Trying to get closer to time of birth through this question

OK hello everyone. I'd just like to say thanks for helping me or trying to help me with a few posts in the past.

This is the same type of post, regarding my time of birth. I've had no success in finding a completely reliable source, and the two seemingly perfect sources - my mother has no real recollection and my father has passed, but his information was that it was either between and hour and a half before midnight or after midnight, June 28, 1972. (10:30pm to 1:30am). Not midnight though - he said there was at least an hour before or after midnight.

With that said I think I may have found a way to narrow down the time - that being by asking you what, in a person's natal chart would cause extreme restlessness? I have been an extremely restless person my entire life. When I sit, i tend to rock back and forth (more so when I was younger, but still do when I can find a suitable chair), shake my legs, during work, in the car, here and there, and during sleep. The restlessness manifests elsewhere as well in the form of having a lot of energy, always wanting to do things, go somewhere, get something done etc etc etc.

At 1:30am Aries is my Ascendant, and at 10:30pm Aquarius is my Ascendant. For me, everything I'm reading all seems to apply. Could a planetary aspect in general cause this like a specific aspect of the Sun and another planet/House?

Any help is appreciated - I have to find this time at least by a half our or so...I'm not posting my chart because I don't actually know which one it would be, but I know this trait of mine and believe it must be noted in my chart somewhere, but how would it show itself, I do not yet know...

JUPITERASC

OK hello everyone. I'd just like to say thanks for helping me or trying to help me with a few posts in the past.

This is the same type of post, regarding my time of birth. I've had no success in finding a completely reliable source, and the two seemingly perfect sources - my mother has no real recollection and my father has passed, but his information was that it was either between and hour and a half before midnight or after midnight, June 28, 1972. (10:30pm to 1:30am). Not midnight though - he said there was at least an hour before or after midnight.

With that said I think I may have found a way to narrow down the time - that being by asking you what, in a person's natal chart would cause extreme restlessness? I have been an extremely restless person my entire life. When I sit, i tend to rock back and forth (more so when I was younger, but still do when I can find a suitable chair), shake my legs, during work, in the car, here and there, and during sleep. The restlessness manifests elsewhere as well in the form of having a lot of energy, always wanting to do things, go somewhere, get something done etc etc etc.

At 1:30am Aries is my Ascendant, and at 10:30pm Aquarius is my Ascendant. For me, everything I'm reading all seems to apply. Could a planetary aspect in general cause this like a specific aspect of the Sun and another planet/House?

Any help is appreciated - I have to find this time at least by a half our or so...I'm not posting my chart because I don't actually know which one it would be, but I know this trait of mine and believe it must be noted in my chart somewhere, but how would it show itself, I do not yet know...
Hello 1634, it's not unusual for there to be doubts concerning an official time of birth - that's because during delivery, the medical team are focused on the health and safety of both the mother and the newborn - and not on creating a perfectly timed natal chart :smile:

There are ancient astrological techniques that are helpful in this area, known as RECTIFICATION. In fact there is a thread on the topic at
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51626

An astrological technique from antiquity, the Prenatal Epoch is very useful, although it takes time to study it thoroughly

'....Ascendant, or its opposite, at birth, is Moon's position at conception.

....Known as "Trutine of Hermes," from Hermes Trismegistus who stated the law as follows:

"The place of the Moon at conception becomes the birth ascendant or its opposite point."

"But this proved to be but one-half of a very important law, for while the...

Ascendant at birth was the place of the Moon at a certain Epoch, the Ascendant or its opposite point at this Epoch was the place of the Moon at birth

....a very remarkable interchange of factors." E.H. Bailey
http://www.amazon.com/The-Prenatal-Epoch-E-H-Bailey/dp/1933303247

D
etailed instructions on precisely how to calculate the pre-natal Epoch Rectification Method may be viewed FOR FREE at
http://www.rosicrucian.com/zineen/pamen034.htm

Traditional astrologer Ventura studied with Helena Avelar and Luis Ribeiro at The Academy of Astrological Studies in Lisbon - here's a downloadable pdf file of an article he wrote detailing THE ANIMODAR EFFECT http://www.skyplux.com/init/static/animodar_effect.pdf