Im Very Very Sad

Golden

Please tell me when will this end, and why is this happening. I’m so down and confused. I feel like God is playing tricks on me, even though I know it’s not true.
Please give insight. When will this stop? I can hardly take it. What is God trying to tell me?? :(

Attachments

• DB2224DC-43DF-4FB1-A30D-E3352180F7DD.jpg
    DB2224DC-43DF-4FB1-A30D-E3352180F7DD.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 40

leomoon

Our faith becomes tested now and then in life it’s strength depends on how much faith we really have after all.
You were born with a harsh Sun square Moon and Moon in the 12th house of solitariness. Your 9th house of your conception is ruled by Mars which happens to be conjunct Saturn and squares Pluto. These are some harsher things to overcome in life which were promised as part of the entry into life as a soul to these parents. Whether you took the lessons you were given and used them wisely, evolving and growing as you suffered is up to each of us alone.

You have a lot of inner faith, Venus in Pisces (Jupiter in Pisces trine Mars and sextile the Sun) which you tend to rely on during these down times and I can see that in the chart.
Yet overcoming life’s challenges flung seemingly randomly to us can be overwhelming too at times.

You were born with a harsh Uranus opposition to Mercury and Venus as well as Uranus opposed Chiron in the 8th house (just prior to the conception house) – Do you know what happened to your mother prior to your conception that might have stayed/lingered with her for a long time making her incredibly sad and upsetting her equilibrium; perhaps right up to the marriage?

Your father appears to be stronger in this marriage then your mom – as she felt lonely and turned away, resorting to the 12th house and all that implies. Were there mental issues? You were born with Neptune trine the Moon, or this may even tell us that she was the source of so much faith and you copied her ways and spiritual beliefs.

Meanwhile, as to the immediacy of your problems now, time will take care of these and you will see much better days ahead, stronger for having overcome the battles. Born with Uranus in the 2nd house (a planet of sorrows due to sudden events, and taking away what you love without notice) is opposite that 8th (pre-conception) house Chiron, (the suffering) –
This suggests to me that your covenant as a soul you made when you entered this time, related to these parents you chose for specific lessons to learn, and they seem to be ones surrounded by pain and loss yet hopeful Faith survives. Currently you are undergoing another harsh aspect grouping of Pluto-Saturn square your Chiron.\

I feel for you dear, but keep the faith, times will improve for you. Pray as though your life depended on it, and the lord will hear you. Study your dreams for often the answers lay there. If you try and keep a dream diary, even in a word document, you will begin to notice a pattern with the dreamscape.

You clipped off the dob, so how old are You now if you don't mind sharing that pertinent data. ?

When you created this chart, you can also have for free, a nice feature that astrodienst offers on the 2nd page which says, "Short Forecast" and looks like this. THIS feature will give you further clues as to the dates beginning & ending of the transits.

Last edited:

leomoon

note:

Was I looking at a Natal chart you posted? OR is it a progression chart? If progressions, then my reading is not correct - :sad:

Golden

It is Natal, transits, and progressions. I’m sorry. The natal is in blue, the transits are in red, and progressions are green. I do check my short report often. But not much there has changed, as well as yearly.
4/29/74 DOB
Thank you

Last edited:

Golden

Yes, mother has mental issues. Anxiety, depression, low self esteem and more hateful and verbally abusive as time progressed. Up to today. So typical 12th house moon. I am still trying to get approval from her and I don’t know why. Dad wasn’t around much. He was in and out, then out for the most part after. Both critical of me bc of their own insecurities.

leomoon

Yes, mother has mental issues. Anxiety, depression, low self esteem and more hateful and verbally abusive as time progressed. Up to today. So typical 12th house moon. I am still trying to get approval from her and I don’t know why. Dad wasn’t around much. He was in and out, then out for the most part after. Both critical of me bc of their own insecurities.

I use this method -and in using it, as the methodology is, we move the time(timing) around from the 9th house of conception to the birth moment (the ASC), to see some key evidence of what transpired mainly with the mom.

Now anyone can make up one of these "blank circles of ages" and then put it around their natal chart best they can making sure to match the edges as closely as possible. When we do this, I find that Transiting Chiron right now is at 07 degrees the 1st decan of the sign in Aries and over your 8th house. You can always check the dates for Chiron and how quickly or not it moves over your houses and what kind of aspects it will make.

It seems to me its heading for your natal Chiron at 21Aries ....which happens to have at birth, some decent aspects such as the Trine to the Moon and trine to to the North Node from Aries. The NN is about fate and the moon as you know, mother.
Therefore, it is plausible and logical to me to believe that Chiron is not only about how we suffer and what we suffer from but its more about "healing" which may indeed occur once Chiron conjuncts your n. chiron.

You can read a lot about Chiron on the internet on google sites. There are massive studies done now to give you more insight.

I asked your age because I put the blank chart over your natal chart and looked for age 46 and immediately saw the transit of Chiron at that age.....
Just as this method tells us, it does work. Best of luck to you ...for brighter days ahead and healing with your mother.

http://www.atmann.net/tma.htm

At any Target store or local Office supply you can find a few of these sheets made of vinyl which some people use for business papers, school papers or photos.

Then you could always make one of these blank zodiacs with the ages in it per Mann's theory - and overlay your chart. If you do, you can then write on the perimeter in a black marker, YEARS (depicted from the cusp of the 7th house which is about age 23) - all the way up to the 70s ....mark. After this, the timing is in weeks (after the MC mark at 7Months) -

Its a somewhat complicated but well researched theory that has to do with psychology, the soul's entrance (i.e. the natal chart) and the mother usually, as per the link I posted - A.T.Mann link .

my betta looks bloated

Last edited:

OuterPlanets89

A few things I noticed:

1) Transit Uranus in Taurus is likely one of the main culprits, as it is sitting on your Natal Sun and squaring your Natal Moon (and passed over your Mercury recently). Uranus tends to spark change without warnings, and Taurus is fixed, solid earth. So imagine lightning striking solid ground, forcing it open. That's an extreme analogy, but it's a time where both your Ego/Emotional Self will surely change. I've noticed a few people I know with early Taurus placements having a tough time with Uranus right now, as it's forcing change from a sign that often resists it. The effects on your Moon are probably more complex, and with it being in the 12th House, there are probably a lot of hidden feelings over the years that are being forced to the surface.

In addition, transit Pluto (and Saturn/Jupiter) are squaring your natal Uranus, as well as Chiron.

2) Progressed Moon in the 8th is not easy. Same goes for 12th, I've been going through that the past 1-2 years. Then again, you have Moon in the 12th natally, so you may be more used to it.

3) Transit Neptune is crossing over your Venus in Pisces. Your natal Venus is a sensitive one (Pisces in the 7th), but is square your Saturn/Mars, which probably equals some repression or self-regulation of those feelings. Transit Neptune is going to make any of that self-regulation more difficult because you're probably feeling quite a bit. There are a lot of crazy transits going on that are sparking emotions for many people right now, I'd say go easy on yourself and let yourself heal if you can!

4) Looking to your NN is important in times of crisis, and yours is in the 4th House. This could mean a number of things, but I also have the NN in the 4th, and I was forced to grow up quickly, ignoring my own well-being at times as I got older. The 4th H not only represents family/home, but also can point to inner stability, which many 4th House NN people never got from their childhood. Transit Neptune is also squaring your nodes, so getting in touch with your dreams, imagination and spirituality at home might help, perhaps in a Sagittarian way.

Good luck!

Last edited:

Augustine

Beside the family issues, you also have work problems.
The family issues will be resolved by itself. From the 17th September and within 30 days afterward you will see this happens. So, be patient, because there is nothing you can do anyway!