Is there a chance for me to have children?

Tinchica

Hello to all,

I have Sun in the 8th house, and my 5th house is in leo. So i've heared that it might be a challenge for me to have children, and frankly i'm a bit worried about it. I would like to hear more opinions. So if any of you has time and wish to help me, i would be grateful. Here is my birth chart, i think it could be helpful.

Best regards

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_kristina_83983_16219.jpg
    astro_w2gw_01_kristina_83983_16219.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 27
Hello to all,

I have Sun in the 8th house, and my 5th house is in leo. So i've heared that it might be a challenge for me to have children, and frankly i'm a bit worried about it. I would like to hear more opinions. So if any of you has time and wish to help me, i would be grateful. Here is my birth chart, i think it could be helpful.

Best regards

Your 8th house is quite loaded.

Now this does not mean you won't or cannot have your own little family, quite the opposite.

8th house is Scorpio's house, yours is in Sagittarius.
8th house would give you excellent investigative powers, being able to see peoples hidden secrets through normal conversation, whilst you are talking normal, your mind pieces together the real picture, your voice however is talking on their level.

I have Scorpio Pluto in 8th house, it works differently.

Your Sun in 8th would be great for action in that area, you could pursue perhaps a role that requires investigation of the mind or a situation.

I do not see anything bad relating to family, perhaps someone with a more "experienced" view can help.

Tinchica

Thank you for answering me.

Well my 5th house is in Leo, and ruler of the leo is the Sun, and Sun is placed in the 8th house which represents death, not only death, but..And 5th house is connected with children. That's why one astrologer told me that it might be a problem having kids but not necessarily. I hope it wasn't too confusing for you to read this :D
I have Scorpio Pluto in 7th house in Scorpio. So i think it has a great impact on my relationships. How it works in your house? The 8th house?

Thank you for answering me.

Well my 5th house is in Leo, and ruler of the leo is the Sun, and Sun is placed in the 8th house which represents death, not only death, but..And 5th house is connected with children. That's why one astrologer told me that it might be a problem having kids but not necessarily. I hope it wasn't too confusing for you to read this :D
I have Scorpio Pluto in 7th house in Scorpio. So i think it has a great impact on my relationships. How it works in your house? The 8th house?

Pluto in my 8th gives me the qualities i mentioned that you have with your planets in the 8th but only to my Pluto, things aspecting my Pluto will have a dose of it's power, so for example my Moon is opposite Pluto and Mercury is square it, Pluto is about transformation, and in the 8th house this is it's best placement for that, so i can learn and change what my problems are.

I have a good aspect, Jupiter - Pluto so Jupiter will expand Pluto's abilities in my chart.

I am glad you told me about why you saw this, now that i look at it yes it makes some sense.

I am a optimistic person at heart, so i would say do it and find out, life is too short to worry about everything ;)

Blaze

Account Closed
Using whole-signs, your 5th house ruler is Virgo, so Mercury. Virgo, like Leo, is a barren sign, in Sagittarius Mercury isn't overly happy. Disposed by Jupiter in the 7th whose own dispositor is exalted in the 9th. Saturn, the dispositor of Mars is domicile and in-sect, so that's good.

So yes, possible.

Tinchica

Using whole-signs, your 5th house ruler is Virgo, so Mercury. Virgo, like Leo, is a barren sign, in Sagittarius Mercury isn't overly happy. Disposed by Jupiter in the 7th whose own dispositor is exalted in the 9th. Saturn, the dispositor of Mars is domicile and in-sect, so that's good.

So yes, possible.

Thank you.

You are astrologer by profession?

Blaze

Account Closed
Thank you.

You are astrologer by profession?

No problem, Lass. Always a pleasure to help out a fellow Taurus ascendant.

And no, not a professional, but being on here for a few years has helped. Also have met far better astrologers on here who've helped me out big-time.

Tinchica

No problem, Lass. Always a pleasure to help out a fellow Taurus ascendant.

And no, not a professional, but being on here for a few years has helped. Also have met far better astrologers on here who've helped me out big-time.[

I feel bigger impact of Taurus than of Sagittarius, the sign of Sun. That's great. I'm new here, joined couple a days ago but i'm really interested in this science. I was wondering if you could tell me briefly about my love life, maybe give me some advice. My 7th house is in Scorpio, i have Pluto in 7th house in Scorpio also.

Thanks in advance