Will they work out there issues?

J.J. Hart

A good friend of mine decided to ask a Horary question. She has asked "Are we (her and her husband) able to overcome our marital issues and exist as a happily married couple?"

Here I go again, my 3rd attempt.

Suzi gets Jupiter
Iggy Mars

Jupiter in the 1st house which is benefic unless afflicted?

I see Jupiter squares Mars? Does this mean, it would take a lot of effort and planning on their part to make things work?

I see the moon trines mars. I'm not really sure what to make of this..

And this is where I'm stuck on this one!

HELP. and thank you :)

Attachments

• Iggyandsuzi.jpg
    Iggyandsuzi.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 16

lilithofeden

Ok so she is Venus, he is Mars. They are in a sextile, where Mars is trine the moon but Venus is Opp. I say yes but it will take more work from your friends side.

J.J. Hart

awesome.
I have a question. :) :)
I see why she would be Venus..
But I guess I thought she was Jupiter because of the first house.

My understanding may be a bit off,

But if I was asking the question for myself, I would have known I was Venus, but since she asked the question about her and her husband I thought she would be represented by the Lord of the 1st house.. No?

lilithofeden

She is the one who asked the question, right? So it doesn't change the significator if you post her question or if she did, know what I mean? She is Lord of the first house, which is Taurus. Taurus is venus.

Honestly with venus in 12th I feel she looks at her relationship worse than her husband and is the one distancing herself, whether intentionally or unintentionally. They should go out for a nice date and try to do fun things together to bring that spark!

I just want to add that the person who casts the chart.. Like the person who asks the question is always ruled by the ASC.

J.J. Hart

She is the one who asked the question, right? So it doesn't change the significator if you post her question or if she did, know what I mean? She is Lord of the first house, which is Taurus. Taurus is venus.

Honestly with venus in 12th I feel she looks at her relationship worse than her husband and is the one distancing herself, whether intentionally or unintentionally. They should go out for a nice date and try to do fun things together to bring that spark!

I just want to add that the person who casts the chart.. Like the person who asks the question is always ruled by the ASC.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! This makes sense. and I will pass along the information.
Interestingly enough, she does distance herself... mostly because her husband, although a decent guy, shames her in almost all of her actions.. she's either too hysterical, or too cold, or too rigid, or too flexible.. They do love each other.. but I've seen him do this to her.. and he is very passive aggressive..he was raised in a culture where women are 2ndary. I know he intends to be a good husband, but most of the time she is left feeling as if she can do nothing right.. Its a tough spot, and they have been married 23 years, so we'll see :)

Thanks again!