Shani Rahu Mahadasha causing Knee and Foot Problems ?

Calleluna

Hello everyone ! Thank you for looking at my question.

I have recently entered my Saturn Mahadasha and my rahu antardasha.

I am a very active person who does a lot of exercise but ever since it started I have been having a lot of problems with my knees and more recently my feet. I have never ever had issues with either before.
I also have not been on a date since it started. My love life completely died. Other than that, my life is stable.

Is there any explanation for this that anyone can see ?? Will I see relief soon? Thank you.

My birth details
September 8 1991
20:15
Brooklyn, New York.

mathur_dinesh

You are in the major-period of Rahu and sub-period of Saturn since 18/July/2018. It will continue till 24/May/2021.
Rahu is in adverse Sagittarius. Jupiter is placed in the house of disputes, sickness and trouble. Rahu is in a nakshatra (constellation) of Venus which is the owner of the eighth house. Rahu is debilitated in the navamsha chart. So, Rahu is not expected to give good results.
Saturn is in its own sign in the eleventh house. It is in a nakshatra of the Sun. The Sun and Saturn are bitter enemies in your chart. The Sun is in the sixth house again. Saturn is with Venus in the navamsha chart in Pisces. Pisces is the ascendant in the birth chart.
Currently, Rahu is in transit in Gemini and Saturn is in Sagittarius. Since both Mercury and Jupiter are in the sixth house this transit will cause trouble, bodily derangement and worry to you. These developments should have taken place around March this year.
Relief should take place now and even more after 24/January/2020.

Calleluna

You are in the major-period of Rahu and sub-period of Saturn since 18/July/2018. It will continue till 24/May/2021.
Rahu is in adverse Sagittarius. Jupiter is placed in the house of disputes, sickness and trouble. Rahu is in a nakshatra (constellation) of Venus which is the owner of the eighth house. Rahu is debilitated in the navamsha chart. So, Rahu is not expected to give good results.
Saturn is in its own sign in the eleventh house. It is in a nakshatra of the Sun. The Sun and Saturn are bitter enemies in your chart. The Sun is in the sixth house again. Saturn is with Venus in the navamsha chart in Pisces. Pisces is the ascendant in the birth chart.
Currently, Rahu is in transit in Gemini and Saturn is in Sagittarius. Since both Mercury and Jupiter are in the sixth house this transit will cause trouble, bodily derangement and worry to you. These developments should have taken place around March this year.
Relief should take place now and even more after 24/January/2020.

Thank you so much !!!!!! I appreciate your answer and you are right , it did start in March.

If it’s not too much trouble, Would you be able to tell me if you see any love blocks currently affecting my chart and when that may be lifted ? Thank you for any help !