Face and Astrology.

Love2Know

Hermaphrodites are very rare, I'm flattered you care to annolyse my sex. Does it turn you on? What makes you think I look like I have both male and female genitalia? What makes you feel the need to specify it is only your perspective which you are expressing, one would generally assume that fact. Though, I did hint at it in my above post. I did it to see reactions lollolol so thank you for yours. I feel powerful now:p

Last edited:

Mark

Actually, hermaphrodites used to be extremely rare. Look up the statistics on births of babies with abnormal genitalia. The rate of such births is now far higher than you would believe if I were to tell you. Living in a world polluted by artificial chemicals causes these problems, whether we think the pollution is "within tolerances" or not. Our "medicines" are just as guilty as any other kind of pollution! Our medical/pharmaceutical community is actively keeping this quiet!

Choe

I was thinking, if Saturn gives dry skin, then Jupiter as its opposite planet should give oily skin.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

The face (head, eyes, nose, neck and ears) are ruled by the first 3 or 4 signs: Aries, Taurus, Gemini and Cancer represented by the lips and voice, and the shoulders, arms and hands I think are Aurigan-Perseusan or even Andromedan-Pegasus. The parazodiacs are semi-annual and uncommon.

In your case VG: after adolescene, you still need to protect your delicate sensitive skin, since Aries and Taurus people have this issue more than any other sign. Thyroid disorders are linked to Taurus and some say Orion, while headaches is caused by the sun crossing Cetus or the whale's tail.

In the middle 3 or 4 signs: The breast, liver, kidney, womb, hips, back and secrets are under the rule of Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra and Scorpio. Then Ophiuchus comes into play and the body part more affected is the spine. The sun may "travel" in constellations Corvus and Crater in some years.

For the last 3 or 4 signs: the Legs and feet are most affected, thus body circulation and aches/pains could occur more often, esp. for me as a late Aquarian (or the sidereal cusp Capricorn). Thigh stiffness and feet sores are associated with the signs Sagittarius (I have this problem) and Pisces.

amber_dawn

yes i do, ughhh.....
....i am an Aries rising.... i am 27 and still have problems with acne. i have acne on and off, but also have seborrheic dermatitis and i actually get it on my face. i also have a few scratches, and a scar on the VERY top of my forehead from when i got stitches @ 4. i've gotten a few pther cuts on my face as well.... i have a very pale complexion normally but it reddens quickly.

i also have reddish hair & eyebrows.

Claire19

Aries has always been connected with scars etc to the face so its no surprise it is connected with the dreaded ' zits ' .
I am sure that with an Aries asc or sun sign there is possibility of baldness due to more testosterone flying around ;)
As Mars is the chart ruler with Aries ascendant we look at where it is and its aspects. It is the male principle also so hormones are involved with acne etc.

Claire19

yes i do, ughhh.....
....i am an Aries rising.... i am 27 and still have problems with acne. i have acne on and off, but also have seborrheic dermatitis and i actually get it on my face. i also have a few scratches, and a scar on the VERY top of my forehead from when i got stitches @ 4. i've gotten a few pther cuts on my face as well.... i have a very pale complexion normally but it reddens quickly.

i also have reddish hair & eyebrows.
My Mars conjuncts my Neptune chart ruler and have been hit on the head with an axe, only glancing, as a child. I am also fair with freckles
and tend to blush and redden easily. Although my hair is dark it has reddish undertones and that may also be my Leo Sun.

Claire19

I'm not sure what a "pedant" is, but I know you do not get acne from not washing your face enough - The hygeine thing is a myth. You can form some blackheads, not doubt, but acne is hormonal. Teenagers get a bad rap for that unfortunately. Acne is cystic, not externally gathered.
A pedant is one who is pedantic about language, spelling and grammar. i.e. fussy and critical, follows the rules very strictly.
Acne is hormonal hence the teenage break out.

Claire19

I think the venus trine jupiter aspect makes you indulgent, and that you like sweets. Well, sweets cause acne :wink:
Sugar may exacerbate acne at a certain stage of development, i.e. hormonal flux going on but not otherwise. As Venus Libra person I can attest to that. Jupiter also in Libra.

QuaternityEagle

Are there any Aries risings out there who have been plagued with acne, zits, redness, scars, open pored, cuts and scratches on the face?

How old were you when your face cleared up?

AstroNatalChart-1.gif

You have Mercury Conjunct the ASC, so your skin issues could have to do with the Mercury-Uranus square and the stress/tension associated with your thinking. Your thoughts may really stress you out, which can wreak havoc on hormones because they begin with your brain and any static there will impact the endocrine system. Also, pushing yourself too hard can weaken your immune system- Venus rules 6th house, square Saturn. Seems like you're the kind of person who might benefit from yoga, meditation... steam baths. You may always need to be concerned about it, but I bet if you take good care of your immune system (acne is a bacteria... which is why you can be as clean as whistle, and still get it, if your immune system is down) by getting plenty of rest, drinking lots of water, and if i were you, just as a thought, try echinacea augustifolia w/ goldenseal for one week straight each month. There's doses and stuff we can talk about if trying a homeopathic remedy would be something you would be interested in. Just my thoughts, it could help with your immune system... vitamin C even...

Last edited:

Jai Kishen

well I am a leo rising , and i have a scare under my right eye (small one , it has been healing , but still the mark is there) , I have a scare on my forehead (small one) and I have a scare on the lower part of my chin , its a slight bone dislocation though .

Mars conj. sun conj. pluto in scoprio in 4th house (whole signs) .. could that be the reason ?

dr. farr

The Vedic astrological author R. G. Rao has a book about faces entitled "Your Face Mirrors your Fortune", an interesting study of ancient Vedic texts regarding physiognomy: this book is still easily available from a number of internet sources.