Guessing game

FreeWing

Hi all! :smile:

I'm curious to know what rising and luminaries you think I have! :biggrin:
Wanna guess?

Edit: I don't know why the pic appears so small, but if you click on it it appears bigger! :wink:

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

LionKing

I have a weakness for dark ladies with dark eyes.:devil: I married two hispanic ladies. (Of course not at the same time... ha!) My guess...looks like a Libra going close to Scorpio. Of course I'm not good at this... ha!:innocent:
V/r LionKing

katydid

Cancer/Pisces/Sag? or Leo?
Okay, your face looks like a Cancerchild with those adorable dimples, but you also look fiery somewhat, so Leo or Sag is there somewhere too.
But you look piscean as well so I dont really know.

aquarius7000

I am with the King on this:D. Libra and Scorpio for me, too, though there could be a touch of either Gem or Virgo there as I feel some Merc about (something nice and youthful plus a lot of keenness)), but maybe I'm getting carried away. The Libran dimples look cool and the eyes ooze that Scorpionic stare.

:)AQ7

PS: Freewing, I'll be moving this thread to the General Chat section, leaving a redirect here for you folks to find it easily.

Reyka

I'll pretend this is my first try and say one of your big 3 is Leo, and another is Aquarius or Gemini. :innocent:

RockFish

I think Gemini must be Ascendant or Sun. Something of Scorpio there too.

I'll say Gemini, Scorpio, Aries. Gemini in the ascendant or Sun, and the rest, no idea. :tongue:

mr.hyde

I have a weakness for dark ladies with dark eyes.:devil: I married two hispanic ladies. (Of course not at the same time... ha!) My guess...looks like a Libra going close to Scorpio. Of course I'm not good at this... ha!:innocent:
V/r LionKing
i agree with you.....she looks like an combination of Libra/Scorpio....it could be Scorpio Asc or Libra Asc....i dont know yet :biggrin:

AquaScorpio

Since it's hard to single out the elements of the signs involved, I'm gonna think it's a mix of water, fire and earth.

I'll say:
Asc=Sag
Sun=Taurus
Moon=Pisces

FreeWing

Katydid and AquaScorpio got the closest guesses! :D

I actually have Pisces Sun, very early Virgo Moon and very early Saggitarius Rising. I have Pluto Scorpio conjunt Ascendant from the 12th, although not in a particularly tight orb. I also have Mercury Aries trine Ascendent, maybe that's why some people feel the "Mercury influence" in me.

I do have my Ascendent ruler, Jupiter, conjunt the Moon, both in Virgo (which adds something to the Mercury thing) in 9th house opposing Venus in Pisces in 3rd house... I think there's where the dimples come from. :tongue:

It's quite interesting, lots of people usually say Taurus, Libra, Scorpio or Gemini. I've tried this guessing game in another forum for two times and the guesses were similar, those are always the most guessed signs! I do have 3 planets in 3rd house, so I definitely identify with mysef with the Gemini energy... And Scorpio too, since I have some intense Pluto aspects in my chart. :innocent:

AquaScorpio

Wooo...if I only guessed Virgo instead of Taurus haha. Glad I got the elements down tho. Very interesting, I ALMOST said Aries rising but there's too much Jupiter in those eyes hahah. I should switched the Pisces Moon with the Taurus Sun because I know alot of Sun Pisceans who do that angle alot with photos...not sure if it's attributed to Neptune but I wouldn't be surprised...it's definitely a feminine pose (or angle?) =p

aquarius7000

I have Pluto Scorpio conjunt Ascendant from the 12th, although not in a particularly tight orb. I also have Mercury Aries trine Ascendent, maybe that's why some people feel the "Mercury influence" in me.
Well, if it's not Scorpio as the sign direct on the Asc, then Pluto conj it; if not Gem/Vir direct as one of the big threes's then Merc in trine to the Asc, so that makes two of my own three guesses close, too.:tongue:.
What I'd now like to know is if Venus from your 3rd squares/aspects your Asc or Sun or Moon, so I can then have my Libra guess covered as well?;)
I do have my Ascendent ruler, Jupiter, conjunt the Moon, both in Virgo (which adds something to the Mercury thing) in 9th house opposing Venus in Pisces in 3rd house... I think there's where the dimples come from. :tongue:

Thanks for letting us know.

Last edited:

Arian Maverick

I was going to guess you had a Taurean element, as well--but I've never been good at these astrological guessing games! :pinched:

This is somewhat unrelated, but can anyone convince me to "take the plunge" and post my picture on a thread like this? I've desired to gather opinions for many months now since my Ascendant is on the cusp of two signs, but my dignified tenth house Saturn in Capricorn has its reservations about displaying my picture in such a public matter.

Arian Maverick

katydid

I was going to guess you had a Taurean element, as well--but I've never been good at these astrological guessing games! :pinched:

This is somewhat unrelated, but can anyone convince me to "take the plunge" and post my picture on a thread like this? I've desired to gather opinions for many months now since my Ascendant is on the cusp of two signs, but my dignified tenth house Saturn in Capricorn has its reservations about displaying my picture in such a public matter.

Arian Maverick

Maybe you can post it for a brief while, then delete it if you feel uncomfortable. I do think people here may be able to help you in your quest for the proper ascendant however. :innocent:

LionKing

I'd probably would have done one on me but... with the name "LionKing" kind of blows that Idea. That and I look too much like a Leo. So even without the name I'd be an easy pick. :andy: Ha! V/r LionKing

FreeWing

Wooo...if I only guessed Virgo instead of Taurus haha. Glad I got the elements down tho. Very interesting, I ALMOST said Aries rising but there's too much Jupiter in those eyes hahah. I should switched the Pisces Moon with the Taurus Sun because I know alot of Sun Pisceans who do that angle alot with photos...not sure if it's attributed to Neptune but I wouldn't be surprised...it's definitely a feminine pose (or angle?) =p

Yes, I think I have a lot of Jupiter energy in my chart! And I feel "Jupetirean"! :D
Hum, yup, maybe it's a feminine angle... :rolleyes: I usually do a lot of goofy faces in pics too but I obviously wouldn't post one of those here! :biggrin: I know some Pisces who also do this goofy thing in photos... But I think it's the Saggitarius in me that comes out in those situations haha Jupiter is the higher planet in my chart so that's also probably what most people see in me when interacting with me.

Well, if it's not Scorpio as the sign direct on the Asc, then Pluto conj it; if not Gem/Vir direct as one of the big threes's then Merc in trine to the Asc, so that makes two of my own three guesses close, too.:tongue:.
What I'd now like to know is if Venus from your 3rd squares/aspects your Asc or Sun or Moon, so I can then have my Libra guess covered as well?;)

Yes, my natal Venus tightly squares my Ascendent and tightly opposes my Moon/Jupiter conjuntion, so I agree that it may have some influence in my appearence. :joyful: It is also exalted in Pisces, maybe it makes it stronger, I don't know...

Here are my Ascendent aspects, including the minor ones:

- Trines Sun
- Squares Moon
- Trines Mercury
- Squares Venus
- Squares Jupiter
- Sesquisquares Saturn
- Semisquares Uranus
- Semisquares Neptune
- Conjunts Pluto
- Trines Quiron

Not a lot of good aspects... Lucky me! :crying: haha Joking! :tongue:

aquarius7000

FreeWing said:
Yes, my natal Venus tightly squares my Ascendent and tightly opposes my Moon/Jupiter conjuntion, so I agree that it may have some influence in my appearence. :joyful: It is also exalted in Pisces, maybe it makes it stronger, I don't know...
Yes, Venus in Pisces certainly is very strong. In fact, being exalted, it is even stronger than a dignified Venus; and this Venus tightly squares your Asc. So, now we know where your dimples are coming from, and my third guess gets covered as well. Am 'appy:D.

Thanks for responding.