Tragic Life

Jhanvi

Dear All,

I am here after to get some help. I have had a hard life so far to the point that I do not know what happiness is. Could you please analyze my chart and give me sort sort of home.

1. I have recently started going for therapy regarding my past issue. When will I have a peaceful mind and live a normal and happy life.

2. My parents have been trying to get me marrried over last year but have not been able to find a single match. When will I marry? love or arranged?

3. I am working in Europe and also had my masters here. Will I stay here or go back to India.

23/12/1991
Ranchi Jharkhand
India
Female.

Hope I get help here

James Williams

2018 is a more Moon-like year for you, since you are experiencing a Moon bhukti this entire year. Continue therapy, and continue developing your spirituality. Happiness and peace of mind can only truly be found in that which is not impermanent. Depression, unhappiness, and pessimism are avidya(a).

Januarystorm

i know this is vedic and i will give you my vedic analysis but i have to say this as it is relevant i believe- your ascendant is in aries in the tropical zodiac- and in the last degrees, Uranus is now also in aries in the last degrees and it has been and will retrograde back and forth for the past year/months to come - this could be a very important cause to your difficulties, for the last year uranus has been making a square to pluto and jupiter- causing even the great benefic Guru to give less blessings to the sign he transited at that time- but this is now almost over

i think you had some sudden unexpected events- that were shocking and come out of nowhere regarding everything that has to do with YOU
and what happened was, instead of taking these events and turning them into something positive- because if the situation that was changed so dramatically was already good and meant to be- it would not have happened- everything that has been changed and everything that has happened was critically important for you to change things

but what happened was you instead of changing things, you became afraid of everything that happened and started to fear for something to happen again, and everytime again something drastic happened- you started to fear more and more and instead of these events forcing you to change and become better- you are now afraid of the events themselves, afraid that it will happen again and this has blocked you from making any change and now you are stuck in this fear, you need to sit down, evaluate every situation and say: how can this thing/event/situation/, how it IS right now, SERVE me? how can it SERVE me? and write down everything that that situation had which was beneficial to you- in any way possible. after that- give thanks for all those things, and in stead of using them as a reason for feeling depressed, use them as a reason to feel stronger- now that you had lived them and obviously you are still alive so if they did not kill you, it means you overcome them- its already done- you already lived through that- that means you were stronger than them- use them as a force on which you can go forward even stronger knowing that if you can go through that- your here for a reason and if such negative and dramatic events could not kill you and your still here- than you have nothing to be afraid of anymore.

as for your marriage i see in 2021/2022 this could be happening for you

keep positive- uranus is gone from your ascendant in a couple of months

and keep your head up- because jupiter is transiting your venus- this happens only once every 12 years! there is an extremely high possibiliy of meeting a love/future spouse during this transit! thankfully jupiter is now going retrograde BACK to your venus- and you have another chance to get jupiters blessing- but it WILL never happen if you keep crying and are depressed and in therapy crying about being depressed! good things can only come if you are happy- no matter what- look at this amazing transit of jupiter over your venus- most people get the best relationships, the true soulmate-connections, the loves of their lives come in to their lives during this time- and you are sobbing and depressed- stop it and start being happy and it is for sure- you will have everything you want because everything is always working out for you- your chart does not give me any clues for a bad life or someone that is doomed- you have a good chart, with many positives- you just have to stop being sad and start being happy.

Last edited:

Jhanvi

Thankyou Januarystorm

I have tired everything. That Is why I have taken up therapy now. But only a person knows what pain she/he feels

Jhanvi

Thankyou

Can you please comment on marriage? Although my paremts have beeen looking for two years without success, I was into a relation with ine person outside my religion. This relation ended. Is there a possibility that I get married to this guy who I was in relationship with?

Jhanvi

Chart.aspx

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope observations enable take stock,

btw chart not well formulated, could be graphical errors?
hope it is vedic whole signs chart,
and not tropical-vedic style chart?
could check with astrodienst extended chart options, clicking for
sidereal whole signs geo-centric hindu lahiri ayanamsa options,
or with astro-sage vedic software;

in the meanwhile hope this helps,

jup lord 9th for luck transit venus libra 7th,
jup retro now reviewing things,

alliance-marriage may hopefully develop
after jup turns direct after 4-5m, Q-3 018, to watch;

venus own libra 7th, karako bhava nashaya,
perform japa for venus,
offer white flowers fri evenings to Lord Rama;

acq-sat inimical-badhaka for aries asc,
stress-delays in income-gains-friendships-relationship;
inimical sat own cap 10th,
growh-riches through public-admin/mass supervision etc.
but under stress-delay,
observe fast sat evenings taking milk-fruits;
Recite hanuman chalisa;

sat now 2.5yrs transit sun-rahu sag 9th,
seeking change, distant lands, stress in
luck-edu, health, father, husband, foreign travels/foreign relationship;
political inclinations, student of politics, political management;
rise-fall in life, need for ancestor worship, and pilgrimage;
observe fast No-moon evenings taking milk-fruit;

sag philosophical, ambitious, sportive, hyper-impulsive;
wear brown hessonite/gomed over pendant;
rahu settling life at 42+

ketu gemini 3rd, hyper-analytical, confused decision making;
good at information processing;
rash actions, accident prone, detachment from siblings;
pain-injury-surgery arms-shoulders-ears-chest-lungs;

ketu now 1.5yr transit cap 10th, career-job change;
pain-injury knee etc;

mer-mars scorpio 8th, mer dasa,
research-occult aptitudes,
chronic urological-skin health issues;
secretive, suspicious, sentimental, sarcastic;
seeking passionate reserved spouse;

jup leo settling for person with high self-pride
and command;

mars-venus lords 1/7 over
libra-scorpio 2/12 from each other,
inclined to relationship by mere attractions;

marriage either now during jup direct transit venus, Q-3,
or next when jup transit mer-mars scorpio 8th, Q-1 019 approx,

mer-mars considered war planets,
there could be issues of sharing power in marriage;

float 1.25kg each green whole moongdal,
and red masoordal over clean flowing river,
tues after sunset, and visit Mahakali temple,
and offer red chunari, whole unpeeled coconut,
some haldi-kumkum with prayers;

donate 125gms each at Kali temple
for 28 weeks tues evenings;

look forward to prompt feedbacks,
how true-insightful, traits-talents-health etc etc

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

Januarystorm

Thankyou Januarystorm

I have tired everything. That Is why I have taken up therapy now. But only a person knows what pain she/he feels

im sure you have not tried everything yet- because obviously you will keep searching for solutions until you find them and giving up is not an option- how can you give up on yourself, thats silly. you will find your solutions eventually i am sure of this because i know you will never stop and say- you know what- i give up ill live in this depressing state foreverrrr- the human soul will always search for the light, however dark it may be right now you will always try to reach the light- and until you do- keep trying, something will eventually work

try faster eft (search it on youtube- the man that teaches it is robert eugene or something youll see it there on top of the page) it has helped me greatly with past pain and hurt and emotional pain from memories/flashbacks from difficult situations- its completely free, you can do it yourself, it takes 2 minutes and you dont need anything but your own two hands to do it- . its life changing. i hope you try it.

Jhanvi

Dear Kshantaram ji

I am attaching the chart mentioned by you.

Is there a possibility that I will marry the guy with whom I broke up or will this relation continue.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_jhanvi_hw.32744.15458.jpg
    astro_2gw_jhanvi_hw.32744.15458.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 15