What career would suit me based on my chart?

frescas

I tend to look where the rulers are of the sixth (daily tasks, work) and the tenth (carreer) houses. Works for me!

So your chart shows us that your moon is the ruler of the sixth house.. it's in the 8th house (ruling other people's money) and it's in Libra.. which also signifies worth/ money.
'
The ruler of your tenth house is jupiter, and it's right on the cusp of the midheaven. That might mean you'd be engaged in publicity work (branding, images etc)..

These two things combined could mean a lot. But as you said, you're interested in marketing (which has to do with branding and images, 10th house stuff). I'd think you'd find a job in public relations or communication services for a bank (other people's money, 8th house things) or an other business that has to do with 8th house activities (sex? nah..)
Psychology would be good too, it's an 8th house activity (which holds the ruler of your 6th house).. but it wouldn't engage the public side of your chart that is shown by jupiter on the 10th house.. so it would be a less likely outcome, I think.

I guess this isn't really relevant, but the ruler of your sixth house is conjunct mercury and in harsh relation to neptune (deception).. when mercury has a lot of difficult aspects it tends to show deception/ lies. So this would mean that at work, you would have difficulties with people lying to you or you lying to them about money that would not be yours (?). Just watch out for that :)

Last edited:

icequeen

A career in higher education or travel or foreign languages philosophy or culture is strongly prescribed. Your sun is also sitting in 7th so you need to find work where you're encouraged to form one on one relationships. Something like life coach would work for you. Or like a one on one tutor, or a foreign ambassador - advisor to the president