Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

Happy to look, though cold reading isn’t something I do!

Love at first sight? For both of you? That’s amazing!

Yes for both of us. We have remarkably similar charts, although mike is the more powerful, if I say so myself. There are no Saturn contacts though which I had with my longest relationship of 5 years, so I’m worried it may not last. I have a feeling he won’t fulfill me for long but obviously I hope I’m wrong. But yes, we both fell in love.

I joined tinder one night and spoke to a couple guys. I didn’t use my real photo and made myself two years younger. Before I gave him my WhatsApp details I told him it wasn’t my real photo which he thought was intriguing. Anyway, last Thursday I invited him round to my friends house and I came round and opened the door and he was pleasantly surprised with his facial expression. I was a little (alot) drunk so I was giving him my banter and he was answering me back and keeping up with me. But more than that, we had this insane emotional connection that we both said. My friend saw us fall in love. Before he left he said ‘don’t go off me when you’re sober’ and I laughed and mocked him, what I didn’t remember is I told him I loved him and when he reminded me I said well yes it sounds like something I would say.

I have his birth time etc. I could post the chart in a post. Our charts are remarkably similar. I’ll pm you it. Do you want to just see his chart to compare with mine or will I get the composite or synastry?

But yeah, it’s a real connection. Although I maybe unfulfilled just really because there’s no soul connection. The man from California is 52 and is fairly spiritual and has an elegance and patience this guy lacks, which i may genuinely feel unfulfilled without it from this guy. But the man from California isn’t coming to visit me until next year, so if it doesn’t work out with this guy then that one will be ready.

What can I say. I spent years alone and suddenly the universe has given me options. The first man is a gardener and isn’t materialistic at all and is a stoner. The 2nd man is a millionaire. But it’s aboit love at the end of the day.

Ukpoohbear

Synastry, yes please.

I married for soul. Lots of people marry for money. The in between is a mysterious place to me. So much... stuff to work out, especially When raising kids together is involved.

California doesn’t have a birth time? At least, a date?

Yep I have the California man’s chart including birth time. His transits are interesting. Pluto is approaching to conjunct his Venus, which could be me.

I’ll post you both guys synastry with me. I already sent you the first mans chart just so you could see the layout and how similar it is to mine.

Yeah, soul all the way.

Gemini888

Super interesting!
I usually like the north node with the partner’s first house rather than the seventh but that’s only one thing.
Unfortunately, I’m so tired my kids are trick or treating without me 😭
In my country Halloween isn't even a thing. It's just a fad when kids go out and do stupid things. So if it makes you you feel better, I'm stuck at home too, with a thesis to boost :lol:

Ukpoohbear

To conclude for the sake of continuity: Passi agrees both synastries are good and can see why me and the gardener both fell in love but obviously practically is different than theoretically and it’s early days.

Does anybody have any thought on a venus conjunct Chiron in synastry, is it true love or just pain?

Gemini888

The kids were cute though.

I played around with a linguistic analysis tool for a client once. Bit mysterious and a little extra meta, even for me.

Picking up anything interesting on speech patterns you can share?
So my thesis is about language patterns in an autistic guy. Here are some things I managed to pick up:

• The guy tended to repeat almost exactly what was said to him, even when it was inappropriate. This leads to some hilarious situations, like "You aren't homosexual are you? - Yeah, I'm not a homosexual" or "Why did you do that to me? I don't understand! -Yeah, I don't understand either". This seems to happen the most when he was either stressed out or trying hard to justify a wrongdoing.
  • He generally provided rather short responses, but when it came to the subject of his interest he would be unusually wordy. There was one instance when he talked about the plot of a book for 1 minute.
  • When he was the one to start a conversation, he would most likely talked about things he was interested in, even though it was totally inappropriate. He once started a conversation with a question about STD, and couldn't answer why he chose the subject.
  • When he was talking to more than one person, he seemed to be unable to maintain conversations for each person. He continued to talk to someone when they clearly said they were going away. He used two different distinctive tones at the same time when he was addressing two people (Jane, I love you at the bottom of my heart. And James, **** YOU AND LEAVE JANE ALONE). But that is just a theory of mine. I need more data for that.
  • He misinterpreted things, A LOT. He just couldn't seem to understand metaphor and irony, though it's interesting that he was also able to use them sometimes.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

This guy who I fell in love with, he’s an unawakened warrior who is needing healed and I am meant to awaken and heal him a bit. He thinks astrology is ‘poppycock’ but by the time I’m finished with him, he will have started his spiritual healing process.

Gemini888

This guy who I fell in love with, he’s an unawakened warrior who is needing healed and I am meant to awaken and heal him a bit. He thinks astrology is ‘poppycock’ but by the time I’m finished with him, he will have started his spiritual healing process.
How do you know he's an unawaken warrior?

Gemini888

Interesting, thank you for sharing. Do you think it’s possible to measure and demonstrate the link between internal “stress” and some of your findings?
Unfortunately this is beyond the scope of my study. I'm supposed to study pure linguistics features. I can't dive deep into psychology. That would turn my paper to another field entirely and I would risk getting my paper dismissed by my school.

Ukpoohbear

How do you know he's an unawaken warrior?

He’s an alpha male type who has very sensitive emotions and he’s actually really struggling underneath. He’s had to deal with his emotions this lifetime and he’s a bit lost. Pluto conjunctions his DC I think means he got separated from a lover in a past life. But he has no idea about spirituality even though he’s seeking the perfect relationship (Libra Venus in 7th conjunct Pluto), so I think we are meant to meet and I am meant to talk about spirituality to him to open his mind to working on himself and be less shallow and lost in sorrow(he lost his dad at aged 15). Oh and his most elevated planet is mars in zero degree Capricorn, so that’s defo a warrior. Loaded 7th house, he has relationship karma and has probably received conflict form lots of people.

Ukpoohbear

When you don’t have Saturn contacts, you have to introduce them, do the work yourself. Delay would be one tactic.

Delay the intercourse and build a solid foundation first? He is definitely leading with sex but I’ve told him I’m not ready and he said he can wait. He’s coming round to watch a movie on Saturday.

Ukpoohbear

Yes, sounds about right. Build anything first.
It seems you really like him but feel his spiritual eyes are not opened? They have to want to be open... :)

I do really like him but yeah, even though he is a sensitive guy deep guy deep down, his humour is like ‘banter’ and it’s my sense of humour but it misses the romantic touch. But that first night his emotions were there so I think the ‘banter’ is a defence mechanism.

Like CT said, I need someone with more water. The California man is a cancer asc, even though he’s aqua moon. I think that hits the nail on the head with what’s missing.

I wish I didn’t realise all this and I could just enjoy it but when I can’t sleep I get to the crunch it heart of matters much more easily and unfortunately I know this will make it not last.

Ukpoohbear

I think I will inspire him to open his spiritual eyes and I will lead him to his partner. I will marry California man and he will find his perfect partner.