Please help

Vindematrix

Hi everybody. I am a new member. Cam help you, even ready you natal, solar or transit charts but can not be objective with my own issues. I can be very supportive if you need my help but now i came to ask you for help.
I am going to make a gift for one guy i like. It is kind of doll as a talisman. It is a long story. But know i am asking what will ne his reaction about this kind of git?
Time of question 19.04.2021, 03:33. Tbilisi, georgia

waybread

Welcome to the forum. It is a courtesy on this forum to post your own chart. There are stickies that explain how to do this. Basically, from a computer, I would suggest you use the basic free charts at Astrodienst www.astro.com as they are generally the easiest to read. Then save it to your computer and follow the prompts on uploading it as an attachment. From a cell phone, save your chart with an image retrieval system like imgur.com and then post the link. You cannot link your chart directly from Astrodienst.

But let me ask: can you say more about this "kind of doll as a talisman"? Is this a simple good luck token, or is there some kind of magical intention behind it? If so, what?

Last edited:

Vindematrix

Many thanks for your answer. 🙏🏼 The doll os from Slavian culture. It is baba-yaga. The point is to protect his energy and bring good luck. I know him well and in another situation hi would apreciate this doll, but lnow he has hard time and my doll may male him happy may get him angry.

Vindematrix

thank you for you reply, I made a post by phone and could not apload chart.
The doll is from Slavian culture, Baba-yaga. I want to gift it to protect and for good luck. I know him well and in another situation he would appreciate this kind of present, but now he has a hard period and i do not know how he get anything not only this doll. thats why i need this kind of help.

and the question is, how my gift (doll) change his attitude

many thanks

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_na.37263.16750.png
    astro_w2gw_na.37263.16750.png
    40.9 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

waybread

Good work on posting your chart!

I think your hesitation is correct, and that this would not be a good time to send the Baba Yaga doll to your friend.

With Aquarius rising you are symbolized by its traditional ruler, Saturn. A friend is an 11th house matter, ruled by Jupiter. Jupiter in the first house suggests a good connection in general between you, but the two planets do not apply to an aspect so you are unlikely to connect well on your motives for giving him a gift. Something that you own and might give away is a 2nd house matter, ruled by Mars; but Mars has passed its aspect to Jupiter, so a moment when he might have thankfully received your gift is over.

Saturn is in the 12th house, which symbolizes secrets and even deception. I asked about the nature of the doll because the 12th also symbolizes witchcraft. I think your friend would be suspicious of your motives.

I'd suggest you wait a few months. Then especially if your friendship changes for the better, you might ask again then.

Vindematrix

I am thankful for your reply.
May be i forgot to mention or did not find it important but he is not totally my friend, we kind dating very seldom and texting and as well the doll is not mine. now there is nothing serious between us but i am eager to be.

I ordered it for him.

And in another condition he would really appreciate this kind of gift, but really i am not sure now. I feel he has a hard time.

if conditions mentioned above is not important and do not change answer, i will wait, no prob.

Many thanks. god bless you <3 if i can help somehow, make me know <3

Last edited: