Is this the start of a relationship?

Victoria

Hi! Thanks so much for having a look :)

I have met a guy that i really quite like.
He's sharp, honest and he looks and behaves in a way that I think I could end up really really liking him, falling for him and whats more.
The intensity and sexual tension between us is very high, and has been from the start.

He is a man who is very physical in his expression of love,
and I am a woman who is very communicative in mine,
so there is some struggle for me to strike a balance between what this is, and could possibly become.

In this chart, the asc is only 2 degrees into scorpio, which signify the sexual tension. I don't know if 2 dg is too early for interpretation of the chart or not, though.

My ruling planet, Mars, is in the 7th house, in taurus.
Moving from descendant, but towards his ruling planet, venus
- also in the 7th house, but at a far too wide angle to make a conjunction.
Venus & mars are afflicted by bad aspect from saturn, in the 1st house.
What could that mean?

Neptune is also in aspect to my ruling planet, which even though its in a good aspect, to me, still means I can be a bit too dreamy in how this relationship is compared to reality. Pluto is in good aspect to his ruler, pluto being the cosignificator of scorpio, but I dont know if that will count in horary astrology.

To me this looks like a negative chart, seeming as if I am the one with the feelings, but the NN in his 7th, my first throws me. I dont know if you can count that into horary though.

Would very much appreciate your help on this, as this is a very nice person, and I would love to hear what the stars say about our issues and strong sides!

Thank you so much :)
xxxx

Attachments

• minenewrelation.jpg
    minenewrelation.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 22

Harold

The ascendant is early, as you say, and generally (in a well founded question) this is a sign that it is too early to say how the matter will turn out.

The two primary significators, Mars and Venus, are angular in the 7th house, giving the question some radicality as the question is a 7th house matter. But they are combust and separated by the Sun. Too, Saturn, the great malific, is in the ascendant and is in opposition to the two significators. And - to put the final dampener on things - the Moon is currently Void of Course in a traditional sense, until it comes into opposition to Jupiter. A Void of Course Moon indicates a general lack of activity in the matter. (Though the Moon in Sagittarius is said to perform somewhat as it is ruled by a benefic.)

Then, the Moon is in a tight square to Neptune, showing a certain fogginess or lack of comprehension about the matter in question...? Perhaps there are things about him you don't know yet, but which will decide the matter of a future relationship one way or another once you do know.

Sit back, make no commitments, and await events.

Harold

aquarius7000

Hi,

You = Mars, via 1st house rulership
He = Venus, via 7th house rulership

Mars (you) is just too weak, in its sign of debility and combust. It is in the 7th house, which is the house of this other person (=quesited). This shows that you are seeking him. Venus (he) is in its own sign (Tau), which greatly strengthens it via dignity, and also its own house. Astrologically translated, this person is most interested in himself and his own affairs. Whilst Venus (he) is almost out of its orb of combustion and is rapidly moving away, which reduces its weakness; Mars (you) are moving towards combustion, which weakens you even more. The Sun separates Venus and Mars = you and him, so there is going to most likely be an object/person from his side that could cause a big hindrance.
The Moon is doing almost nothing to help. May I ask, is this person overseas, or away from where you live, or a foreigner? I would highly recommend for you to be as relaxed as you can about this whole issue and just react if he approaches you, and not initiate any contact yourself. Also, don't lose your heart to him. Just enjoy his company for now. The chart is too weak for a relationship. Sorry.

Btw, great try at interpreting the chart. You seem to have the aptitude for Astrology.

:)AQ7

Victoria

Hi, thank you both so much for your replies.

I agree that it might be a bit early to ask this question, but we have been moving very fast. Planning dates, going to concerts, i've met his bestfriends, spent his birthday together, and spent atleast one night a week together since we met, about 3 weeks ago.

He does live in the same city as me, AQ7, but we do come from very different backgrounds. He lived in the upperclass suburbs all his life, and is quite posh, whereas I've lived and travelled everywhere, and I am more bohemian.
I think thats one of my main issues with us.
For him, I think he's scared of my openness about my depression (allthough I am in a VERY good place at the moment), and the uncertainty i have in my life, which he has never had.
Also, we met online, which could be related to what you say.

than you :)
xxx