the personal planets which are the means by which we consciously experience our lives.

It seems to me thought that the chart signature is the exact conjunction of Saturn and Moon [your feeling life] in the 12th place. I know of what I speak, as my natal Moon is more widely conjunct Saturn on one side and Mars on the other, all in the 12th place.

When I was your age, my life was very challenging as well. I have followed your posts here over time, Brad, and I can see that you are learning better how to engage life as it is. Your meditation may be very helpful in that regard to keep you centered.

I am wishing you the very best.

Bradders

Thank you all so much for your insights and kindness; willingness to help me.

Yes I feel I've come to a understanding. But I know, I'm full aware, because I've grown with the chart despite how my life was, that you can't go, without first getting uncomfortable; experiencing change and pain.

Until very recently earlier last year, my life situation, well, I rather not speak of it. I rather not think of how severely cruel, hard and adverse life was not to indicate some sort of tragedy, but, it was what it was.

Yes, I am a caregiver. I've become that sort of person, now I lend love to my family and friends. Though it was recently I was pouring out extreme amounts of money to homeless. I love everything. I miss, feel for anything. I am a very extreme feeler. I am like a sea of emotion, a ocean, I feel so deep, it washes over me, sometimes days aren't clear. I have vivid dreams.

But let's not think I think this is tragic. No, life has made me very strong. I see this as the instrument of tons of growth, encouragement, life lessons and strength. As I said already, I know, have learnt, we can't grow without getting uncomfortable, without adversity, challenges.

Right now my life is very stable. My mental health is my challenge. I have a new apartment, life is extremely good but it was a long hard arduous transition, but NOW, now, father saturn has given me a home I can keep forever, stabalizing my autism, I have everything I need. It's all in permanance.

Don't take me wrong, I love astrology I studied it for a very long time, but it doesn't mean I can't ask for help and you guys I know I can ask. This site has been my friend for a good long time; I have changed, grown from a very defensive, unhappy man.

But let's not think of then, life is adversity. It's where we grow. My body, my mind, atleast now I have these permanant things, I can rest. My mind, it is much fragile. It always has been, but now it has, a shell, so to speak in a matter of words.

Thank you all, God bless and much love. I will never look at this as negative, just the beautiful obstacle course of growth I need to climb to grow and earn more wisdom, love, the true currency of life.

As you can see yes, I am a true Saturnian, but, I am now, a mature saturnian. He has been hard, but, through being close with spirit, with knowing, understanding foundations of life, through, learning, understanding, yes, I was a man who didn't know who he was and was in desperate need of alot.

I'd like to thank Kannon for all his amazing hard work too. Alot of astrologers I can't remember. I am much in debt because like anything, I need to bless the blessings life offers me. Only the ignorant curse what they have.

Thank you. xxxxxxxxxx