Heavy Six House means denial of marriage ?

Calleluna

Hi everyone.

I recently got a paid Vedic consultation where I was told I don’t have a strong promise of marriage in this lifetime because I have most of my planets in the six house or indirectly connected to the sixth house.

Is this true ? I do have a strong connection to the themes of the sixth house. I have been single for almost three years and do feel like maybe love wasn’t meant for me in this lifetime.

DOB: September 8 1991
Time: 20:15

Thank you !

ramkey

Venus is your Birth Yogi (The planet that brings benefits to you during his dasa and transit period). Mars is your Sahayogi (The planet that brings benefits to you during his Dasa and Transit periods). Mercury is your Avayogi (The planet that brings obstacles to you during his dasa and transit period). Your Lagnam (Ascendant) is Pisces. Lagnatipati (Lord of the Ascendant) Jupiter is placed in the Sixth House (House of Health). This is not good. This will invite obstacles, enemies, quarrels, health problems and financial problems. However, from the Sixth House (House of Health), Jupiter aspects your Fifth house (House of prosperity). This creates prosperity during Jupiter dasa and transit period. Jupiter also aspects your Second house (House of wealth and family). This creates wealth during the dasa and transit period of Jupiter.
Currently, you are running Rahu Mahadasa and Saturn Antardasa that lasts till May 2021. Rahu is in your Tenth house (House of the profession) and will boost up your career. Saturn is your Lord of the Twelfth House (House of Losses) sitting in the Eleventh House (House of gains). This will cause financial expenses. On the one hand, there will be growth in the career and on the other hand, heavy expenses will be there. You will have both hot and cold water shower during the current period.
Lord of the Fifth House (House of Prosperity) Moon is in the Sixth House (House of Health). This will drain your financial position and may make you go for more loans during the Moon dasa and transit period. Mercury, your Avayogi (The planet that brings obstacles to you during his dasa and transit period), is also in the Sixth House (House of Health), which is a Dusthana (Bad Place). Mercury is the Lord of the Fourth House (House of Comforts) and Lord of the Seventh House (House of Marriage). Relationship and home comforts will be affected because of this. Lord of the Sixth House (House of Health) Sun is also in the Sixth House (House of Health), aggravating the above-said problems.
In addition to the planets placed in the Sixth House (House of Health), you have Ketu aspecting your Sixth House (House of Health) from the Fourth house (House of comforts) Gemini through his third aspect. Ketu is a breaker, destroyer and a killer. Ketu breaks marriages, career, financial stability, relationships, education, health and many other things. What your astrologer said about your marriage is correct but the reasons he quoted are wrong. Actually, many planets in the Sixth House (House of Health) will not affect the marriage. Marriage and relationship have nothing to do with the Sixth House (House of Health) directly. Marriage and relationship are connected to the Seventh House (House of marriage and business) in Vedic astrology. For a strong, stable and good married life, Seventh house (House of marriage and business) and Lord of the Seventh House (House of Marriage) should be strong and not afflicted. In your case, Lord of the Seventh House (House of Marriage) Mercury happens to be your Avayogi (The planet that brings obstacles to you during his dasa and transit period). That will cause failures in marriage and break in marriage. Apart from this, Lord of the Seventh House (House of Marriage) in your case is placed in a Dusthana (Bad Place) of Sixth House (House of Health). This also creates matrimonial and relationship problems. Apart from this, Ketu’s aspect on the Lord of the Seventh House (House of Marriage) damages marriage. As already said, Ketu is a breaker, destroyer and a killer. Ketu breaks marriages, career, financial stability, relationships, education, health and many other things. As though these troubles are not enough, Venus, karaka for marriage in Vedic Astrology, is also your Ashtamatipati (Lord of the Eighth House), who will always do bad things in life during his dasa and transit period.
In the Navamsa Chart also, Lord of the Seventh House (House of Marriage) Mercury is Avayogi (The planet that brings obstacles to you during his dasa and transit period). Mercury is placed in a Dusthana (Bad Place) in the Sixth House (House of Health). Therefore, you should be careful in selecting the girl for relationship and marriage. The girl should have strong points in her horoscope to counter your weak points. Then, the marriage will last and you can be happy.
Best wishes to you

Calleluna

Venus is your Birth Yogi (The planet that brings benefits to you during his dasa and transit period). Mars is your Sahayogi (The planet that brings benefits to you during his Dasa and Transit periods). Mercury is your Avayogi (The planet that brings obstacles to you during his dasa and transit period). Your Lagnam (Ascendant) is Pisces. Lagnatipati (Lord of the Ascendant) Jupiter is placed in the Sixth House (House of Health). This is not good. This will invite obstacles, enemies, quarrels, health problems and financial problems. However, from the Sixth House (House of Health), Jupiter aspects your Fifth house (House of prosperity). This creates prosperity during Jupiter dasa and transit period. Jupiter also aspects your Second house (House of wealth and family). This creates wealth during the dasa and transit period of Jupiter.
Currently, you are running Rahu Mahadasa and Saturn Antardasa that lasts till May 2021. Rahu is in your Tenth house (House of the profession) and will boost up your career. Saturn is your Lord of the Twelfth House (House of Losses) sitting in the Eleventh House (House of gains). This will cause financial expenses. On the one hand, there will be growth in the career and on the other hand, heavy expenses will be there. You will have both hot and cold water shower during the current period.
Lord of the Fifth House (House of Prosperity) Moon is in the Sixth House (House of Health). This will drain your financial position and may make you go for more loans during the Moon dasa and transit period. Mercury, your Avayogi (The planet that brings obstacles to you during his dasa and transit period), is also in the Sixth House (House of Health), which is a Dusthana (Bad Place). Mercury is the Lord of the Fourth House (House of Comforts) and Lord of the Seventh House (House of Marriage). Relationship and home comforts will be affected because of this. Lord of the Sixth House (House of Health) Sun is also in the Sixth House (House of Health), aggravating the above-said problems.
In addition to the planets placed in the Sixth House (House of Health), you have Ketu aspecting your Sixth House (House of Health) from the Fourth house (House of comforts) Gemini through his third aspect. Ketu is a breaker, destroyer and a killer. Ketu breaks marriages, career, financial stability, relationships, education, health and many other things. What your astrologer said about your marriage is correct but the reasons he quoted are wrong. Actually, many planets in the Sixth House (House of Health) will not affect the marriage. Marriage and relationship have nothing to do with the Sixth House (House of Health) directly. Marriage and relationship are connected to the Seventh House (House of marriage and business) in Vedic astrology. For a strong, stable and good married life, Seventh house (House of marriage and business) and Lord of the Seventh House (House of Marriage) should be strong and not afflicted. In your case, Lord of the Seventh House (House of Marriage) Mercury happens to be your Avayogi (The planet that brings obstacles to you during his dasa and transit period). That will cause failures in marriage and break in marriage. Apart from this, Lord of the Seventh House (House of Marriage) in your case is placed in a Dusthana (Bad Place) of Sixth House (House of Health). This also creates matrimonial and relationship problems. Apart from this, Ketu’s aspect on the Lord of the Seventh House (House of Marriage) damages marriage. As already said, Ketu is a breaker, destroyer and a killer. Ketu breaks marriages, career, financial stability, relationships, education, health and many other things. As though these troubles are not enough, Venus, karaka for marriage in Vedic Astrology, is also your Ashtamatipati (Lord of the Eighth House), who will always do bad things in life during his dasa and transit period.
In the Navamsa Chart also, Lord of the Seventh House (House of Marriage) Mercury is Avayogi (The planet that brings obstacles to you during his dasa and transit period). Mercury is placed in a Dusthana (Bad Place) in the Sixth House (House of Health). Therefore, you should be careful in selecting the girl for relationship and marriage. The girl should have strong points in her horoscope to counter your weak points. Then, the marriage will last and you can be happy.
Best wishes to you

Thank you so much. Not what I wanted to hear but what can you do. Thank you! I am a woman though but I understand. I should probably focus on my career and not love in this life.

mathur_dinesh

You will get married before 2022 ends. There is no doubt though that when a chart has several planets in the sixth house the possibility of more than one separation in marriage/relationship exists.

narasimha sharma

may i know which website/astrologer did you pay for vedic consultation?
Hi everyone.

I recently got a paid Vedic consultation where I was told I don’t have a strong promise of marriage in this lifetime because I have most of my planets in the six house or indirectly connected to the sixth house.

Is this true ? I do have a strong connection to the themes of the sixth house. I have been single for almost three years and do feel like maybe love wasn’t meant for me in this lifetime.

DOB: September 8 1991
Time: 20:15

Thank you !

Calleluna

may i know which website/astrologer did you pay for vedic consultation?

I prefer not to say because I was happy with my reading and the work that he did. I would not want him to think I am bad mouthing him. I understand there are many ways to interpret a chart and this was just his way of doing so !