Please analyse my birth chart (Too tensed)

AniccaNick

Hi,

I am clueless and lost in life. Please help me.
Background-

Been creatively inclined. Played a couple of instruments. Got addicted to drugs by 16-17. Met with a motorcycle accident leading to coma, brain injuries and a long recovery on 12 SEP 2009.
Have lost interest in everything.
Am depressed since '09 and was diagnosed with bipolar disorder too.
Had started a restaurant business in 2015. Failed at that too.
Only shifting careers ... Don't find pleasure or satisfaction in anything.
Got married 3 months back.. yet lost.
Always wanted to do something big.
Had great hopes from self.
Don't know where it all went wrong..
What does my future look like?
What are some beneficial career options for me?
Business? some job? Music/ acting?

DOB - 20 April 87
TOB - 05.35 AM
PLACE- Srinagar, J&K.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-06-12 at 12.30.39 PM.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-06-12 at 12.30.39 PM.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi AniccaNick

I added some more symbols to your chart and it is quite interesting but also probably very confusing to you .
I am not going to focus on your questions, rather I will just describe the otherworldly influences you have in your chart.

you have Jupiter conjunct to mercury and these are conjunct the node.
this gives you very powerful psychic abilities. it gives you great intelligence. you can read peoples thoughts ad you have great knowledge that just comes to you. whatever you need to know whether books or experience seems to come to you spontaneously. you have a karma of a great teacher so it is interesting that you lean toward artistic endeavors, though these too are shown as Neptune is square to the node. this gives creativity .
you thoughts are very powerful and you can influences others ideas and eve movements if you tried. Neptune can give visions but can also confuse oyur rational mind at times.

in addition you have the vertex axis conjunct your nodal axis. the ode can open up inner planes to your mind and the vertex does the same thing but it brings "higher" planes of reality . these planes are not all of the human plane ,so you conscious ,psychic mind is also subject to planes of reality that may not pertain you your souls journey on this plane. in addition as Neptune is square to the vertex also , the visions you have may be terrifying and inchoate at times . so it seems to me that you erratic life is because your mind at time has been so overwhelmed by visions, knowledge and energy that you don't know what to do with or understand even what is happening to your mind.

with Jupiter/mercury/node/antivertex, it seems to me you had a past life as a great teacher or guru, but Neptune square could imply that you did not follow the clear light.
you life is complicated by your very strong physical passions. you have venus square to Uranus which shows that intense sexual/emotional/spiritual love at times takes you and overwhelms you. but this electric intensity is very unstable and so you have had a history of broke relationships rather than a single soul mate.

you also have eris square your moon which also shows you to be extremely passionate ,but again passionate about the physical aspects of love ad not as devoted top the emotional fidelity of love .your eros is square to psyche which gives a idealistic, romantic and spiritual love nature but the midpoint is opposed to the moon and square to eris. this shows that your exalted sense of love can leave you when you carnal need for pleasure that eris wants, conflicts with you desire of devotion . it is as if you draw you ideal lover to you but you can not keep them because you don't see the distinction between lust and love at times. this is also shown by your venus/Uranus midpoint square to pluto and square to Sedna.pluto is extremely sexual but also extremely selfish. most times the love of pluto drives the lover away because the selfishness is so great that no compromises are made and pluto loves becomes the need for domination and control of the lover.
it seems your bipolar characteristic stem from this emotional confusion as Lilith is opposed to the Uranus/Saturn conjunction and square to venus.this implies it is you inability to keep a lover that drives the bipolar moods.
Uranus with the Lilith axis also reflects on you dream states which can be vivid and at times prophetic. though with the strong Neptune in your char , you may have had terrifying dreams or visions also

it just seems that with such amazing otherworldly/psychic/astral energies passing through your consciousness, that you would profit from emotional stability. but that is not the case as both your mind and emotions are subject to a intensity that makes normal expectations and human relationships difficult to achieve, as these need stability. your intensities drives you to stay amid these "higher" levels of awareness and feelings. but life needs normalcy or at least steady patterns or routines to anchor one.

I sense a great oppression over you spirit and it seem to be from your relationship with your father as the pluto/Saturn midpoint is square o nessus which shows him to be overbearing and emotionally cruel toward you. juno is square to ixion which might show that your father has resentments toward some aspect of your mothers heritage or it might be that you resemble you mother's line more than you do your father.
you mention your parents are professional people, which is interesting because with Jupiter/mercury/node, you have the mental abilities to achieve great success in financial or educational professions. so something seem amiss as you have not developed those abilities that would mirror your fathers vocation. it may be that your father sees you as rival and hence has withheld the guidance a father could bestow.

with your node/mercury/Jupiter in the 12th house, you hardships come from situations that you did not create but which you have to endure. you strength is from the past but so are you challenges

rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_nicca_76835_29434.jpg
    astro_2gw_nicca_76835_29434.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 28

AniccaNick

You're quite right.
Please guide on the career options.
Everything seems to bore me.. nothing motivates me.. nothing usual/ normal atleast.

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope vedic inputs offer clues to adapt-integrate as relevant,
focusing on planetary outcomes, technicalities apart.

do share Pointwise salient ground feedbacks how true-untrue-insightful,
traits-talents-health-events-prospects-plans etc etc to share about!

jup-venus-mer-rahu pisces asc,
artistic-acting-directorship-advisory skills/roles;

rahu clouding wisdom, rise-fall in life,
need to seek ancestral blessings praying for their welfare,
observe fast No-moon/Amavasya days as per custom;
wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;

18yrs rahu dasa since age 27. rise-fall to care of

mer pisces debilated, emotional-confused;
mer-rahu prone to depression;

virgo-mer inimical-badhaka for pisces asc,
stress-delays in marriage-vocation-business;

jup own pisces, debilation of mer cancelled,
gradual pace of growth-improvements;

badhaka mer over asc, stress in health matters;
venus lord 3/8 over asc chronic health issues kidneys etc,
while elevated pisces selfless in approach and relationships;

wear green emerald over pendant touching heart;

ketu separative node over badhaka virgo 7th for marriage-business;
hyper-critical thinking, good for audit-quality control roles;

prone to abdominal-instestinal-hip pains;
offer red flowers at the alter at home, wed evenings;
donate once a month 1.25kg white til at temple/dargah wed evenings;

ketu now 1.5yr transit cap 11th,
detachment from income-gains-friendships-relationship;
ketu next moves to moon sag 10th, career-job change;
pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs-knees-thighs etc, and
next moves to sat scorpio 9th tending to distant lands,
detachment from father,
pain-injury-surgery urological-thighs etc;

jup pisces elevated aspect cancer 5th
supportive of luck-edu-romance-children-advisory roles;

moon lord 5th over 10th sag for career-recognition,
ambitious, seeking popularity, teaching-govt roles;
10th lord jup over own spiritual pisces asc again,

currently sat 2.5yrs transit moon-sag 10th, under sade-sati,
career under emotional stress, rise-fall in career;

sat these 4-5m retro towards natal sat scorpio 9th,
research-occult-forensic-metallurgy aptitudes, tending to distant lands;
mars-sat opp, tech-entrepreneurial aptitudes,

stress-struggle in luck-initiatives-edu-travels and with siblings-father;

mars taurus 3rd, aptitude for hotel management, food technology;
good for initiative-progress;
accident prone arms-shoulders-ears-throat-teeth etc,

mars aspecting own scorpio 9th protective of luck-edu-travels,
but under stress-struggle, but not good for health of father;

sat aspect own cap 11th, protective of income-gains
but not good for health of friendships-relationships;
sat 9th settling life at 36+

previous 2.5yrs sat transit natal sat scorpio 9th, opp mars,
start of sadesati, luck etc under stress-struggle;

float 1.25kg whole black uraddal once a month,
over a clean flowing river, tues after sunset;

sat after 2.5yrs moves to own cap 11th,
gains through technology, mining, old friends, old people;

asc lord jup year end moves to sat-scorpio 9th,
promoting research-occult-forensic aptitudes etc,
and promoting employment-distant travels-advisory-teaching roles etc
trine own pisces asc, protective of health-wellbeing,
and trine cancer 5th for luck-edu-children-advisory roles;

wear yellow sapphire over jup finger;
prayers to saint of your faith,
offer yellow flowers thurs evenings at the alter at home;

jup next moves to own sag 10th good for career;
trine sun aries 2nd;

sun aries 2nd, elevated, good for family-finances-
admin-banking etc; impressive speech;
but sun lord 6th, calling for extra efforts,
prone to throat-thyroid-dental issues?
sun debilated aspect over libra 8th
for chronic health issues - kidneys etc

hope find helpful to reflect carefully and pick from,

do promptly care to share pointwise feedbacks
on the stated planetwise outcomes, technicalities apart;

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

AniccaNick

Thank you for your help sir.
But I don't understand why you mentioned about hiding birthdate. I never did.
Your answers though great are a bit technical.
The problem currently is that I'm not able to take a decision as to what to do.. I'm afraid to do anything as I have begun to fear failure. I don't know what is good for me. My common sense and judgements are clouded. Traditional jobs/ businesses bore me. I really need your help in guiding me to the right career.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Thank you for your help sir.
But I don't understand why you mentioned about hiding birthdate.
I never did.

You need not undestand!
simply clarify you have already mentioned on your post
- did not find birth details with the chart, as usual, and many members prefer hiding the birth details important to know which dasa prevails, whether male or female, remedies may have to be finetuned to one's religion and culture, etc

Your answers though great are a bit technical.

So what, each planetary placement-aspect etc is followed by what are the implications for traits-talents-health etc etc, it is astrology forum hence planets, aspects, dasa, transit etc will be mentioned. Forum members may want to understand the astro-logic behind a certain prescription, and may want to debate. This is not merely one to one discussion. Clairfications can always be sought further.

Suggest reflect on each outcome mentioned, and see how true-relevant/false on the ground, and do share pointwise feedbacks which will make the thread mutually interesting.

It is for you to situationally reflect what is relevant for you short-term/long-term, step by step making a plan to achieve your goals as per the available opportunities. Chart reading provides a framework for review, pick ideas and build on them. Or can discuss some of them as per interest.

The problem currently is that I'm not able to take a decision as to what to do.. I'm afraid to do anything as I have begun to fear failure. I don't know what is good for me. My common sense and judgements are clouded. Traditional jobs/ businesses bore me. I really need your help in guiding me to the right career.

Shri Nikhil Tikoo,

Appreciate the very prompt acknowledgment.

hope things improve when jup moves to scorpio 9th for luck, come 019.

and satrun moves to own cap 11th for gains, after two years. moon under sadesati stress the past 3 yrs and next 2.5yrs over the emotional moon 10th for career; sadesati continues into own cap but 11th house for gains and with no disturbing enemy planets there, bringing an element of great relief.

it is rahu dasa, prone to rise-fall, need to tread with care, thinking twice, and not committing judgmental mistakes, while wil have to move on.
jup-venus-mer-rahu pisces asc good for artistic-advisory-directorship-teaching roles, acting skills, secular, self-mastery, etc etc

while ketu movements could bring elements of pain/change etc to manage situationally, part of life.

Better reflect patiently on each input taking your own time the next few days, the reading presented with effort, and try to make use of it or discuss constructively, rather than say that it is all technical, and not as appealing and so on.

the reading is simply about planets and their outcomes, to be adapted and integrated situationally which you would know the best with your age, qualifications, experience, family background and finances, talents and training, future plans and what is practical, etc etc.

Few things may be glaringly relevant, many things may sound personally irrelevant, while all of us have a long life waiting to experience the chart at different stages, improving our experience and proficiencies, hidden talents, etc etc

see what you can do positive about each talent-trait, polishing and training oneself, while avoiding pitfalls. Share what is true, and what is untrue, and where clarification is needed for further discussion on the thread.

take the best from each of the reading/interpretations offered by various forum members.

quite sorry, for saying birth details are not available, and you need not be defensive about it; neither have i committed a crime saying so! mere oversight, sorry again!

18yrs rahu dasa till age 44 can raise you, while have to manage the flight of the kite carefully, not overshooting, with the firki under your control, not losing sight of the kite, and managing the landing carefully, enjoying the flight.

hope the insights and remedies help cope with the situation, and bring direction gradually, the mercury confused and debilated. Pisces ascendant sensitive, wise, spiritual, ethical, traditional, etc

while ketu virgo 7th for marriage and relationships, hyper-critical attitude to avoid.
sat scorpio 9th research oriented, but late settlement etc;
mars taurus 3rd good initiative but could be impulsive and accident prone; mars dasa over @ 26;

hope asc lord jup coming to scorpio 9th for luck come 019 lifts luck factor, setting the tone ahead

- have to chose from the menu how the suggestions are relevant for you, what are your available options, or options you can borrow from all these suggestions and limitations, you are the best judge.

wishing you an upward careful gradient in life and career,
awaiting your interesting feedbacks on the reading offered and discussed again further, hope remedies help,

kshantaram
GOD BLESS!

Last edited:

AniccaNick

Please tell me what career would I find the maximum satisfaction and success in?
How will acting, music and entertainment business work out for me?
And business?
Any specific businesses that suit me?

kshantaram

Premium Member
You're quite right.
Please guide on the career options.
Everything seems to bore me.. nothing motivates me..
nothing usual/ normal atleast.

the transits are challenging;
need to reflect and work upon yourself and ideas patiently;

May be you could be the chief chef in a reputed hotel,
or Director of an international hotel,
researching on new recipes, African, foreign, etc,
organise exhibitions-events, winning popularity and recognition;
organising international popular dance and song shows,
compere-direct these shows; etc etc

btw first of all having been given the readings,
need to acknowledge what strengths-talents you really possess,
the suggestions are merely representative to think of on those lines,

and rather than merely put aside with a broad comment,
representing your critical side,
while not utilising these critical faculties to rather
dissect and discuss the relevance of each suggestion
to yourself and what you could or you could not do.

the idea of the chart is to throw suggestions,
and whether the planets are well placed or not,
how are the transits now, when things could probably improve, etc

You need to start sharing your thoughts starting somewhere,
and how you would like to cope with, and make the best of yourself
in the nearer times ahead, if not immediatlely.

jup is your ascendant lord and 10th lord for career,
jup-mer-venus-rahu pisces asc could suggest
directorship-advisory-teaching roles in arts-dance-acting etc
with a foreign element, research, management, etc;
may be could a Production Manager/Film Production Executive, etc
for you to reflect, arts, hotel managament, advisor, director, etc.

What other options did you have before running a restaurant;
how would you run if have to do it again;

if business is not your cup of tea,
would you like to invest your talent in the form of a job
as Production Executive, Director, etc
where you could yet be successful and win recognition-popularity;
Can you launch your own chef competitions, exhibitions, etc

We can only guess based on whatever the chart suggests,
for you to adapt and integrate ideas practically and
take responsibility for yourself.

are you ready to try out some remedies suggested to overcome your
situation, in commitment to yourself; have you tried something earlier.

how would you like to utilise your arts and research aptitudes;
would you like to be a Quality Manager, Film-Magazine Editor etc
or get into Equity Research in the finance sector,
or forensic director, forensic medicine, metallurgy, metal music, etc etc
a range of ideas to think of, reflect, and adapt appropriately
taking your own time.

Capricorn 11th could suggest gains from event management;
saturn scorpio aspecting own capricorn 11th for gains;
with strong research and finances base
and strong supervision and quality control/Quality;

Rahu has the potential to soar like the eagle,
first learning to fly, not making judgmental mistakes,
and landing back safely, not getting lost in the high clouds;
jup-rahu could be a master of oneself; venus is elevated;
mer debilated-confused, wear emerald.

you are not responding to any specific suggestions,
want a ready made answer,
without discussing much about yourself and your background,
while relating to the planetary suggestions,
and agenda for action.

hope the above ideas provoke thought,
though may not be literally relevant;
thought process to begin somewhere,
not getting bored?

wishing you all well, soaring high with rahu dasa,

hope the discussion helps, facilitates ideas,

kshantaram

btw, are you kashmiri pandit,
what is your family and educational background.
what all have you tried in your profession/career;

AniccaNick

Hello Sir,

Yes I am a Kashmiri Pandit.
My father is a retired from the Government, sister married, mother died in 2008.

I am 31 years old now hence I cannot go back to college to be a chef for eg.
Lemme give you a lil background.

In 2003, I curiously tried smoking and drugs. It wouldnt be wrong to say that I was a chain smoker and a drug addict from the very first day. Something about it felt natural and there wasnt any gradual increase in use. It was from day one.
I started with Benzodiazepines ( Sleeping tablets/ Anti Depressants) then moved on to weed, hash, whitener, Alcohol and brown sugar. I was high 24 hours a day on multiple substances and dont think I have been sober even for a single day between 2005- 2009.
I was always artistic and played a couple of instruments, was a Dj, a freelance photographer. This got me a lil bit of local fame and by gods grace I was very good looking and charming hence had women get attracted to me like moth to flame. I had always been abnormally interesed in sex. Now I had sex, drugs and rocknroll. Gradually music was left behind and only the lifestyle was left where my life was all about sex and drugs.
On Saturday 12th September 2009 I met with a serious bike accident and was left bed ridden till atleast 2014. I had multiple fractures, torn right eye cornea, torn right ear, broken ribs, punctured lungs etc etc. But the worst was the brain injuries and temporary paralysis in the left side of the body. I was in coma for 12 days and also had died for a few moments. This I know because I met Sai Baba. I was agnostic and not really a believer so it definitely wasnt my imagination.. The last thing ( May be the only thing? )
He told me was "Chal tereko aur ek chance deta hu" ( Alright, Ill give you another chance) .. I saw no visuals, heard no audio, It was pitch black but yet I know he was on my left and we were at a great height) Later when I was in coma I did see lots of stories and the whole thing was definitely more than 12 days. I think I may have seen my life/ lived for years). After I came back home I was bedridden for long as I was disabled and those things I had witnessed changed me magically. I fell in so much love with everything n everyone around me. But on the other hand there was a lot of anger, resentment etc towards everything that happened. Eventually I got more and more depressed. Since the day of accident I was cut off from the rest of the world, dint go out, had no friends or visitors and was in bed staring at the ceiling for months if not years on end.
I never had any career ambitions/ goals but I think I knew I would end up in the entertainment/ performing arts.
In 2015, out of panic that I had lost 7 years, I started a small takeaway restaurant. Worked extremely hard, was doing well, but eventually lost interest and meaning. I made heavy losses and sold it in the end of 2016.
A lot of the jobs/ business I did, I grew dissatisfied soon as this practical, real life doesnt interest me. I want fame and big money. I had a girlfriend then who I used to constantly fight with. After she told tell me to go see a psychiatrist multiple times, I finally did and was diagnosed with bipolar disorder. Took medication for a few months, quit again and was staring at the ceiling yet again from my bed.
Took up a job in oct '17. Met a girl in Nov, one thing led to another and we got married on 6th march '18. Currently shes left me to go live with her brother coz of my nature.

I am always depressed, nothing seems to make me happy, I have no career goals, no direction, no degree. ( I am just a BCOM graduate) No job, no interests, no hobbies, no friends. No one to talk to. I still have a intution that I am gonna be big one day. but I dont know in what field. What direction do I take?? Everything I do, suddenly seeems to bore me and I lose interest.
I wonder if this life is what god saved me for.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Your knowledge can give me another life. I went into the coma, but somehow i feel i havent returned back to life yet.

kshantaram

Premium Member
appreciate your story and your self-awareness.

what ideas from the reading appeal to you,
short-term, long-term,
what strengths/skills/talents do you agree with,
your qualification apart, based on the reading.

best wishes, kshantaram

AniccaNick

Arts/ acting/ music interest me.
Please tell me..
What is my luck factor in acting?
What is the field where I'll get the most success?
Coz acting/ films take a high level of people skills to get work which I'm not sure if I'm good at.
I'm not sure though because smoking weed/ past usage of drugs/ depression have clouded my judgement.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Jup own sensitive pisces asc, protective of the chart,
growth-riches through knowledge sharing, teaching, advising, directing etc

venus for arts elevated over asc, selfless atttitude,
growth-riches through artistic aptitudes

mer pisces, emotional vs rational,
rahu can give raise, while care not to fall,
rahu pisces seeking/learning sensitivity in life
vs ketu virgo inherent critical attitude;

moon sag 10th, mass popularity, moon lord 5th for luck,
jup lord 10th over own pisces ascendant;

wear green emerald for mer over pendant touching heart;
wear brown hessonite over pendant for clouding rahu;

prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers thurs evenings;

hope this helps reflect further, wishing blessings,

kshantaram

Last edited:

AniccaNick

Sir,

I don't know too much astro though I'm learning on my own. I don't understand a lot of the things.
I'm sorry, it's my fault.
Can you please tell me in layman's terms?
Please guide me indepth. Help shape up a life.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Will have to go to the Adult Education classes to write in layman's terms
that you so demand.

Jupiter protective of chart, what is so difficult to understand some positive statement about the chart.

rahu rise-fall, self-explanatory, can raise a person in life and could also lead to a fall in life,
to be aware and cautious, not to make judgmental mistakes;

and so on.....

do i need to write a essay on each statement.
while you can always seek specific clarifications,
rather than say do not understand anything at all, not a single word of it,
and rewrite the reading, like a teacher asking student to re-write.

kindly read the way it is written alike a layman,
not pretending to know to think too much;

these are suggestions, possibilities if you could make things happen,
if you have the thoughts, plans, resources, support etc;
these are not prescriptions neither predictions;
there could be other possibilities-factors in the chart;

try to make overall meaning out of the reading/suggestions-possibilites,
positive-negative trends in the chart, mentioned in opinion.

there are lot of pebbles and you can pick the one you like!
and preserve and utilise the pebbles the way you can.

hope i am able to clarify and help to my humble best.
regret otherwise, this layman feeling equally helpless.

thanks for providing me the opportunity to read chart on the open forum.

wishing you all well, GOD BLESS!

kshantaram

Last edited: