Is ... in love with me?

The rust on dust

Good day,

There seems to be a lot of positive aspects but the 2 rulers are in a square that is separating. This is a no I guess? Any input would be appreciated.

P.S. - Do all those positive aspects even matter and what about this grand trine what does it mean if anything?

Thank you!

Attachments

• Dare.jpg
    Dare.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 62

neptunian

Good day,

There seems to be a lot of positive aspects but the 2 rulers are in a square that is separating. This is a no I guess? Any input would be appreciated.

P.S. - Do all those positive aspects even matter and what about this grand trine what does it mean if anything?

Thank you!

Hi, The rust on dust

She is mars, she is very focused on herself. in her sign and in her first house.

I think she is neutral towards you. I don't see a positive or negative reception. You receive mars by face and detriment. interesting. You like her; you have that initial attraction for her. venus doesn't feel comfortable in aries. its detriment. you may not feel okay with something. something can be a problem. Her significator mars squared by saturn which rules her career and friendship houses. She might be dealing with career a lot or friendship issues.

On the other hand, Your fifth house ruler saturn, hers sun. there is an applyin trine. There can be some development maybe in the future.

Last edited:

scahm

Do you know if she has another love interest? She exalts her 5th house ruler, the Sun, which is sitting in her 5th house and Mars in Aries is in detriment to you.

She's in the face of Venus (you) however, so I do think there's some attraction there.

IleneK

Premium Member
Good day,

Thank you!

The aspects that matter are those between the significators in the question. Other aspect configurations, like the grand trine you mention, typically have no bearing on the answer or the setting of the answer in a horary chart .

This is not a encouraging chart; she is self-involved, as Mars in its dignity in Aries and moving very slowly to station retrograde and away from you/Venus.
Mars moves to meet Mercury by opposition. With Merc in the 5th from the her/7th, this suggests a romantic interest or encounter with another...