Am I going to kill him ?

proudly a scorpio

Hello people
I am a sun in scorpio-moon in capricorn (SCORPIO MAN) and am fallen in love with a sun in scorpio-moon in scorpio (SCORPIO WOMAN).
I have a huge problem right now that I have a rival who is a sun in capricorn-moon in scorpio (CAPRICORN MAN) and before I could even find any chance to express my love to her that fucker has got after what belongs to me (meaning her).
I want to know who is more powerful rival in nature me or that ******* ?
Plus :
I gotta have to mention that the reason I have set this topic (Am I going to kill him) for my post is that I sent this post as (romantic triangle) earlier today and as It was so cheezy on the forum and had not attracted any readers I gave the title a bit more of exposure this way and made it bold a little bit.
So don't worry I am not gonna kill my rival.
I only want to know who is stronger in this path in nature ?

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
YO!

this is not an astrological question, this is a plea for intervention.

NO. You are not going to kill him literally. But you will kill him metaphorically, and you might do yourself in trying.

No woman/man/beast is worth caging or killing just because you can't have them or what they have or what you want. If you do something sinister, you will be held in a dark cavernous cell for the rest of your life - with extreme bills for court and law and nobody to take your side. Is your jealousy worth all of that misery?

Here's hopin' for a better outlook for you.

(I totally understand the idea of wanting someone dead - but killing them yourself, and the subsequent damage to your life, is really more trouble than the other person is worth. Better to move-on than to move backwards.)

proudly a scorpio

Well
Thanks alot for your advice dear kitchy.
Althogh she worths alot to me,but actualy I don't have the intention to kill someone to reach her because this thing will put so many people in trouble(not only me).
And I gotta have to mention that the reason I have set this topic (Am I going to kill him) for my post is that I sent this post as (romantic triangle) earlier today and as It was so cheezy on the forum and had not attracted any readers I gave the title a bit more of exposure this way and made it bold a little bit.
So don't worry I am not gonna kill my rival.
I only want to know who is stronger in this path in nature ?

Dubyadude1986

So is there any advice out there as stone age is gone ? :)

Yes. Reconsider your methods and intents. If you are having a difficult time, you would be well-advised to try and avoid the internet for the time being and seek assistance. You are propelling yourself into legalities that you might not be prepared to deal with.

david starling

So now that I have edited the topic read it carefuly please,then submit your comments.
Goodluck

Without the 3 Natal-charts, especially yours and hers, we've nothing to go on. You would need her (and) his permission to post theirs. So, start with yours. You do have potential compatibility with him, based on your reversed Sun/Moon placements, but unless you're bisexual, that isn't what you need to know. We need exact times and locations of birth. On the other hand, you could try hoary, by asking "is there a chance for us?". Then you need the exact time you asked the question. Love will find a way, if that's what it is.
If you were in "her shoes" who would you choose between the two of you? Who has more to offer as a potential partner?

Last edited:

proudly a scorpio

Without the 3 Natal-charts, especially yours and hers, we've nothing to go on. You would need her (and) his permission to post theirs. So, start with yours. You do have potential compatibility with him, based on your reversed Sun/Moon placements, but unless you're bisexual, that isn't what you need to know. We need exact times and locations of birth. On the other hand, you could try hoary, by asking "is there a chance for us?". Then you need the exact time you asked the question. Love will find a way, if that's what it is.
If you were in "her shoes" who would you choose between the two of you? Who has more to offer as a potential partner?

I would have more to offer first because I truly love her not like the rascal who hasnt even avoided sleeping with donkeys and now after years of womanizing is on her as well.
Second because I am much better than jerk in so many aspects of life.

Last edited:

proudly a scorpio

What do you mean by hoary by the way ?!