Will the discipline action be removed?

Neptune Rising

Hi
I got a caution 6 years ago and have been researching into it as I will be pursuing a vocation which will do a search for this. It was a minor caution for not having the correct travelling fare, even though I did have it. Funny enough, I got the caution during a Mercury retrograde while transiting Saturn was square natal Nodes. I have read that after this time, this type of caution being minor, is filtered, or removed, but I wanted to check as there are so many grey areas that I am unclear about.

I asked a horary, will the caution be removed.

Today I wrote to the station that issued it and requested this.

I really don't know what significators to use.

Me, I am Jupiter. Fortuna is conjunct Jupiter.

They are both sextile the north node in the 10th.

The angles of this chart are almost an exact reflection of my own natal chart, funnily enough.

Would it be as simple as looking to the 7th house, Mercury? Moon is about to trine Mercury and its retrograde, but combust. Could Mercury be the caution, about to be burned up? Or is that just my glimmer of hope?

Venus will also sextile Jupiter while conjuncting north node. Would Venus be the police (10th house). I am not sure which house rules police.

There are no other aspects that the Moon makes, just trine to Mercury.

Can any please help?

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Boy, this is just a guess for me, but here it is. I would say that the disciplinary notice was issued from an authority, the 10th house. So you are signified by Jupiter and the authority's decision by Venus. Venus is very strong, dignified, angular and in its own house, how you would expect authority to be. You have some decent dignity in this matter, with Jupiter as second triplicity ruler of Leo, according to the Dorthean triplicities, and by face. So not too shabby, you, although you are in the unfortunate 8th house.

The only reception I see is that Venus receives Jupiter is in its dignity by term.

But what I do really like is that Venus and Jupiter are in an exact, partile sextile, with Venus applying. This looks to me like a yes, but I would be interested to know what the more experienced members think.

I hope I am right.

Best to you.

Neptune Rising

Thanks for your response, Ilene. I wrote to them today, been meaning to for ages but urgency pushed me. I also wrote to another agency who advises on things like this, they said it was probably already filtered, which means it won't show on any checks, although I confused myself by reading something different elsewhere. Not hard to confuse me!
Thanks again :)

rafaella

I agree with Ilene on that Venus-Jupiter aspect. Its does appear it will be removed.

Another indication - Mercury, general ruler of paperwork/documents is combust and severely. Whatever is combust is not seen.

Neptune Rising

Thanks Rafaella, yes it makes sense as you say, Merc being paperwork. I have a good feeling about this chart and aspects are good,with good planets ruling.

I'll update you both when or if I get a reply from them.

Thanks again :)

Neptune Rising

So....you had the correct fair yet got busted for not having it?? Moon opposition mars quincunx Saturn stands out to me, I'd emigrate to another country rather than put up with **** like that!
Hi Caprising
Yep, lol but it was 6 years ago. I think they were being picky. By 'correct fare', they meant correct method. They haven't replied to my email so I'm none-the-wiser.