Is a change of working out things?

Hello everyone.

I did this question to a friend of mine, but I’m bit curious about the outcome.

There aren’t any applying aspects between the significators so I went to the moon, there aren’t applying aspects between Moon and Jupiter BUT she was like I can’t believe we won’t have the chance even to talk because despite things were a bit off of the rail, relationship was very important for both. So I decided to keep digging and I realized that:

Here is the chart and what I think

http://ibb.co/rFbNLpL

1. Boom!!!! Moon will sextile antiscion of Jupiter.

But, Moon is in detriment and Jupiter in Aquarius in 8th house. She is clearly attached to him, but it’s like he isn’t having a great time either and His significator in 8th house could be he is having issues with possessions, money, sharing resources, is going trought a transformation, loss, death.

1.2 Mars is in twelfth house, I assume this also represent him, so it’s like he is sad or feeling bad for some situation or there was a misunderstanding with something about his family. I think this because Neptune is in his 4th house and making a square to Mars in 12th house. (Sorry, Im learning) and probably makes sense because he is having a lot of problems with his family.

2. I don’t know if Moon and Jupiter are receiving Badly, but in the case of antiscion I should see other signs, for example, the antiscion of Jupiter in Aquarius is Scorpio??

3. Im not sure if it’s a yes or a no.

4. I would like to think that is like a Yes, but the final outcome isn’t like she expected.

Please, someone help me.

Thank you

Last edited: