USA Nov. 2020 Presidential Election, the Democrat Party Contenders

leomoon

PiercetheVale:

I found this also: (our first computer was a TRS80, my husband calls "A Trash 80" :biggrin: We bought it at Radio Shack back in the early 80s I suppose. My first Astrology program I used on it's noisy (with little punch out dots) printer. I still have the big astrology map that came with it hanging on my office wall with thumbtacks! :wink: I guess I'm too attached to some things "emotionally".

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1983 - 1984 Some highlights are:
(1) Eileen Naumann and Ry Redd contact David about offering software to produce interpretations that they have written. David develops the software and this starts Kepler's list of report options.
(2) Kepler begins producing color chart wheels before other companies
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]https://www.astrosoftware.com/History.htm[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]SORRY to have run "off topic" i.e. Joe Biden .....I can always delete however if an irritant . :(
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]

Last edited:

piercethevale

Ref:
That is pretty much what he said. Both the late John Willner (Using progressions he stressed- as well as checking one's Sidereal natal chart along with the tropical), are all Cayce's input.

The Sidereal birth ASC, SUN positions, give insight into the "in between life" or where you came from when you entered once again into this plane.

https://karenchristino.com/tag/ry-r...,Neptune on the descendant and the Midheaven

Mine for example (Tropical Cancer, Sidereal Gemini Rising), I can identify with both signs quite well actually, as I'm extremely emotional, but its seldom seen except by people very close to me (my late mother knew and my husband) but not the children, they seldom noticed. The Gemini (Sidereal position) ASC ruled by Mercury as we know suggests my in-between stage was NOT on a planet Mercury,but on the plane reminiscent of Mercury as we'd think of it astrologically. So I write a LOT which helps me express these emotions when they get too far over the top (like with the death of a daughter) I resorted to writing to handle the pain of it all.

The Tropical positions in the chart give us insight into other lifetimes on the earth in which we are currently struggling to get right.

So using both charts for insight is very important. Another wonderful but now deceased astrologer who helped point the way to what Cayce meant would have been Ry (Ryland Redd). He was the first (and only one I can think of), who went to the A.R.E. had permission from Cayce's son Hugh Lynn (before his death) to have unlimited access to the files. He wanted to understand better the astrology portion of the readings and this was at the very beginning of computer usage. Ry Redd died in 1994, just a few years after Hugh Lynn died.
He put a lot of what he gleaned into a computer and created a kind of "Past life Review" for computer programming.
Example:
https://astrosoftware.com/cayce.htm

Before he died he got together with B.V. Raman, the esteemed Vedic astrologer who helped him a great deal understand the "key" to the readings (not sure if I mentioned it before here, but it has to do with the Sidereal positions I just mentioned for the soul's plane as pushing us here. (Ry learned from Raman, that Cayce was probably talking about what is known in a form of Vedic culture as LOKA (plane of existence with angelic forces as the explanation goes ....its a close parallel
Ry Redd explains in this book (I'd not buy it at this price, as I've seen it for a few dollars now and then at other bookstores on the interest) Its out of print so someone is trying to make themselves rich with overpricing for sure. I have seen it for $10.00 used in the past. My copy is beat up and very poor condition but I found it at a Bookman's used books shop years ago.
https://www.amazon.com/Toward-New-Astrology-Ry-Redd/dp/B000T8IDN4

Point being, LOKA from define: "Raman told Ry Redd, that "Loka" sounds to him like what Cayce was explaining with the Sidereal ASC.

Loka is a Sanskrit concept in Indian religions, that means plane or realm of existence.
Loka - Wikipedia

BTW: PTV: Best of luck to you with your cancer treatment.

I have taken the Cayce approach with 2-3 almonds a day every day now for the past 40 plus years, so I'd be very surprised if I did come down with it or my husband..who I make sure stays on the Almond regiment. He said it contains laitrile in a easily assimilated form and there are only 3 things that has Laitrile occurring naturally in nature. One is the almond the other is the apricot PIT (who can eat a pit?):sick: Cayce said we can avoid cancer cells forming by following this advice. I recall when my husband (Pluto transited over his Sun I think it was), was told he likely had cancer of the prostrate, I was FLOORED to hear that, because of the almonds we religiously consumed. They were mistaken however, and thousands of dollars later, we found it was just a bad infection from an enlarged prostrate.

I recall 4-5 decades ago when the actor Steve McQueen
(you remember him I"m sure) was already in serious trouble with cancer cells so in effect it was too late to reverse I suppose, but he use to travel to Mexico every week (not far from California where he lived) to get Laetrile treatments for his cancer. As I said, it was too late for him. And back then laetrile was not approved in this country as a cancer treatment. It probably still isn't.
I have no idea where he got the idea from back then so long ago. Probably via word of mouth for alternatives.

Best of luck to you and praying for a remission. :smile:

note: I just noticed on my desk I still have the paperback "Edgar CAyce's Astrology for the Soul" by Gammon & Church....so I may be able to check your mentions afterall when I find some time.

Its been years since I've touched these books.....as I've been busy writing instead. :) :)

Yes, I've been eating raw almonds daily for years. I'm dealing with skin cancer, it was diagnosed as benign some time ago but I've neglected having the recommended surgery and it's gotten worse. It's the result of getting too much Sun over the years. At present it seems that the worst that may be the result of my neglect is some degree of disfigurement. I do hope that is all that it amounts to. As I'm 67 years old what's a little bit of disfigurement, anyways?

My room mate was found to have a two and a half long tumor is his lungs last week, however. He was of the belief that He was cancer free. One just never knows

As Cayce said, eating raw almonds will keep one free of most cancers...not all of them.

As long as I have been eating raw almonds I've also been a smoker. I smoke Camel non filter cigarettes and have been since 1974. "Little coffin nails", is what I call them.

My father, whom died of lung cancer, used to say.
"It's not the cough that carries you off. It's the coffin they carry you off in."

As for Steve McQueen, it's a coincidence that you brought Him up. He was a permanent resident at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel when I worked there in the 1970's. I have a few anecdotes about that which I could share but I'd rather not. Let the past be.

Just for the record: I have written many a time about what Cayce said regarding the Sidereal being the only proper system to use regarding Sign placement and that using the Tropical is for reference to the Sabian Symbols.

Meanwhile... it looks like four more years of Trump at the helm.
We could do a lot worse... imho

Thanks for the well wishes.

CapAquaPis

Biden's acceptance speech was well received by all but hard core Trump fans.

Despite Biden leads 20-25 points in most public opinion polls over Trump, the recent campaign rally in Warren MI outside of Detroit had 4-6 attendees! Why? Michigan is in the rust belt where blue-collar workers in automobile plants had supported (the majority of them): Al Gore in 2000, George W Bush in 2004, Hillary Clinton in 2008, Barack Obama in 2012, Donald Trump now and with 2020, they seem to distrust all politics. Many write-ins are "Rand Paul", "Bernie Sanders" and "Elizabeth Warren" who are not running or dropped out of the race already. Any candidate who spoke about defending the automobile and other manufacturing industries in the Midwest states tend to get their vote, and emphasized the working middle class deserve a break: Trump never said that, he did business with China while he accused Joe "Beijing" Biden of collaborating with the Communist party to "ship your job over there" against our interests.

piercethevale

Despite Biden leads 20-25 points in most public opinion polls over Trump, the recent campaign rally in Warren MI outside of Detroit had 4-6 attendees! Why? Michigan is in the rust belt where blue-collar workers in automobile plants had supported (the majority of them): Al Gore in 2000, George W Bush in 2004, Hillary Clinton in 2008, Barack Obama in 2012, Donald Trump now and with 2020, they seem to distrust all politics. Many write-ins are "Rand Paul", "Bernie Sanders" and "Elizabeth Warren" who are not running or dropped out of the race already. Any candidate who spoke about defending the automobile and other manufacturing industries in the Midwest states tend to get their vote, and emphasized the working middle class deserve a break: Trump never said that, he did business with China while he accused Joe "Beijing" Biden of collaborating with the Communist party to "ship your job over there" against our interests.

Biden saw to it that China got one of the largest manufacturers of automotive parts the U.S.A. had, if I recall correctly, his son made a tidy profit off of the deal also.
Look it all up on google, I've got bigger fish to fry this morning than play around with this thread anymore... it'll be four more years of Trump no matter what we say or do here.

leomoon

As seen by Cairo's popular blog (popular with the younger people too); no one is really buying into what trump recently did for his "Public Relations" i.e. PR photos concerning his constant push towards winning a "Nobel Prize" which has remained illusive for this man thus far.

Since more astute Egyptians can see more and hear more on the streets as to how people there view this potus, it often gives us insight we'd not have otherwise.

“The second Arab country to make peace with Israel in 30 days” Trump tweeted proudly on his very active Twitter account referring to the decision of UAE to normalize relations with Israel a couple of weeks earlier.
This is a miscomputation here because once again like in case of UAE, Bahrain and Israel were not in a war and they had unofficial relations with Israel for years.
It is a normalization agreement to have official diplomatic relations between Israel and Bahrain.
As a crooked businessman, Trump and his cronies are trying to re-brand that so-called achievement in order to make it bigger than its true size in a cheap way.
UAE, Emirates and Israel are going to sign the so-called “Abraham accords” on Monday in Washington so Trump and Bibi have their moment to win more votes and supports.
You can see more on the link including trump's original bragging TWEET:

Hours following the announcement of the White House, Tel Aviv and Manama, “#Bahrainis_against_normalization” hashtag in Arabic went top trending for hours and it is still active till now.
Anonymous Bahraini tweeps to self-exiled Bahraini political activists slammed the decision of Bahraini regime to normalize officially the relations with Israel rejecting it.
https://egyptianchronicles.blogspot.com/2020/09/bahrain-normalizes-officially-relations.html#more

It seems (random or conjured subconsciously?) that every time there was a major Election being held (Bush-Gore) or Bush-Kerry) - now Trump-Hillary was the last time I was there in this country for an extended stay - with people from Europe (Scotland, England and the local Egyptians ) were asking us, "what is wrong with America? Why would they choose this man?" and our response was a firm, "he won't get in, the majority will not vote for him". It was embarrassing honestly, to admit my American citizenship during the Bush Jr and trump fiascos. I use to tell my husband who loved to brag about the U.S.A. (he wears cowboy boots only for the past 45 years) -tell them we are from Canada!:w00t::biggrin: to those we didn't know....but that didn't work out. So I'd respond, "well, we live very close to the Mexican border almost in Mexico" which is closer to the truth geographically speaking within a few hundred miles :whistling: Then I'd fill in the time with leather cowboy boot talk because the Mexicans do make a ton of them even for Tony Lama in Texas. Seems silly, but I"m serious. IF Americans only knew their MAGA backfired and the world sees us now as questionable because no matter how many times I try and explain to others (since 2004 with Bush being re-elected and Iraq) about the Electoral College, vs the Popular Vote, they STILL see us as a democracy (we use to be)

Haven't been back since 2016, and honestly don't know if I will IF trump is re-elected, because he is such an embarrassment. I don't embarrass easily for myself, (with a Leo Moon), but for the nation I do! :pinched:
Egyptians actually LOVE Americans, but they don't like our government very much. Can you blame them? :unsure:

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Biden saw to it that China got one of the largest manufacturers of automotive parts the U.S.A. had, if I recall correctly, his son made a tidy profit off of the deal also.
Look it all up on google, I've got bigger fish to fry this morning than play around with this thread anymore... it'll be four more years of Trump no matter what we say or do here.

Nope, Bob Woodward, the reporter who took down Richard Nixon in the 1970s, released 18 audio recording of what Trump said about the COVID-19 pandemic and other issues, and his newly punished book Rage exposes Trump to the majority of Americans into not wanting to re-elect him to a second term.

leomoon

Nope, Bob Woodward, the reporter who took down Richard Nixon in the 1970s, released 18 audio recording of what Trump said about the COVID-19 pandemic and other issues, and his newly punished book Rage exposes Trump to the majority of Americans into not wanting to re-elect him to a second term.

I believe he said in an interview, there actually was a 19th call to him late one night, but after he had concluded his book. It was trump trying to change the outcome Woodward surmised. But it was too late, it was "as it is".

From what I vaguely recall, he said he didn't tape the 19th call as the book interviews were over. :cool:

Here it is on this link: (he wanted him to say something nice about the Stock Market and him) Trying to find some glory somwhere for history sake. But far too late, the historian biographer had enough to report that "trump failed as POTUS"

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/trump-woodward-final-phone-call-book

Last edited:

leomoon

For those who missed the interview with B. Woodward on Sunday, its available online and here via text - He also said he got the title from trump himself, who said to him, "I bring out rage in people".... When asked what trump could have meant, he passed on that saying it was for others more educated (I suppose in psychology) to answer:

There is a link for "Sixty Minutes" Overtime where they talk off the record

check CBS News- 60 Minutes B. Woodward
-

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-bob-woodward-rage-60-minutes-2020-09-13/

Scott Pelley: It might disappoint some of your fans that you reach an editorial conclusion at the end of this book, something that reporters are not supposed to do.
Bob Woodward: Yes. I say the president is the wrong man for the job.
Scott Pelley: But, you're known as the reporter who doesn't put his thumb on the scale. And yet, at the end of this book, you do just that.
Bob Woodward: it's a conclusion based on evidence, overwhelming evidence, that he could not rise to the occasion with the virus and tell the truth. And one of the things that President Trump told me, "In the presidency, there's always dynamite behind the door." "The real dynamite is President Trump. He is the dynamite."
The president's final call came too late. He asked Woodward to include the August peace agreement between Israel and the United Arab Emirates, but "Rage" was already off to the press. Woodward took the opportunity to level with the president.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-bob-woodward-rage-60-minutes-2020-09-13/

piercethevale

Well, "if you don't have a dream, how can you have a dream come true?"
Dorothy; "Wizard of Oz"

Dream on, I hope that your dream comes true...

david starling

Well, "if you don't have a dream, how can you have a dream come true?"
Dorothy; "Wizard of Oz"

Dream on, I hope that your dream comes true...

Glad you're back ptv! What's your rationale for predicting a certain outcome for this Election? I might have missed it, but I'm hoping you'll restate it, if that's the case.

piercethevale

For those who missed the interview with B. Woodward on Sunday, its available online and here via text - He also said he got the title from trump himself, who said to him, "I bring out rage in people".... When asked what trump could have meant, he passed on that saying it was for others more educated (I suppose in psychology) to answer:

There is a link for "Sixty Minutes" Overtime where they talk off the record

check CBS News- 60 Minutes B. Woodward
-

iF WE SURVIVE AS A NATION TO 2024 AND DON'T ELECT SOMEONE THAT CAN STRAIGHTEN OUT THE MESS THE NATION IS IN...THIS UNION WILL NOT ENDURE.

BTW, leomoon, I hear Ecudor is real nice. Year round temp of 72*f, relatively inexpensive to live, no extradition agreement with the U.S.A. [for anyone "on the run"]

I've got my eye on it, and in my mind I'm already half way there.:wink:

Scott Pelley: It might disappoint some of your fans that you reach an editorial conclusion at the end of this book, something that reporters are not supposed to do.
Bob Woodward: Yes. I say the president is the wrong man for the job.
Scott Pelley: But, you're known as the reporter who doesn't put his thumb on the scale. And yet, at the end of this book, you do just that.
Bob Woodward: it's a conclusion based on evidence, overwhelming evidence, that he could not rise to the occasion with the virus and tell the truth. And one of the things that President Trump told me, "In the presidency, there's always dynamite behind the door." "The real dynamite is President Trump. He is the dynamite."
The president's final call came too late. He asked Woodward to include the August peace agreement between Israel and the United Arab Emirates, but "Rage" was already off to the press. Woodward took the opportunity to level with the president.

Are you sure Trump didn't say "outrage" and not "out rage"? There is a huge difference.

The QAnon group will likely believe He said the former... He's sly like that... It's what I've been telling people. He may be far from the most desirable person we could have at the helm but at least He's not part of that N.W.O. cabal.

I thank God, everyday, that Hilary didn't win and now pray to God that someone cones forth worthy of the office.

Biden frightens me. He's a hack politician that will do and say as the party leaders instruct him to. If He is elected and unable to finish the term Kamala at the helm will divide this country, and irreparably, I believe.

It surely must be an embarrassment to admit being a Yank in foreign countries nowadays. The whole world can see through the hoax that 9/11 was, Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld should be tried for conspiracy, violation of their oath to uphold the Constitution, and for war crimes.

The last Democrat I voted for, Clinton second term, left me ashamed that I was so easily hoodwinked into believing He truly cared for the American people.

They are all to be considered predators imho.

Bernie got cheated out of the nomination again this time around.
C H E A T E D

piercethevale

I hear Ecuador is nice... year round temps of 72* f.
Relatively inexpensive to live there and no extradition agreement with the U.S.A. [an fyi, for those on the "run"]

In my mind I now dream of living there...and am already half way there.

david starling

Trump brings out adoration from some, and revulsion from others. He's the Great Divider! Not a good quality for creating "a more perfect Union" , OR to "Establish domestic Tranquility".

But, why are you so certain about this Election? And, does your prediction include both the Electoral AND the Popular votes?

david starling

The Electoral and Popular votes SHOULD agree, as they had all the way from 1892 through 2012. That's because of the addition of 12 less-populated States to the Union, which occurred AFTER the last time, in 1888, when they gave different results.

In 2000, they DID match, and Gore was cheated out of the Presidency by dirty tricks in Florida's vote-count, which deliberately delayed the final tally giving him BOTH the national Electoral AND Popular Vote victories. The Republican-dominated Supreme Court APPOINTED the LOSER of both, Bush Jr.

In 2016, the well documented, illegal, foreign interference accounts for the reason Trump could lose the Popular-vote by such a wide margin, and still become POTUS--that wasn't the fault of the Electoral College system.

So, the Electoral College-vote and the national Popular-vote should DEFINITELY agree in 2020. And, I see NO WAY Trump can possibly win the Popular-vote. Even the Trump-supporting Rasmussen and Fox News polls show him losing that, albeit by a smaller margin than what's being predicted by the other MSM polls.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

I hear Ecuador is nice... year round temps of 72* f.
Relatively inexpensive to live there and no extradition agreement with the U.S.A. [an fyi, for those on the "run"]

In my mind I now dream of living there...and am already half way there.

A great place to go into exile, huh? Equatorial highland climates with high solar UV rays close to beaches. And study up on your Spanish after you move there.

leomoon

I thought Woodward said that Trump told him he causes RAGE in people.

Woodward also said, thats not a statement he'd want to try and explain as he didn't feel he had the necessary background for a psychiatric underpinning to say.

Bottom line, the title of the book is RAGE and he said he got the idea from talking to trump.

Ref:
Are you sure Trump didn't say "outrage" and not "out rage"? There is a huge difference.

Ref:
It surely must be an embarrassment to admit being a Yank in foreign countries nowadays. The whole world can see through the hoax that 9/11 was, Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld should be tried for conspiracy, violation of their oath to uphold the Constitution, and for war crimes.

The last Democrat I voted for, Clinton second term, left me ashamed that I was so easily hoodwinked into believing He truly cared for the American people.

They are all to be considered predators imho.

Bernie got cheated out of the nomination again this time around.
C H E A T E D

I recall my very first trip overseas and we chose Egypt. (my choice actually) - I spent the entire 5-7,000 miles (last leg of the journey from NYC to Cairo) apologizing for G.W.Bush. Sitting coach seat with a young Egyptian college student who had dual citizenship (US & Egypt) he was going on vacation to Alexandria and of course was quite into politics being in an American college. I had voted for him in 2000 buying into the "he's a good Quaker boy" ****, and then I saw him on my own TV let Bin Laden escape with a 48 hr. ceasefire against everything holy to those holding the fort (both Afghan militia and American soldiers) It was disgusting imo - "The Battle of Tora Bora". I yelled out (from my couch position) to my husband, "We've been HAD".

Prior to Bush in 2000 I had voted for Clinton twice. He was good for the economy at that time, and seemingly not a war monger which is my preference. Yet the Monica thing turned me off completely! In the Oval Office!! Looking back it seems so trivial compared to NOW. i.e. Russians in the Oval Office, first weeks of the new administration!

So yes, I AM ashamed (or was) to admit being an American ever since 2001 Dec. (Tora Bora) -

We use to belong to CCF (Christian Children Fund) and I became very close to a Moslem family in Senegal Africa when the child was young. We communicated and sent aid/help for 10 years until he grew up so I knew his whole family. Once in Morocco, I told him where we had been (when Madeline McCann was kidnapped right across the strait) in Portugal. In Senegal he responded, "can't you come visit us then?"....:crying: Not realizing the great distances, etc plus being on a tour and only a weekend there.

His family once wrote about an upcoming Election when I mentioned a black man running for the POTUS for the very first time, and HRC was still in the picture then. I said I'd be satisfied with either one at that time. So what year was that? I think by then it was 2008. (Madeline was kidnapped in 2007)...during the primaries. I recall I dreamt his mother was upset with Americans didn't like their govt....and it made me feel bad so I tried to give them more info about our system of government, (not the MAJORITY) vote when Bush won for example. That's very hard for outsiders to understand when they think we are strictly a Democracy which means numbers of votes one per voter.

Most of these people I mentioned actually feel sorry for Americans because of our system of govt. Not that their's is any better BUT we do lead the world in supplying & harvesting needless wars.

You get a totally different perspective of the world and how small it REALLY is once you travel outside of one's "safe place" like our country. I'd almost believe that the trumps never traveled anyplace as there is no expansion of thought with that family except for money. :sleeping:

I agree with you about Bernie 1,000%. But I suppose this country is simply not evolved enough in their consciousness is how I explain it to myself.
Someday, they will be when we are gone and sharing will not be a curse, but a virtue again.

Last edited:

leomoon

Since this is a 20 year interval, that means the Curse of Tippecanoe may once again be evoked:

William Henry Harrison, nicknamed Old Tippecanoe, died just a month after taking office in 1841.

The Curse of Tippecanoe (also known as Tecumseh's Curse or the 20 Year Presidential Curse) is the supposed pattern of deaths in office of presidents of the United States elected or re-elected in years that are evenly divisible by 20

WHO DIED IN OFFICE?

from 1840 to 1960. Because of the timing of presidential elections, these are also those taking place in years ending with 0. The presidents fitting this description were William Henry Harrison (elected in 1840), Abraham Lincoln (1860), James Garfield (1880), WIlliam McKinley (1900), Warren Harding (1920), Franklin Roosevelt (1940) and John F. Kennedy (1960).

WHICH 20 YR. INTERVAL PRESIDENT MANAGED TO ESCAPE THE CURSE?

Ronald Reagan (1980) was seriously wounded by gunshot, but survived more than 15 years after his second term. George W. Bush (2000) survived his terms in office, despite an assassination attempt. Thomas Jefferson (1800) and James Monroe (1820) preceded the supposed curse, and outlived their presidencies by 17 and 6 years, respectively.

Then in 1963, the fate (or curse) seems to have run it's course:

Since 1963, no president has died in office, even when elected on twenty-year marks.
The election of Ronald Reagan in 1980 was not followed by his death in office, despite him being seriously wounded in an assassination attempt within months of his 1981 inauguration.[9] Days after Reagan survived the shooting, columnist Jack Anderson wrote "Reagan and the Eerie Zero Factor" and noted that the 40th president had either disproved the superstition, or had nine lives. Reagan, the oldest man to be elected president at that time, also survived treatment for colon cancer while in office. First Lady Nancy Reagan was reported to have hired psychics and astrologers to try to protect her husband from the effects of the curse. However, the Reagans' son Ron revealed in his memoir that President Reagan began showing symptoms of Alzheimer's as early as three years into his first term as president. Reagan left office on January 20, 1989, and ultimately died of pneumonia complicated by Alzheimer's disease on June 5, 2004, at the age of 93.

The president elected in 2000, George W. Bush, also survived two terms in office, which included a 2005 assassination attempt by Vladimir Arutyunian in which a live grenade was thrown at Bush and Georgian president Mikhail Saakashvili, but failed to explode.[16] He completed his final term in office on January 20, 2009.

NOTE: I didn't recall the assassination attempt of G.W.Bush, but recall the shoes being thrown at him in Iraq at a political meeting. :pouty: Soles of shoes are considered to be an insult in the Middle East, so to have shoes thrown at you, well.....:sad: not the same as a gun or knife.