Why am i not getting pregnant? Is there something wrong?

GPrincess

Hello everyone! I need your support on this one. Me and my husband decided to try for a second baby and in the beginning the issue was my cycle which was not steady...the last 4 months my cycle is not an issue anymore ...it got steady and always on time...So i started to get frustrated over this and i made a horary asking:
''Why am i not getting pregnant? Is there something wrong?''

A little more info on this is that i made an appointment with my Ob for January just to make sure that everything is ok.
Thank you in advance.

HERE IS THE CHART:
astro_2gw________hr.60581.37582.jpg

tikana

health problems!

moon is void conj pluto in 6th house debilitating and extremely weak.
plus out of orb with everything

GPrincess

Thank you Tik for the prompt answer. This is the reason i decided to get a check up with my ob. But Moon is making a sextile with Jup which is on 5th cusp. Doesn't that mean anything??

rafaella

You asked why you not getting pregnant rather than when... so we look at why. Moon in detriment, its dispositor is Saturn, combust. Saturn does change sign soo, combust continues for a while. Mars, the 5th ruler is strong. Jupiter the 6th ruler in the 5th. I'm thinking still some issue, hormonal perhaps. Yeah get checked. It usually takes longer than a few months to get pregnant, specially if your cycle has been out of whack.

Vyri

Banned
GPrincess
Why am i not getting pregnant? Is there something wrong?
Hello everyone! I need your support on this one. Me and my husband decided to try for a second baby and in the beginning the issue was my cycle which was not steady...the last 4 months my cycle is not an issue anymore ...it got steady and always on time...So i started to get frustrated over this and i made a horary asking:

''Why am i not getting pregnant? Is there something wrong?''

A little more info on this is that i made an appointment with my Ob for January just to make sure that everything is ok.
Thank you in advance.

Am only a novice & am not a professional Astrologer, & certainly not a doctor. My words are in the format of a layman's explanation with simple meaning and delivery & am hoping you will take into account your concern in that light. I wish you much success & a loverly little one in your future..a blessing awaits you with the right treatment..am praying.

Don't like Saturn:unsure: in the 6th=age has something to do with the situation - the ovulation is successful & receives the seaman but prolonged aging of the seed destroys its viability? Saturn moving into dignity helps to annul this delimit.

But yes-as other's have said above-after the checkup, could be about 6-7 months you might have your wish. Mars dignified in Scorpio, pop's has no problems POF is trine him, secret pregnancy (12th)-(Partile at 6 degrees) (Mars is the action of the man involved for you becoming pregnant) Mars is 6-7 degrees away from Jupiter on the 5th cusp (you are right) is always benefical for preg. The Moon in 6th house deposited by Saturn (about to reign dignified in his sign)-Mercury (visiting destiny 10th Capricorn upon Mercury's domain Virgo with Merc retro. says after the right diagnosis by doctor all systems go.)

Jupiter & Mercury make a mutual reception of harmony & dignity; Mercury carries retro meaning=(heading to meet Mars=agreement) now mutually (exchange status) within Scorpio in Jupiter's place agrees. (with Mars could mean a flushing of tubes bc of obstruction; scars (?) surgery is indicated with an aspect of Moon to Mars she is past the sextile with Mars, (trying) so you are ovulating-she is about to conjunct Pluto whom is co lord of Scorpio matters & shares Mars disposition. In Capricorn Pluto in the 4th house sign from the doctor's accomplishment 7th = (changes) in the 6th (health) house. Pluto is the lord of parturition for babes about to be birthed, and higher octave of Moon, a positive go for pregnancy.

Don't like the obstacle aspect Moon makes with Uranus in the 10th but Uranus can get out of the situation with a Mars mutual reception, whom displaces himself within (naturally exalted in 10th=dignity where Capricorn rules in natural domain, & is now additionally dignified in visiting Aries (personal procedure=physical as the end result, 4th from the doctor's administrations as surgeon.) Moon will then square Mars (operation) Uranus in mutual reception with Mars exalted in the 4th in Scorpio; suddenly shares the partile trine with POF in his place; albeit carrying retro move-turning away from Jupiter; Mercury in Jupiter's pl. makes his presence known there as 'lets see how surgery (moving to Uranus/Mars) will help?' (think in the long run the retro actions of these (Mercury, Uranus) only means diagnosis & treatment must come first-improvement is in the offing with diagnosis by doctor; could involve removal of some obstruction? Moon conjunct Pluto says that you have a prior understanding; a C-section could have been performed previously causing some scar tissue issues? Only guessing not sure, but agree that it is hormonal; Venus (in Jupiter's sign Sag.; Jupiter in Scorpio = progesterone; too much of the male hormone, additional near (under the Sun's beams in Sagittarius (obscuring her condition=excessive masculine hormones); (Mercury retro in detriment Sagittarius making resonance of a mutual reception with Jupiter in Scorpio leads the way for understanding of condition in the 12th house hidden from the natural 6th house of his lord-ship) When he turns direct within the babes house progress is agreed upon for conception in mutual reception with Jupiter.

With the aid of Sun (lord of the 5th in the babes 2nd future 6th) trining Uranus, (now mutual receptive Mars) it is an easy transition and solution that accomplishes success suddenly.

There is a grand trine effect with Neptune, Mars & your Ascendant..Moon sextiles with Neptune opportunity to dispel the condition (Neptune is within the doctor's third=acumen)

The Moon's sextile (opportunity) with Jupiter involves the doctor's experience & knowledge in special consideration's involving situation's such as yours, an opportunity for success, grasp it.
Thinking the doctor will be male; Moon in Capricorn (detriment) in Mercury's domain in the 12th (dissatisfaction of Venus subject matter) from the doctor's 7th means engaging the right doctor with the right expertise & procedure? (Am not sexist only trying to interpret the Moon's position)

:kissing:(Am not sexist only trying to interpret the Moon's position) Moon is not the doctor per-say (Venus possibly fits that consideration, but is under the Sun's beams; debility in masculine Sag. (co-lord of 7th in 12th position with Saturn in Sag.=masculine; lord of visiting Cappy on the 7th = masculine; with depositor Mercury of Virgo=Mercury describes in Sag. as masculine)-Visiting 1st or Ascendant planet Moon in detriment, rules all pregnancy-& is not able to get out of her present condition anywhere in the chart, (mutual reception) only when she conjuncts Pluto her higher octave, & sextiles Jupiter; consider sextile Neppy with sextile Pluto (modern non-Lilly) sextile= + Medical treatment.

All the best
With much consideration
Vyri
..A little more background about the first pregnancy? Only curious..helps the insight.

Future signiture ; exposition
Hippodromes - Public Disclaimer Notice
All possible interpretation permitted by precedents; herewith of misuse or of an assortive ‘diatribe’ representation of commentary; allowed of other's within this public forum arena-pertaining to a discourse written here by me , I claim-‘not withstanding’-are solely the responsibility of the distortion expertise of the individual interpretor, ''written or spoken-publically repeated’’-however to be contrived-with associative semantic syntax agenda, trespass-or edifice manipulation to the letter..etc

All the best
Vyri

Last edited:

GPrincess

Thank you all for your replies! A little more information :
I was in Dukan diet for 4 months i lost 16kilos i stopped it 1.5 month ago and i started to take vitamin d and folic acid. My previous pregnancy ended up to an unecessary c section cause my last doctor loved money and made me think that something was wrong with the baby... After that c section i always thought that the second baby would be an issue cause surgeries especially such a huge one as a c section leaves issues...maybe in the womb etc. i changed my ob of course now i have a woman who is very very good at her job and of course will let me have my 2nd baby if everything is ok natural(in Greece Vbac is not easy...we are still a 3rd world country...) My first concern would be to check my hormones cause i might have an issue with my thyroid gland. My husband is not having any diet he is a really healthy 33year old man. After we check me if everything is ok we will check him too. due to the fact that we already have a little boy i think whatever the issue is , it's temporary ...and of course i need to calm down... cause thing is... i never thought that when the time comes...the baby will come too :) I got myself full of stress for something so beautiful ... Thank you all again!

GPrincess

go see doctor, woman![/QUOTE]

Τhat is the plan on January was the first free appointment...due to holidays and i am on my cycle right now so... January is the right time :)

tikana

Okady so combustionhere is either the hubbys sperm is mulfunctioninh which makes no sense or sun being coruler of the querents 6th house is afflicting her..nothing to do with lies.

Sun combustion happens in 6th house whatever sun is its a source of the problem

tikana

Ur chart is screaming u needmed intervention.. just go to the doc ..report back
There are people who comment that never opened any ancient text and studied so i wouldnt take anything too seriously

[Deleted quote of post that has been deleted because it was a response to off topic posts. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Osamenor

Staff member
All,

Please stick to the OP's original question and your interpretations of the horary in response to that specific question. I have removed many off topic and attacking posts.

If anyone attacks, accuses an OP of lying, or otherwise derails the thread, report the post instead of responding. Click on the ! icon in the upper righthand corner, and you get the blank to send a report to the moderators.

Back on topic,
Osamenor

Last edited:

GPrincess

Hello everyone!! Happy new year to you all! Yesterday it was my ob appointment. She checked me and so far everything seems perfect no issues according to the ultrasound. Now I am waiting for my period to start so that I can make some hormonal blood tests. She also(the doc)order a spermodiagram in order to be sure. As soon as I am gonna have new info I will share. Thank you all again!