Scorp driving me nuts...Help with Composite Chart

aquaman211

I just got into studying composite charts, and this girl and I have something great going on. I know this is one of the most challenging relationships because we have Neptune conjuncting sun and venus, and this causes a lot of misunderstandings but I was hoping people could describe to me more about the other aspects, also, which houses are giving us difficulty.

Also, what does it mean if the MC is squaring everything down there? What about the oppositions with the AC?

Please make your predictions based on what you know esp the stronger and more negative aspects, and I will tell you exactly how they manifested. I guarantee that this relationship is one of the wackiest ones to be described here, as it's been over a year now and we haven't even kissed yet, but the amount we're both learning is astounding and our love is always making us both stronger.

EDIT: also, I've already done the synastry chart, very intriguing, but the composite seems to be much more specific

Attachments

• composite.jpg
    composite.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

waybread

Venus conjunct your sun on the cusp of the 7th house of marriage and long-term relationships look super. With Neptune in the mix, you both may be highly idealistic about the relationship, rather than practical. Mercury in this big conjunction is good for communication. The big trine from Jupiter in the 11th suggests you are friends (great for a long-term relationship) and optimistic about your future.

Squares create a lot of tension, but if the individuals can handle them, they will fast-tract you towards a fuller expression of the involved planets and angles.

The big stressor would seem to be your moon and Mars in the 8th squaring Pluto in the 5th. The 8th house does deal with sexuality; and the 5th, with love affairs--so the tension about your pal-ship looks palpable.

I am not clear why you haven't moved up the relationship to BF/GF status. This isn't a long-distance Internet relationship, is it? Your chart data indicate you two were born a ways away from one another. Also, with so many planets in the 6th, possibly you met as co-workers and have kept your relationship as friends for that reason.

BTW, is 11:59 a correct birth time for this lady? It is so close to midnight that I wonder if you input it as a default birth time, which would render the houses and angles meaningless. Of course, some people are born at 11:59, so I am working on that basis.

The MC has several meanings. Career is one--it is possible that having careers in different places is one issue. But the MC is also your public image, plus career in the sense of vocation or even destiny. Mars rules the MC, which gets us back into the tension loop.

Last edited:

melisa

Hi--- Moon in Aquarius and Venus in Capricorn could account for the length of time before becoming more romantic. Yet that which develops slowly can last longer.
Waybread, you wrote "
Venus conjunct your sun on the cusp of the 7th house of marriage and long-term relationships look super. " Does this mean that the 7th house in a composite indicates the couples' marriage and l/t relationship itself, or does it indicate how the couple as a unit, relates to other people in the outside world?

have a nice day
Melisa

rahu

Banned
the first thing to do is identify what the nature of the relationship is .
here with the moon/mars conjunction forming a tsquare with the jupiter/pluto opposition,the nature of this relationship is ambition,personal advancement and expansion of profession/education status.
this inclines to co worrkers or students as you both are versed in the same vocation.this aspect shows that other relationships have as large or larger influence on this relationship that the chemistry between you.often an ex/spouse-partner ,family obligations, time limitations make personal exclusivity difficult.
other have described the very interesting affectional dynamics .but these play little role in where the relationship goes .do not waste energy thinking of common foundations now,as the work at hand is to establish those personal foundations from which an union may or may not form.

i get images of some potential advancements entailing a covert and cold decision.if you are related in work some way, be very careful.
these words of caution must sound odd as the relationship seems to have been very good since early last year.there may have been thoughts and words about exclusivity/marriage.
but the last few months seem to be confusing ,contradictory and unfocused.

with saturn conjunct uranus and the mars/uranus midpoint square to uranus,the longterm possibility is bleak.if any pressure is put on you do act,with the reward being in the future; you should be hesistant.as long as your compensation is immediate,you are alright.but there will be a split in the coming months so don't put your eggs in this basket for too long if at all.

again the mental/emotional connection is almost unwordly but personal,selfish motives are the nature of this relationship,no "soulmate" bonding or any emotional bonding not connected to advancement is likely.

there is a distinct impulse for a longterm relationship/marriage,but it seems that there is no "we" here.

milo

waybread

Hi--- Moon in Aquarius and Venus in Capricorn could account for the length of time before becoming more romantic. Yet that which develops slowly can last longer.
Waybread, you wrote "
Venus conjunct your sun on the cusp of the 7th house of marriage and long-term relationships look super. " Does this mean that the 7th house in a composite indicates the couples' marriage and l/t relationship itself, or does it indicate how the couple as a unit, relates to other people in the outside world?

have a nice day
Melisa

The house of the sun has a lot to do with the area of life in which the relationship wants to express itself--but note that the 7th could also be the "house of open enemies" as well as the "house of marriage"! (Maybe this is why couples fight so much.) With the bulk of the planets in the 6th house, a work relationship could be indicated, or one based on service of some kind. I think the relationship to the outside world would be shown more by the Asc. and MC.

melisa

Hi
THank you Waybread for clarifying that. So the 7th house in the composite describes the couples' relationship (with each other), not their relationship with others in the outside world.
Yes all those planets in the 6th would indicate a service oriented or work related relationship.

Thank you
Melisa