Will I be wealthy in 2 years

cassie_luv

Hi All,

Just to explain myself. This feeling came over me yesterday out of no where. I was walking down the street in watching people shop carelessly and dropping there cars off with the valet.

I've been struggling financially for some time now, and just need a break (a serious one). I dont feel comfortable living this way and I always envisioned myself not ever having to worry about money to be able to shop and not have to budget so strictly.

My definition of wealthy is 1 step under rich. Not having to worry about having the money to pay bills. Being wealthy to me means not living paycheck to paycheck. Wealthy to me means having the freedom to quit your job tomorrow with out even thinking about it because you know that financially everything is taking cared of. Wealthy to me is upwards of $100,000. Wealthy is solely money, and that money giving me the freedom to live a little more and waking up stressed out over bills.

Here is my chart.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

MY ANALYSIS...

I believe the answer would be a yes being that both the first and second houses are ruled by the same planet-saturn. Moon in 1st house is also a good sign (especially with North Node).

Saturn is in the 8th...which could mean money gained but not earned.
Leo rules 8th house...Sun conjunct descendant....won a case maybe???

ANY IDEAS?!?

[moderator edit - moved to money board]

Attachments

• wealthy.in.2yrs.jpg
    wealthy.in.2yrs.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 55
Last edited by a moderator:

cassie_luv

Since the ascendant is Capricorn...should I consider it to be in less than a year....and since the asc is ruled by saturn and the second house is ruled by saturn...should I use the aspect between moon and saturn as to define timing...its applying at 4.40 degrees...so would this be 4 months and 3 weeks...

and little bit helps!

Neptune Rising

Hi Cassie

I can't really answer if you will be 'wealthy' or not, horary will point to tangible things, it can't really measure wealth.

However, you are Saturn, your money is also Saturn, Moon is going to trine Saturn next. Saturn is also now moving towards Libra where its in exhaltation. That could mean that your money is going to improve this summer.

Saturn's ruler Mercury, is also combust the Sun, maybe this is showing stress. Not sure about that, Sun rules the 8th house of other people's money/loans/tax... so maybe this is stress due to something to do with one of those.

Wealthy can come from hitting the jackpot, getting a better paid job, inheritance, a benefactor. But all these things are shown by different houses in the horary chart.

NR

cassie_luv

Thanks!

I have another question:

what role does North Node play in horary???

In my chart I have it in the first near my ascendant...I know there is significance there.

Again, any help with help me to understand horary much more.

Thanks!

Neptune Rising

North node is generally a good luck area, with the effects of Jupiter. So in the ascendant in your horary chart could mean that you will be fortunate in some way, or protected. If the south node were to be in the ascendant, just in horary charts, it could mean the question will not benefit you, or will be unfortunate to you, or nothing good will come of the question, or it could mean come back another time and ask again. :)

When planets in the horary chart are heading to conjunct the north node, something beneficial or good may occur at the time of conjunction. Same thing but opposite if the planet comes to a conjunction with the south node, something may end...

whole chart needs to be taken into context as well.

NR

cassie_luv

Because I am in an UPDATING kind of mood, hehehe:

:)

You were right NR!!! By the end of the Summer (Sept 26th) to be exact I stopped doing contract work and became employed...I now have a great job that I love, at times it can be stressful, but the people I work with are wonderful and the job environment is much better.

Thanks for the HELP!!!!

Really appreciate it.

tikana

hey Cassie

why is this chart dates back to 2010?

T

Hi All,

Just to explain myself. This feeling came over me yesterday out of no where. I was walking down the street in watching people shop carelessly and dropping there cars off with the valet.

I've been struggling financially for some time now, and just need a break (a serious one). I dont feel comfortable living this way and I always envisioned myself not ever having to worry about money to be able to shop and not have to budget so strictly.

My definition of wealthy is 1 step under rich. Not having to worry about having the money to pay bills. Being wealthy to me means not living paycheck to paycheck. Wealthy to me means having the freedom to quit your job tomorrow with out even thinking about it because you know that financially everything is taking cared of. Wealthy to me is upwards of $100,000. Wealthy is solely money, and that money giving me the freedom to live a little more and waking up stressed out over bills.

Here is my chart.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

MY ANALYSIS...

I believe the answer would be a yes being that both the first and second houses are ruled by the same planet-saturn. Moon in 1st house is also a good sign (especially with North Node).

Saturn is in the 8th...which could mean money gained but not earned.
Leo rules 8th house...Sun conjunct descendant....won a case maybe???

ANY IDEAS?!?

[moderator edit - moved to money board]

tikana

ahh okay i was confused for second :devil:

me was thinking even though the question is oddly phrased
it is answerable

wealth is money of the querent
so it has to be 2nd house

since saturn is void and about to enter where saturn prospers
i would say your financial situation does change
how much do you consider wealth is totall different story...

moon is in 1st house which shows some kind of a change and it is trining merc
I do not thnk you will be filthy rich but i think financially you will be stable

Last edited:

Amoleman

Hi there,

The Lord of the Second is in a friendly aspect (trine) to the Moon, and Saturn is also the same significator for you, the querent. These are good signs. However, not enough to warrant extreme wealth in my opinion; Jupiter is afflicted by Saturn (even if it is Lord of the Second).

Since it is the Moon, as Lord of the Seventh, which is beneficial to Saturn, it suggests wealth from a partner - whether relationship-wise or in business affairs or general trade and commerce. This is strengthened by the Part of Fortune's presence in the seventh house.

cassie_luv

Thank you Amoleman!

wealth from a partner you say??? Could it be outside of my career that started in sept 2010...i work in investigations.

or a 1 on 1 "partnership"

Thanks again!