*known outcome* how will i do on 2nd midterm?

tikana

OKay guys

here is your practice run

How will I do on 2nd midterm?

figure out what happened!

Hint midterm was on nov 13th around 1:15 pm

Good luck
T

Attachments

• midterm3.jpg
    midterm3.jpg
    351.5 KB · Views: 38

Dirius

While the querent passed the midterm (went well), didn't go as well as expected.

The ruler of 9th, jupiter, in leo in the 1st house.

But applying square to the sun....might not have gone that well.

tsmall

Premium Member
You aced it.

1) Jupiter, ruler of 9th in halb in the ASC. We have emplacement. Passed the test.

2) Tests are often assigned to the 10th because they confer a status of sorts in that they are given a grade. We have 10th ruler exalted, in sect, and in joy. Passed the test with flying colors.

3) Sun, ruler of the querent (and the exaltation ruler of the 10th/test) is cumbusting the exltation ruler of the 9th from her detriment. It's like the test wasn't hard enough for you, lol.

4) Look at Mercury. The planet of the rational mind, general significator of students and scholars and tests, as well as the ruler of the 3rd of papers, on the IC... so very strong, not peregrine.

5) Moon's next aspect is to the ASC from the 11th.

Dirius, you said

But applying square to the sun....might not have gone that well.

Two comments. In that square Sun receives Jupiter, reception is very important in interpreting aspects. Secondly, while that's an applying square in the zodiac, it occurs in signs of long ascension. The superior planets (Mars, Jupiter, Saturn) all station when they approximate the superior trine with the Sun. Lilly gave us great examples of this technique, as did many astrologers who came before him. It might look like a square in two dimensions, but it's a trine in reality. Bonatti gave us this table (well, maybe not the table, lol) of perfection, in which we can see that the significators' in trine is the easiest manner of perfection. Reception welcome but not required.

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/perfection.html

tikana

Here is how I approached it

Sun came out of via combusta - yes i was stressed over it because there were 2 things I didn't understand (running counter and how the memory is actually stored)
then i looked at 9th house

Energy-wise Jupiter and Sun are similar and L9 in L1st it is an A. I will be happy with the outcome.

The next thing was Moon sextiled jupiter L9 (out of the orb) nothing to worry about and sextile I will be getting an A.

it wasnt flying A. There were impractical coding issues. The code ran but not clean as she likes it.

before the class i asked my classmate to explain me those 2 things I didnt understand .. he explained it. I was like ohh I get it! that is where Moon from 11th house coming into play!

case closed
T

Last edited:

tikana

?? didn't keep the track of then midterm results were posted.
why should i care about the date when the grades came out?

my prof comments on almost every section of the code. it is a hand built code. Build me this application that does this and that and whatever.. add comments if you are stuck

So margin of an error is non existent.

there is no true or false or multiple choice it was all CODING.

Last edited: