will yoga as profession be suitable for me???

ritz

i have interests in many things, as i get distracted with a lot of things and become curious and lose track. i have trouble with focusing on one thing single-mindedly for long. also, i feel good when am physically active for example - yoga. can you please tell me if yoga would be suitable for me as a profession? i am lost concerning my profession for a very long time now, and hence very frustrated. i want to be independent.

and what about relationships? same here too. frustrated, things don't seem to work out after a while.

details are- august 29, 1987. time: 03:05 am. place: raipur, chhattisgarh.

Attachments

• IMG_1357 (2).jpg
    IMG_1357 (2).jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

ritz

is yoga suitable as profession?

will yoga teaching be suitable according to this chart.

details:

august 29,1987
03:05 am
raipur, chhattisgarh, India.

James Williams

It appears that a vocational need of yours is to be a promoter; the sense of advertising, image building, and stirring things up to one's point of view is very strong. Also, a work structure that allows public viewing and evaluation is another apparent vocational need.

Yes?!

ritz

It appears that a vocational need of yours is to be a promoter; the sense of advertising, image building, and stirring things up to one's point of view is very strong. Also, a work structure that allows public viewing and evaluation is another apparent vocational need.

Yes?!

Let me first thank you for taking the time and interest in replying to my post. Really appreciate it. :)

Well, i am too confused and distracted in my head with various interest. I agree with the 'promoter and strong views' absolutely. but profession like advertising and such, they have certain type of structure of work, like time line, too many people's opinions and then having to compromise etc. and i have very strong sense of my personal beliefs and thoughts which i will not compromise on, if i have to, i had rather quit. so things like these puts me in a tough narrow uncompromising situation. if all this makes sense. i like the sense of personal freedom while working. :)

James Williams

Thank you for your reply.

So then if you became a yoga teacher, then you would be promoting yourself, and your ideas--and have personal freedom, yes?

ritz

Thank you for your reply.

So then if you became a yoga teacher, then you would be promoting yourself, and your ideas--and have personal freedom, yes?

Yes, through teaching yoga, i would love to inspire and help people feel better.

since yoga is a wonderful art (physical), a gift, to discipline one's thoughts and emotions.