Foreign Travels and Settlement---

Do i have Foreign travels and/or Settlement in Abroad? Please read my details... TIA

Name- Debasish Pahan
DOB- 16-September-1989
Time- 05.30 AM
Birth Place- Joypurhat(District), Rajshahi (Division), Bangladesh (Country)

Dear mathur_dinesh

thank you so much for your response. If you did not find Joypuraht then check with Rajshahi and add the time GMT+6 for Bangladesh.

Zappy

Do i have Foreign travels and/or Settlement in Abroad? Please read my details... TIA

Name- Debasish Pahan
DOB- 16-September-1989
Time- 05.30 AM
Birth Place- Joypurhat(District), Rajshahi (Division), Bangladesh (Country)

Hey Debasish, we can solve this query using prashna jyotish/horary astrology. You need to select any number between 1- 249 keeping the question in the mind. Do not select the favorite or lucky number. Also the question should be crisp and clear. Upon receiving the question, I will erect horary chart based on my location, date and time and the number that you have given.

Zappy

Dear Zappy

i don't know what is prashna jyotish/horary astrology. will i write here the number and question?

Yes... you need to write the number and the question. Remember the number should be between 1-249. It should not be your favorite or lucky number. Also the question should be crisp and clear.

Dear Zappy

Thanks for your feedback. Actually i have two questions. see

Q1,
How often will i visit in abroad? number is 190
Q2,
Will i have permanent settlement in abroad in Future? number is 210

:smile::smile:

Zappy

Dear Zappy

Thanks for your feedback. Actually i have two questions. see

Q1,
How often will i visit in abroad? number is 190
Q2,
Will i have permanent settlement in abroad in Future? number is 210

:smile::smile:
Since both the questions are interlated... I will solve this using the first horary number that you have given that is 190.
Place - Birmingham, Alabama, United States
Date - 14th June 2018
Time - 14.10 hrs
For Foreign travel houses 3rd, 9th, 12th are considered.

Current Mahadasa is of Rahu as per the horary horoscope - till 2027
Rahu is in conjunction with Venus. Venus is in 7th house and lord of 5th and 10th. Mars is aspecting Rahu. Mars is in 1st house and lord of 4th and 11th.
Rahu is in cancer sign. Sign Lord Moon is in 6th house and lord of 7th.

Rahu is in star of Saturn - Saturn is in 12th house and lord of 1st and 2nd.
Rahu is in Sub of Mars - Mars in in 1st House and lord of 4th and 11th.

Rahu's signification
Rahu as a planet - 1 4 5 6 7 10 11
Starlord Saturn - 1 2 12
Sublord Mars - 1 4 11

Rahu through it's starlord is signifying 12th house.

Also 12th House sublord is Rahu.
9th House sublord Ketu- Ketu is capricorn and its signlord saturn is in 12th house.
3rd house sublord venus - venu's starlord saturn is in 12th house and sublord mercury is lord of 9th..

Sublord of all the travel related houses are signifying travel...

I think your first travel will be during Rahu-Mercury interlocking period. Around June next year (2019).

In the entire horoscope... both the combination of 3 9 12 as well as 4 2 11 are appearing... this means you will move back and forth...

Last edited:
Oh GOD, you wrote some very valuable words. Thank you thank you...but sad thing is i don't understand your lines except this "I think your first travel will be during Rahu-Mercury interlocking period. Around June next year (2019)." :smile:... Anyway if you were in my country, i must invite you for Lunch.....HAHAHA... now tell me about last line...what is "I will move back and forth..." So there is no permanent settlement? Actually i had to write only the second question for horary. Anyway thanks again