Gemstones recommendation for my birth chart

Pranav

Hi All,

My name is Pranav. My Dob is 27/09/1992, Place is New Delhi, India and time of birth is 9:19 pm. I am an engineer currently in USA in the IT domain. I want you advice on which gemstones i should wear to improve my self confidence and overthinking nature. Also, can someone shed some light on my career and which domain I would be most successful in?

Thanks

RishiRahul

Hi All,

My name is Pranav. My Dob is 27/09/1992, Place is New Delhi, India and time of birth is 9:19 pm. I am an engineer currently in USA in the IT domain. I want you advice on which gemstones i should wear to improve my self confidence and overthinking nature. Also, can someone shed some light on my career and which domain I would be most successful in?

Thanks

Hello,

A super idealist you are; always wanting a perfect world, and lofty ambitions.
You life direction changes this year onwards; also that end 2018/early 2019 cornered you in some ways.

RishiRahul

Pranav

Thank you so much Rahul ji for your prompt reply and for taking out the time to analyze my chart. Could you shed some details to your analysis in case you get some time?

Would you be able to suggest any gemstones that would be good for me? I am currently wearing an emerald and yellow sapphire as I was told that both these planets are combust for me. Thanks again for your guidance and your support.

Pranav

Last edited:

RishiRahul

Hello,

A super idealist you are; always wanting a perfect world, and lofty ambitions.
You life direction changes this year onwards; also that end 2018/early 2019 cornered you in some ways.

RishiRahul

Thank you so much Rahul ji for your prompt reply and for taking out the time to analyze my chart. Could you shed some details to your analysis in case you get some time?

Would you be able to suggest any gemstones that would be good for me? I am currently wearing an emerald and yellow sapphire as I was told that both these planets are combust for me. Thanks again for your guidance and your support.

Pranav

Hello Pranav,

Thank you.
It is not very practical to understand/evaluate the suitable stones in terms of beneficence and maleficence merely from a birth chart as birth chart has multiple variables.

Judging just from the birth chart is mostly rudimentary, as a proper judgement, without hampering destiny (keeping maleficence to the minimum/negligible) is best safely analised through using palmistry (lines and mounts mainly) and Numerology with this.

If you are serious you may consult.

RishiRahul

Pranav

Hi Sir,

Please find attached chart for your reference. It is the lagna chart and bhav chalit.

Best,
Pranav

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 22