Natal Indicators Of Psychic Ability

Veronica

Does anyone know any indicator of any Psychic Abilities within the natal chart?

I've read about sun-neptune, mercury-neptune, moon-neptune placements
emphasis on water signs, that could bring out any hidden latent psychic abilities .

Can anyone provide a little more insight on this?

piscesnurse

I would think any water sign plus look at~12 house~ fourth and ~eighth
i have a stellum in pisces in the 12th and fouth house in cancer is loaded as well
i have always jut known things
i know a couple of mediums and they have a powerful moon neptune conjunction in the eighth

Ebenia

Also 8th house ruler in 12th house and other way around is said to be indicative of psychic ability. I could confirm this myself, I have some psychic abilities (to me they are just very normal part of life so it's odd to call these things "psychic") and I have this. I also have Sun conjunct Neptune, Neptune opposition Moon and Neptune on MC trining Asc.

JerryRR

This is the data for Psychic Peter Hurkos.
May 21,1911,Dordrecht,Netherlands,5:30 am Amsterdam time,5:29 am LMT.

Peter was unconscious for three days after a fall; awakened to find that he had ESP.Upon testing,was declared psychometric.Claimed 87% accuracy.

Source:Astro-Data II,Lois M.Rodden.(AFA)1980.

J :)

MTTY05

I was reading something the other night that claimed most psychics had 8th house stelliums. Wish I could find that link.

Steeler

In my chart the ability is seen with Mars in 8th trining Venus in the 12th & Venus squaring Pluto in the 3rd.

Vagabondgirl

I was reading something the other night that claimed most psychics had 8th house stelliums. Wish I could find that link.

I have Neptune in the 8th, and I do have pretty intense "astral travels" from time to time. I think also Neptune aspecting Mercury is indicative, I have only the sextile. I can relate to being able to "tune into" this aspect when trying hard enough:)

Also Moon aspecting neptune I heard.

I think that either you have alot of water signs, especially personal planets. Or if you have some aspects from personal planets to the "psychic" planets like Neptune, Uranus, Moon, Pluto??

Vagabondgirl

This is the data for Psychic Peter Hurkos.
May 21,1911,Dordrecht,Netherlands,5:30 am Amsterdam time,5:29 am LMT.

Peter was unconscious for three days after a fall; awakened to find that he had ESP.Upon testing,was declared psychometric.Claimed 87% accuracy.

Source:Astro-Data II,Lois M.Rodden.(AFA)1980.

J :)

Cool!

I lost consciousness many times during my early teens, and this was about the time I also discovered my psychic-like "talents":p Ive always wondered if its related?

Courtney Love

In my chart the ability is seen with Mars in 8th trining Venus in the 12th & Venus squaring Pluto in the 3rd.

I have mars in the 8th trining venus in the 12th, but venus in the 12th sextiles (5 degrees) pluto in the 10th.

I feel that I know a bit of things when they're coming, or I'll think of some random or obscure film or a particular episode of a show I never watch anymore only to catch it on the TV a day or two later...

I guess it's unchannelled, like everything else in my life, but I do feel like it's there... a sensitivity. It probably also helps that Neptune is exactly conjunct my ascendent.

Vagabondgirl

I have mars in the 8th trining venus in the 12th, but venus in the 12th sextiles (5 degrees) pluto in the 10th.

I feel that I know a bit of things when they're coming, or I'll think of some random or obscure film or a particular episode of a show I never watch anymore only to catch it on the TV a day or two later...

I guess it's unchannelled, like everything else in my life, but I do feel like it's there... a sensitivity. It probably also helps that Neptune is exactly conjunct my ascendent.

I also have had thos experience. Having some dream or vision of something and seeing it on TV soon after that. I remember seeing the Donny darko rabbit with no eye in my dream before I saw this movie the day after. Scary:p

But I dont have anything other than NN in the 12th!

Neptune in the 8th is sextiling Mercury/Pluto conjunction in Scorpio in the 6th though. Neptune squares moon in virgo 6th, or 4th in equal house....

Mercury = AC ruler. Dont know if it has anything to say in this matter.

Last edited:

kbell

I really think you can see it more in a chart as a whole and not just one or two aspects. I think it's a combination of things.

idanl09

I have 8th house stelium(uranus, neptune, venus), venus is my 12 house ruler, and it's conjucnt neptune and in the 8th house.
my pluto sextile my uranus, my sun is in pisces and my moon is in scorpio and my chart ruller mercury is in the 8th house.
I found out my psychic abillity this summer, I have a lot to develop but I had also a great start.
do you think this chart is psychic?

Saturnian

I know Mars in Pisces usually has a very strong intuition.

Other than that,I myself have made certain "assumptions" that have come pretty much true,XD.Although I wouldn't call me a very intuitive person,there are times when I can feel some things.And I keep away from people who give me extremelly bad feelings,even if they have done nothing to me.I just can't help it,it's like their aura or something repulses me.
Anyway...

Also sometimes I have had dreams that have come true,usually about friends returning from the vacation.And the next day they actually did.
And a few others,but mostly those dreams are friend-related.

I have certain Neptune aspects and Scorpio moon.
Neptune in the 1st
Neptune conjunct Sun
Neptune sextile Moon
Neptune conjunct Mercury
Neptune conjunct Venus
Neptune conjunct Mars
Neptune conjunct Ascendant

Aquachime

4th hse Mercury in Pisces trine Scorp Neptune in the 12th. Moon ruled 8th hse with ruler conjunct Asc from the 12th hse. Moon square 10th hse Uranus and Pluto both of whom oppose Merc. For me these are the most obvious aspects in my chart indicating my psychic inclinations. Also some of them are my warnings to take care. The previously mentioned >The Astrologers Handbook< is great for expanding on this.

Vagabondgirl

The book "astrology for dummies" says that the psychic indicators could be:

- Water signs bolster psychic abilites, also sagittarius goes in that direction.

- The planets Moon and Neptune open the psychic channels, a prominent Uranus gives flashes of insight, Pluto also boosts perception especially when aspecting sun, moon, mercury or ascendant.

- The 4th, 8th and 12th house are most important

:)

BobZemco

Does anyone know any indicator of any Psychic Abilities within the natal chart?

Not really.

Sometimes with Moon Occidental and in the 9th, 10th or 11th Houses and square/opposition Neptune with a Feminine Rising-sign, especially the Water Signs can give a heightened sense of intuition. What's the other thing? I wouldn't call it psychic, maybe clairvoyant.

I've never see the chart of a bona fide psychic, but I have seen a few charts now and again were someone can sense/feel things, and sometimes sees a brief glimpse of something, like deja vu in reverse. These are people who would get up and walk over to stand or sit next to the phone, because they "knew" it was going to ring and those kinds of things.

Lada

In my practice psychic ability usually associated with affected Moon or moon having a relationship with higher planets. Of course, filled water signs or 12 or 8 house. Sometime - 4 house. But very strong ability if there is contact between 4, 8 and 12 houses