kinda worried money wise/unexpected death

Lolabee

why so many oppositions for my Venus. Is that bad?
also my eighth is in Aquarius. what does that mean? I've read quick and unexpected and young.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_ryan_62578_45958.png
    astro_w2gw_ryan_62578_45958.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 38

Lolabee

ive posted twice and kind of wondering why no one will answer. maybe I should move to another forum. anyone have any good recommendations?

Osamenor

Staff member
Approximately 1/12 of the population has their eighth house cusp in Aquarius. Do you really think that many die quick, unexpected, and young?

Interesting that you mention money worries in your heading, but say nothing about that in your post. Why are you worried about money? Are you experiencing financial problems? Or do you think your chart foretells them?

By the age of 27, you should have enough experience making and managing money to have some idea of how that tends to work for you. The best predictor of your financial future is your financial present and past. If your finances aren't already precarious, then barring a new situation--job loss, economy crash, that kind of thing--they're not likely to be. If they are, then the next thing to look at is why they are. Do you spend more than you make? Do you not make enough? Are you burdened with student loans or other debt? Are you supporting anyone besides yourself? Are you in some way relying on others who might not be that reliable?

Jupiter on your second house cusp could indicate that you're good at making money but even better at spending it. Jupiter brings luck wherever it is, and the second house is where we look to see your personal finances--but Jupiter is, more accurately, all about more and more and more. Jupiter can be very overconfident. Your sun rules your second house (cusp in Leo), which suggests that your finances and material possessions connect very closely to your sense of self. Second house ruler in the eleventh house could indicate that your friends or associates are a source of income or outgo for you: maybe they provide you with money, maybe they take your money. Maybe they bring you financial opportunities. Maybe they pressure you into spending more than you can afford.

Your sun has a couple of nice aspects: trine to Saturn and sextile to Jupiter. Those planets support the sun in its mission, which is personal growth in a Gemini way--communication, sharing stories, language, movement--and in an eleventh house way--social groups, longterm plans, community. When it comes to money, those planets are also helpful, but they're in opposition with each other, which means competing needs. Saturn puts the brakes on runaway Jupiter. Saturn says no, you really can't afford this. Saturn wants to be frugal and conserve what you already have; Jupiter is more likely to say you have to spend money to make money.

It could be that conflict that's causing you money worries. No matter what your finances actually look like, you may be torn between wanting to spend and wanting to save. You may feel you're spending more than you can afford but still feel compelled to do it.

ashriia

Ruler of your 2nd house is Sun, sun is well aspected. And jupiter is in your 2nd. This would be your income. Even with saturn opposing your jupiter. Jupiter benefits could come later in life past 40 or through lots of hard work.

The 8th is more about shared resources - i.e. family money, spouse's money, financial institutions, inheritances, taxes, legal issues.

On death related questions, You've already passed the health problem indicator in your chart in 2014. So it seems your doing just fine.
You may die suddenly at a 100 but at that age, would you care? you know.:biggrin:

But for your health, don't smoke. Mercury ruling the 3rd, or saturn in the 3rd means don't smoke.

why so many oppositions for my Venus. Is that bad?
also my eighth is in Aquarius. what does that mean? I've read quick and unexpected and young.

Lolabee

hah! I suppose you are right. I just got hooked and Sharon Tate's story and saw her eighth was in Aquarius. Then I read more and was a little horrified but I mean we all have to die at some point right lol I just would rather it not be totally HORRIFIC.

I am concerned about my money issues because even though I have Jupiter in the 2nd, I see there aren't many aspects. and my Venus has a lot going on but it does have a lot of oppositions. I mean I do make money, I always have money - not a lot but always enough to get me through. Its like I'm never in an AWFUL position and I notice that people tend to swoop in and provide for me. My objective is to be VERY rich. Extremely so, and it IS because I love to spend and provide for loved ones.

ashriia

Sharon Tate had some unfortunate aspects that you don't have all working together. For instance it wasn't only the 8th being ruled by aquarius. She had a lilith/pluto conjunction in the sign of Leo(sun/self) in her 1st being opposed by her natal sun in 7th. Lilith was at a critical degree. And ruler of her 8th was with ruler of her 7th. So her death was tied up with the 7th house. She also had indicators of violence in her chart with that pretty serious opposition. So its never really just the house cusp alone.

hah! I suppose you are right. I just got hooked and Sharon Tate's story and saw her eighth was in Aquarius. Then I read more and was a little horrified but I mean we all have to die at some point right lol I just would rather it not be totally HORRIFIC.

Lolabee

thank you for telling me that! because I have a lot of questions. I have a lot of questions about my overall chart and Ive been studying it for about a year. and I feel like I have a great understanding but I could always know more. If anyone could tell me the common themes of my chart. Like love, life, luck, marriage, health etc. Someone mentioned I met the health requirement? what did they mean by that? Like the Lilith. What is that? How do you find it. What does it mean and how does it effect me. but not only the Lilith. Anything else anyone could tell me.

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope helps take stock as relevant and integrate,
do care to share pointwise feedbacks, how true-insightful,
traits-talents-health-events-prospects-plans etc etc :

jup lord 6th over leo 2nd, need for extra efforts towards finances;

jup-sat opp misjudgments-missed opportunities in family-fin-marriage;
jup-mars good at project management, commanding attitude;
jup lord 9th for luck over 2nd,
good for finances-banking-advisory-singing roles;

prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers sun mornings;
may wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart;
observe fast sat evenings taking milk-fruits;

jup leo trine aries 10th supportive of career-success;
jup trine moon-aries 6th protective of health-employment-diplomacy;

jup now transit scorpio 5th for research-occult-children-position,
trine elevated aspect venus-ketu cancer first, protective of health-personality;
trine aspect own pisces 9th supportive of luck-edu-father-travels-spirituality;

mars aspect own scorpio 5th
protective of luck-edu-research-occult-position,
while may not be good for general health of children;
may develop health issues;

currently rahu NNode 1.5yr transit jup-mars leo, clouding family-fin,
earnings through foreign sources;
wear brown hessonite over pendant;

ketu separative Node now transit sat-acq 7th,
impacting marriage-relationships,
pain-injury-surgery lower legs-sciatica-abdominals etc etc

natal rahu cap 7th,
ambitious-foreign relationships-foreign travels;

sat now 2.5yrs transit cap-rahu 7th opp venus,
impacting health-relationship;

taurus-venus 11th inimical for cancer asc,
stress-delays in income-gains-friendships;

inimical venus over cancer asc, health stressed, circulatory-kidneys etc,
charismatic personality though;

venus-ketu separative south node over cancer first,
pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs-kidneys-head etc,
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at the alter at home Mon evenings;

venus-rahu NNode opp, rise-fall, seek ancestral blessings;

sun analytical gemini 11th,
good at information processing, weak decision making; business analyst;
gains from govt-corporates-social elite-information management-ruby etc

mer lord 3rd over inimical taurus 11th,
stress-delay in communications-writings-friendships etc;
prone to throat-thyroid-ears-skin-nerve-dental-multiple issues;

hope find useful to adapt appropriately, wishing well,

kshantaram

Last edited:

Lolabee

mars aspect own scorpio 5th
protective of luck-edu-research-occult-position,
while may not be good for health of children;

kshantaram

hello! thank you so much for that interpretation. the only thing that concerned me was that passage. does that mean my children will be unhealthy? or develop health issues?

ashriia

Someone mentioned I met the health requirement? what did they mean by that? Like the Lilith. What is that? How do you find it. What does it mean and how does it effect me.

Hi again,
that someone was me.:joyful:

I didn't mean health "requirement", but rather a time that sometimes indicates ill health or hospitalization - it can lead to death also. But again the whole chart needs to be considered.

Because of your worries, what I did was look at your chart, you have saturn in the 7th. So I knew at some point before 40 your progressed ascendant with be opposite your natal saturn. I just figured out the timing on my own software.

Times of ill health can come up when natal saturn is opposite the progressed ascendant. It can also be looked at with the progressed chart alone, not using the natal chart. In that instance progressed saturn in conjunction to progressed ascendant can be a time of significant ill health. I've mostly seen it with natives that have natal saturn in the 8th house. So since you have it in the 7th, is was likely more related to your partnerships and not health.

I don't want to complicate the information for you, if you are just beginning to study your chart tho. Progressed Charts are important as predictive tools for major life events.

As for lilith, she is alot like Pluto with regard to themes. But usually takes something away from the house she is in natally. By take away- I mean create a issue with obtaining something related to the house. As an example in the 11th house, she would create some issue with the native being able to make friends-problems of fitting in with groups etc.
She requires integration and acceptance from the native. But if you think of her like an aspect she would be like a quincunx or inconjunct. Problems related to lilith never truly go away, and need to be constantly worked with.
If you go to additional objects in the Extended chart selection on astro.com You will see her, and can add her to your chart to find out where she is natally. There is alot of information online about astrological lilith.

take care