Aspects>Signs

love-thinking

We need to stop defining signs as a form of one's personality unless no other aspects exist.

I don't know how many times I've heard people with actual stelliums say I don't feel like a _____.

That's because your sun absorbs the planets it's with, and it's qualities (phlagemetic, choleric, saungine or meloncholic) or because you're born at night and the most defining aspect is one aspect with your moon.

I met a girl who has no scorpio aspects but she is obsessive, deep, and loves to read people like it's a hobby. She has her sun in aries square neptune and moon in the 7th house.

Sun in aries -a little bit of choleric, neptune, a little bit of phlagmetic and moon and with the focus being on 7th house tells me that she's very interested in people. But has a way of approaching it in the "phlegmetic-choleric" way which in general has a scorpio undertone.

She was also born in the evening so her sun aspects describe her perfectly.

helike13

I have a diurnal chart. My sun is in 12th house and does not cast any harmonious aspects to anything. Only conjunction, opposition and quincunx.