"Beauty" in natal chart?

Cupid Arrow

Her charisma and soft, other-worldly Neptune blue eyes....the way she moved and spoke...plus the plastic surgery was only on her chin I think.

I thought what made her pretty was her overall face and the shape of her eyes and nose and lips. I wonder what she looked like before the plastic surgery? Lol

conspiracy theorist

Capricorn, really? Based on what conclusions?

Years and years of painstaking research in mundane astrological practice. Bonatti, Lilly and Morin would meet at the bureau of astrological studies in Vienna circa 1671 and amongst The Council of Astrological Gentlemen™ would state their case of what constitutes the proper significations of the planets and signs. Their intellectual savvy and acumen inspire us fledglings to this day.

Cupid Arrow

Years and years of painstaking research in mundane astrological practice. Bonatti, Lilly and Morin would meet at the bureau of astrological studies in Vienna circa 1671 and amongst The Council of Astrological Gentlemen™ would state their case of what constitutes the proper significations of the planets and signs. Their intellectual savvy and acumen inspire us fledglings to this day.

Saturn, huh? I would have to read about this..reasearch this.

conspiracy theorist

Saturn, huh? I would have to read about this..reasearch this.

When you research you'll see the truth in full light. I suggest some of the free resources on the web. Lilly's Christian astrology, Ptolomy's tetrobiblos, Mathesis and Valen's Anthologies can all be found online. Most of Morin's astrologia gallica is still in French (if that's a barrier for you)

She's smiling here, its hard to tell. She was cute in the before photo. Who ever did her plastic surgery was a hell of a surgeon huh? LOL!

"Medical records confirming that Hollywood star Marilyn Monroe had plastic surgery on her chin and nose in the 1950s are to be auctioned. The files are said to support long reported rumours that the Hollywood star went under the knife long before it became a regular occurrence for actresses."2013

Other hopefuls?

Yeah the other Hollywood starlets who were trying to make it at the time. MM stood out - Neptune 1st house.

Horus

Yes, but you dont think it has a LOOK? I would think the person would have an other worldy beauty. Thats what I thought you meant.

No, no specific look, or definition. The nature of Neptune and Pisces is counter to that. I did mean ethereal beauty but that's not something you can put your finger on as being one set of features or characteristics.

Horus

*Ahem* I think I speak for everyone in this thread when I say that we should all keep ourselves above ground and really get down to the heart of the matter. It may not seem to you that black people are given the same adoration as other different melaninly concentrated races out there. But I assure you this is false! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder after all and statistics from the federal bureau of race studies found that 68% of the people on Earth have brown to black coloured irises! What does this mean? The implication is that 68% of the people on Earth will find black people beautiful! Isn't that great? :biggrin:

I personally find that all black people resemble Capricorn ascendants but that's just me

rotfl.gif

Save

david starling

*Ahem* I think I speak for everyone in this thread when I say that we should all keep ourselves above ground and really get down to the heart of the matter. It may not seem to you that black people are given the same adoration as other different melaninly concentrated races out there. But I assure you this is false! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder after all and statistics from the federal bureau of race studies found that 68% of the people on Earth have brown to black coloured irises! What does this mean? The implication is that 68% of the people on Earth will find black people beautiful! Isn't that great? :biggrin:

I personally find that all black people resemble Capricorn ascendants but that's just me

Wait....so ANYONE with Cap Asc is essentially Afrocentric?.....Hmm. African studies might be a good college major for someone with that placement! :biggrin:

Cupid Arrow

Yes, I only speak and read English. I havent thought to read Ptolomy yet. I haven't read Lilly yet as I'm still in the beginning stages of it all. :)

wilsontc

Staff member
Back to astrology

All,

Please get back to astrology. If you want to chat about beautiful people and your opinion of beauty in general, do it in the Chat Forum.

Back to astrology,

Tim

nrose

What you guys think about a boy has jupiter and moon conjunct with his ascendant in libra? Venus in 6th house pisces. What comes to your mind firstly??

I really wonder :)

AppLeo

What you guys think about a boy has jupiter and moon conjunct with his ascendant in libra? Venus in 6th house pisces. What comes to your mind firstly??

I really wonder :)

I don't know if those placements necessarily indicate beauty...

Jupiter and Moon on the ascendant could indicate someone being overweight.

nrose

I don't know if those placements necessarily indicate beauty...

Jupiter and Moon on the ascendant could indicate someone being overweight.

No actually, he is not overweight, he is in normal shape. Jupiter works on him well maybe, he is so optimistic. But about appearance, what could be said ??

AppLeo

No actually, he is not overweight, he is in normal shape. Jupiter works on him well maybe, he is so optimistic. But about appearance, what could be said ??

Big features, round face, baby face... Generally pleasing and "looks alive"

nrose

Big features, round face, baby face... Generally pleasing and "looks alive"

big features ;because of jupiter ?
round face; because of moon ?

:) :)

I think libra moon gives people an innocent and fresh face. but Does not moon asc and jupiter in libra combination give a
'' Super Venus '' look ???

AppLeo

big features ;because of jupiter ?
round face; because of moon ?

:) :)

I think libra moon gives people an innocent and fresh face. but Does not moon asc and jupiter in libra combination give a
'' Super Venus '' look ???

Probably. Libra risings are generally more attractive and like to look presentable.