Will so-and-so try to contact me?

blumen

This is the question I asked today

domanda25aprile.gif

Being a chart casted for myself, I cannot interpret it. At first I saw that Venus and Mars were not in aspect and I said "No!" then I noticed that the Moon is applying a square to Mars with reception - which according to Lilly is a good indicator, and I thought "Yes!".....what do you think about this chart?

Blumen

EvilPixyScorp

Hey Blu!

I think "Yes" as well....
Add in what you see, with Moon app. to Mercury, nature significator of
messages, seems promising. Mercury also in Mars sign.
Mercury also ruler of 7th's turned 3rd.

Now humor me...I'm not sure if this is a transition of light(orb?), but
Moon takes Mars to that Mercury...Do you have two email each other?
Someone theorized, showed examples, of the 9th representing email, maybe because the internet is a place for far reaching, contact w/ foreigners(cheaper than phoning).

What do you think of this theory?

Three-leg-cat

EvilPixyScorp said:
Someone theorized, showed examples, of the 9th representing email, maybe because the internet is a place for far reaching, contact w/ foreigners(cheaper than phoning).

What do you think of this theory?
Possibly. Yesterday I saw "so-and-so" in Gmail for a few seconds since there's Google Talk built-in. I didn't expect she would be online(and probably she didn't expect to see me). So we didn't talk (mecury not aspected?) and both we logout very soon.

Here is the event chart I made yesterday soon after I've logged out. With Moon representing me in 9th house applying a weak trine with Saturn representing her, I'd say email, internet chatting, may somewhat related to the 9th house. But isn't it the turned 3rd house from the 7th?

25 April, 2006 10:54:31 (ST GMT+8 ) Wang Tau Hom, Hong Kong (114E11 22N21)

EvilPixyScorp

Very cool Cat!

I think as society changes, houses meanings will get more specific/evolve..kinda like new planets being discovered.

When I find the examples, I will post.
The horary the person asked was "Will I have email from so and so this week?"

3rd house- one on one expression of ideas, no "middle-man",
and 9th communication having to go through a world wide network..We could argue the phone is a world wide network, but not many people have probs with phoneline, or "phreaking" hacking..Viruses unite the world, LoL.

blumen

Now humor me...I'm not sure if this is a transition of light(orb?), but
Moon takes Mars to that Mercury...

No, I do not think it is a translation of light. Planets apply from the fastest to the slowest. In this case, the Moon applies to Mercury and not the other way round. Mercury, being fastest than Mars, can apply an aspect to Mars though. Mercury is separing a square from Mars, but as the Moon is applying a conjunction it will bring Mercury and Mars back in aspect. Before the conjuntion to Mercury will take place, the Moon will form an exact aspect to Mars...

I do not know how to relate this to the question. Could it be a kind of "frustration" I wonder, cause I see it this way.....

Do you have two email each other?

Yes, if this person will try to contact me, he will presumably do so by email.

I agree with your attribution of emails to the 9th houss/communication over long distances, and I normally use this rulership. Otherwise I attribute emails to Uranus, because they fit the nature and symbolism of this planet quite well.

Blumen

Summery Joy

Is so-and-so a romantic partner? If so, why did you choose the 7th house over the 5th? Because the 5th sometimes is more appropriate.

Three-leg-cat

sorehearted said:
Is so-and-so a romantic partner? If so, why did you choose the 7th house over the 5th? Because the 5th sometimes is more appropriate.
sorehearted,
my case? I think you're quite right since you explained your definitions n the forum but it's strange that there're few charts for me to have 1st-7th rulers' connections.

blumen

Hello Sorehearted,

it is not a romantic partner, but I colleague with whom I could cooperate on a project,

Blumen