Will I get a job within 3 months?

FirstPost

Hi all

Do you think I will be able to get a new job within 3 months? My last contract ended on 28 August and I need a new job to pay those bills.

Tbh, I am not sure how to read this chart.

I am Venus in 10th house but I can't "see" something new. Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks FP

Chrysalis

I'm not seeing any new job in the next three months, but then again i don't expect things will be easy for a lot of people in the next few months, in different areas of life.

During the next three months, you will stay determined Sun sq mars/mc Midpoint and you will be submitting many job applications merc sq moon/Asc Midpoint and trine Saturn, but that's all im seeing.

FirstPost

I'm not seeing any new job in the next three months, but then again i don't expect things will be easy for a lot of people in the next few months, in different areas of life.

During the next three months, you will stay determined Sun sq mars/mc Midpoint and you will be submitting many job applications merc sq moon/Asc Midpoint and trine Saturn, but that's all im seeing.

Hi Chrysalis, thank you for your reply. I am hopeful that something will come up otherwise I will literally lose everything. I was really annoyed at my company not extending my contract but I also understand that so much is up in the air atm. Onwards and upwards as they say :cool: