Will I be in a real relationship in 3 months???? ---Never had one :(

cassie_luv

Hello!

So its true. I'm 24 years old and have never had a relationship! :( . I've always wanted one but couldnt let my guard down. Now more than ever I really want a relationship and think about it constantly. I pray for a man to come my way and ask me out on a date---at LEAST! So I came up with the horary chart!

So I have been doing horary for 7 months now...here is my interpretation.

The Ascendant Ruler: Sun
Hour Ruler: Sun
Day of: Saturn
Moon is slow---meaning actions will be prolonged (slow)

This is a relationship (partnership) question: 7th house ruler

The 7th house ruler is Saturn....So far so good....
5th house ruler....might consider as well...is jupiter

The Sun does not aspect Saturn....however it aspects Jupiter...it is an APPLYING aspect of 1.51 degrees. It is Sun Trine Jupiter

This tells me that there may be some kind of dating involved...not necessarily a relationship in the time frame I indicated in my question.

However, Moon, being my co-ruler, does aspect Saturn. Moon Sesquisquare Saturn applying at 1.08 degrees. Sesquisquare is NOT something typically used in horary but can shed LITTLE light on the situation.

Because this is a relational question I can also use other indicators such as the Sun/Moon/Venus as indicators of whats going on....Being that I am female, Venus will show me my attractions ---what or who is pulling me. Moon is my emotions and shows the steps on how things will work out.

Venus is in exhaltation--making my attraction very strong, I know what I want and feel ready for a relationship. Venus creates an APPLYing trine to my moon. Which shows there is an connection between...its applying at 1.19 degrees.

The Sun is in an angular fixed sign....meaning that the potential of a relationship with a particular guy could happen with a few months...This to me means I will be in the right place but the timing will not be quite right

Saturn is in an Cardinal cadent house....meaning that the right person will find me but due to timing issues nothing will work itself out within my time frame.

Venus is Retrograde...it will soon become conjunct with Saturn....but not within my time frame.

All in all, I would say that I will NOT be in a 'relationship' within 3 months...but will be dating someone that I could potentially get into a relationship with...

Also....This is a first quarter moon...if that helps...

WHAT dO you guys think.....AM I RIGHT.....WILL I JUST BE DATING

Attachments

• will.i.be.in.a.relationship.3.mnths.part2.jpg
    will.i.be.in.a.relationship.3.mnths.part2.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 52

rafaella

this chart is very difficult to read, I would suggest to get a chart from astro.com just a simple one without any added stars etc...

That being said, its seems your analyses is correct, No relationship in the next 3 months, but maybe some opportunities to meet people and date.

Moon will trine Retrograde Venus, as Venus is debilitated by being retrograde things don't work out the way you would like.

Your 5th ruler is also retrograde (Jupiter) so again things are not quite moving forward. Sun trine Jupiter shows some opportunities and potential dating mates will come along but nothig serious at all....

Last edited:

Vista

Hello!

So its true. I'm 24 years old and have never had a relationship! :( . I've always wanted one but couldnt let my guard down. Now more than ever I really want a relationship and think about it constantly. I pray for a man to come my way and ask me out on a date---at LEAST! So I came up with the horary chart!

So I have been doing horary for 7 months now...here is my interpretation.

The Ascendant Ruler: Sun
Hour Ruler: Sun
Day of: Saturn
Moon is slow---meaning actions will be prolonged (slow)

This is a relationship (partnership) question: 7th house ruler

The 7th house ruler is Saturn....So far so good....
5th house ruler....might consider as well...is jupiter

The Sun does not aspect Saturn....however it aspects Jupiter...it is an APPLYING aspect of 1.51 degrees. It is Sun Trine Jupiter

This tells me that there may be some kind of dating involved...not necessarily a relationship in the time frame I indicated in my question.

However, Moon, being my co-ruler, does aspect Saturn. Moon Sesquisquare Saturn applying at 1.08 degrees. Sesquisquare is NOT something typically used in horary but can shed LITTLE light on the situation.

Because this is a relational question I can also use other indicators such as the Sun/Moon/Venus as indicators of whats going on....Being that I am female, Venus will show me my attractions ---what or who is pulling me. Moon is my emotions and shows the steps on how things will work out.

Venus is in exhaltation--making my attraction very strong, I know what I want and feel ready for a relationship. Venus creates an APPLYing trine to my moon. Which shows there is an connection between...its applying at 1.19 degrees.

The Sun is in an angular fixed sign....meaning that the potential of a relationship with a particular guy could happen with a few months...This to me means I will be in the right place but the timing will not be quite right

Saturn is in an Cardinal cadent house....meaning that the right person will find me but due to timing issues nothing will work itself out within my time frame.

Venus is Retrograde...it will soon become conjunct with Saturn....but not within my time frame.

All in all, I would say that I will NOT be in a 'relationship' within 3 months...but will be dating someone that I could potentially get into a relationship with...

Also....This is a first quarter moon...if that helps...

WHAT dO you guys think.....AM I RIGHT.....WILL I JUST BE DATING

I would maybe start another thread with your natal chart, transits and progressions from astro.com. I think this will give you a better idea of a time frame that might be good to meet someone.

RayAustin

The immediate aspect to retrograde Venus from Moon in 7th is going to be a no. Things will never happen as fast you want when a planet's retrograde.

cassie_luv

Thank you guys for the responses!

Ray-- I know you have been doing Horary for awhile....who was my analysis??? was the details correct???

So even though the planets are retrograde would it mean that the potential dates will become potential relationships later, after the 3 month period. or would whoever i date during that time frame be wrong for me???

Could you read more into it giving me a deeper analysis...THANKS!!!

tikana

Cass

I have to say No even with Jupiter aspect it is not enough for a relationship.

You have fixed angles - that tells me dont expect a lot of changes also it could show that you are seeking a long term not a fling

Sun / Saturn relationship *reception* isnt great. since Sun is detriment in Libra. So that is almost looking like if you will meet someone it will be you who will made a decision not to get involved.

Moon is in 8th house - NOT a great place to be in .. Some say that Moon in 8th house in night charts gives a bit better placement so Moon trining Jupiter could very well show a date.

Plus Sun is trining Jupiter - definately a date

cheer up there is someone out there for you

T

cassie_luv

Hi Tikana!!! long time no see!!! thanks for your analysis, like usual-its always welcomed!

Question in relationship horary would having both moon and sun trining jupiter confirm a date or display multiple dates???

Also timing...being that time limit of question was 3 months...would the applying aspect degrees be within that 3 month time frame???

Thanks EVERYONE... This confirms to me that I do have an idea when it comes to HORARY!!! :)

cassie_luv

So UPDATE:

I have not been on a date as of yet :(

However, I do have an acquaintance who is a friend of a friend. He has showed interest in me to other people. He has stated how he is interested in me. But nothing has happened. He lives in Atlanta, GA and I live in Washington, DC :( :(

rafaella

thanks for the update :)

What do you do to find someone? Do you go out? Have you tried online dating? I'm personally not a huge fan of online dating, but I know a few couples who have met through those sites and they are going good...One of the couples met online while living in two different countries - Now they are married! The other couple is married and have a child together... :)

So if you like the person that is friend of the friend then get in touch with him, not really pursue but have a party or picnic or other social activity, get your friend to invite him as well...build a friendship and it will make it easier to build something more later...

Some people sit at home and wait for the potential partner to come into their life believing in 'if its meant to happen it will' others try to go and do something about it, no one method is right.... its all up to the individual...
Check your transits and progressions, they may give you some insight into love potential...

Best wishes!

Last edited:

dr. farr

I believe the time has come to re-ask this same question, if you are motivated to do so

(Following is a test of the experimental Walis Magic 8 Ball astro-divination method and is not horary practice; following use whole sign house format)

Since this is now a known-outcome question (no, the querent did not get into a real relationship within 3 months from November, 2010) I would like to test what the Magic 8 Ball would have predicted:

-I would have taken the 7th whole sign house as signifying house for this question about "a real relationship" (I would have selected this over say the 5th house just indicating romance, dates, etc) so, the 7th house is under Aquaurius which = Saturn which = a "no" answer to this question, according to 8 Ball "rules".
-taking, instead, the place of the Part of Love (ascendant+venus-sun) as significator of the quesited, this falls @ 19 Cancer; since Cancer positis the SN in this chart this also = a "no" answer to the question by the 8 Ball...

Taking either relevant quesited signifying sign, a correct "no" answer is given; therefore I am adding this outcome to the "correct prediction" column in my continuing testing of the Magic 8 Ball technique, here on AW...

Last edited:

cassie_luv

what is the magic 8 ball???

-I've been going out, and am never at home because i want to meet someone.

Oh well, if its not meant to be :(

cassie_luv

I have re-asked this question: "Will I be in a relationship by christmas"

Someone please help, I am looking for love :)

My analysis:
Me=1st house
He=7th house

1st house=Scorpio, ruled by Mars
7th house=ruled by Venus

Day Ruler: Mercury
Hour Ruler=Mars

Venus= In Rulership (strong)
Mercury= Accidental Dignity (strong)
Saturn=Exhaltation (strong)

Mars is in Taurus, in Venus house. So this means that "He" is looking for someone like me. "He" seems to want the same thing.

Venus is in Taurus: making the wants of this person very strong

Mercury: is the midpoint of this conjunct, it is in accidental dignity. Mercury could be a person or thing (work personnel, writing group, a document) that connects the two.

Moon quincunx Venus: I know we do not use this aspect normally but this could be some form of difficulty. However Moon also has an applying aspect to North Node. NN is stationary, both are in sag 2nd house.

Mars is conjunct Venus: by 2'03. It is applying.

Although Pluto is not used in horary as house rulers, I wanted to note that it had apply easy aspects to both Venus and Mars.

Both Venus and Mars are in a Fixed cadent house: meaning this could take months...and December...is MONTHS away! Being that the applying aspect between mars and venus is 2'03 I would give it 2 months.

Overall, I would Like to say YES!

Attachments

• relationship.by.christmas.gif
    relationship.by.christmas.gif
    21.5 KB · Views: 36

BobZemco

Mars is in Taurus, in Venus house. So this means that "He" is looking for someone like me. "He" seems to want the same thing.

I do not understand how you could possibly come to that conclusion. Mars is in Detriment, Peregrine and opposing his own House and inconjunct his other House (Aries).

That would indicate he is absolutely nothing like you at all. You are very different from him, and you are outside of his socio-economic class, or his ethnic group or perhaps religion or political/philosophical beliefs, since Moon is severely debilitated being conjunct the Head and decreasing in Light and ruling the 9th Sign.

Venus is in Taurus: making the wants of this person very strong

That would not be a correct conclusion either.

Mercury: is the midpoint of this conjunct, it is in accidental dignity. Mercury could be a person or thing (work personnel, writing group, a document) that connects the two.

This is an actual Translation of Light. Mercury is the Translator. He can be the Translator for two reasons: 1) he is lighter than both Venus and Mars; and 2) he is received by the Planet Mercury has separated (Venus).

Those of you who read the texts might note there's some disagreement on Reception. Bonatti and Lily say the Translator has to be received, the others say it doesn't.

I say they're all right, but you interpret it differently. Where you have Reception, there is agreement, but where there is no Reception, it is something being forced or pushed on someone without consent, or perhaps even without their knowledge.

Consider the Superiors (Mars, Jupiter and Saturn) when they're Combust they're invisible; hidden, but as Sun separates from them they come Under Beams and while technically they're still hidden, if a Planet is Translating Light to a Significator from a Planet Under Beams that might represent something or someone that is/was hidden and about to emerge and if the Translator is not received then it could signify something or someone the Significator (Querent or Quesited) might have to suddenly deal with once the Sun moves off and the Planet is no longer Under Beams.

Moon quincunx Venus: I know we do not use this aspect normally but this could be some form of difficulty.

We don't use that aspect, because it is not an aspect. The fact that Moon is inconjunct Venus and also inconjunct the 7th House means that Moon cannot witness anything in the 7th House and has no control over 7th House affairs.

However Moon also has an applying aspect to North Node. NN is stationary, both are in sag 2nd house.

The Nodal Points are where Eclipses occur. The Moon in an Eclipse is not a good thing. The Moon within 12° applying or separating from the Head or Tail means the Moon is severely debilitated and cannot function.

Add that to the Moon being inconjunt Venus and the 7th House.

Mars is conjunct Venus: by 2'03. It is applying.

No, it is not. Venus cannot aspect Mars.

It just so happens that Mercury is lighter than Venus and Mars and can Translate Light. If it were Sun, Jupiter or Saturn sitting between Venus and Mars, then they could not Translate Light, however they Might be able to Collect Light except Sun doesn't do a very good job of that.

Although Pluto is not used in horary as house rulers, I wanted to note that it had apply easy aspects to both Venus and Mars.

That would be wrong too. Mars is blocking the light to keep Pluto off of Mercury and Venus. A Planet can be in one, and only one aspect at a time (unless two Planets are conjunct and in aspect with another Planet but then conjunctions are not aspects).

Both Venus and Mars are in a Fixed cadent house: meaning this could take months...and December...is MONTHS away! Being that the applying aspect between mars and venus is 2'03 I would give it 2 months.

Actually a Fixed Sign on a Cadent House would be indeterminate.

There are two things you need to check in circumstances like this. First, the only thing that prevents Mercury from being Peregrine is that he is in his own Decan. If Mercury moved out of his Decan then he would be Peregrine and since Mercury keeps Venus from ever perfecting the conjunction with Mars, that might indicate that Mercury fails to hook you up with whomever.

The other thing you would have to check is to see if Mercury moves Under Beams or is Combust before the event is completed. That would also suggest that Mercury might fail in his role as Translator, and since he prevents Venus from perfecting the conjunction with Mars, that might mean you would never connect with whomever.

Neither of those things happen, so Mercury should fulfill his role and duties as Translator. Since Mercury rules the Virgo 8th and Gemini 11th we might infer it comes from among mutual friends or acquaintances or in some public venue.

I would say "Yes." How long it will last, well, that's a different story.

rafaella

In your original chart there were trines to retrograde planets showing you getting what you want with some delay, so keep that in mind.

In this new chart, there seems to be translation of light. Mercury is translating light from Venus to Mars. But Mars is in detriment so you may be unsure about your relationship with Venus, possibly. You are Mars and very much into Venus (the 7th ruler). I think there could be something, maybe not quite a relationship but maybe start to something. Both Mars and Venus are in face of Mercury. Mercury is also not very strong, yet it is bringing Venus and Mars together.

Mercury could be some communication that you would receive from Venus and all this happening in 6th house. Maybe someone at work that will want to go out with you? Or as Bob mentioned, Mercury rules your 11th of friends - so could be friends bring you two together.... (Maybe then its that friend of a friend that will want to get in touch with you?)Moon's last aspect is also to Jupiter, a trine which is positive....

I'd say you will start dating someone by Xmas... definitley something that may lead to a relationship even....

cheers... :)

Last

Last edited: