thoughts on this complex stelium with the combustion of all the benefic planets?

Dharke79

I have all of my benefic planets combusted in Leo in the 11th house (whole sign) or 10th house (modern astrology).

I feel like everything good in my life is temporary. The better it is the faster it goes down in flames. Everything good in my life ends up as a source of pain.

Whether it be:
jobs, frequently fired because of people who didn’t like me not because of how I did the job.
Relationships last several years but have been very toxic, and none of my exes have allowed me to keep my belongings, so I have had to start over several times.
Friends use me and then are never around when I need something.
Financially I’m either doing well or really badly. I’ve even been homeless.
Family has abandoned me because they don’t like how I live my life.

I’m great at making enemies, although I really don’t understand why. And it is these enemies that are often the source of trouble in all the positive areas of my life.

Is this due to all the combustion?
August 3 1979 11:45 am Salem, OR USA

https://ibb.co/1QBrTS0 whole sign houses (my preference)

https://ibb.co/S6b3sCn Modern houses

Last edited by a moderator:

IleneK

Premium Member
I somehow doubt all of these kinds experiences are a reflection of combusted planets. First, this is not typical combustion: all those planets are in Leo and so are in very favorable reception with the Sun. Combustion in any other sign would not afford that like of comfort to the combusted planets. So combustion may have something to do with it, but I expect there are other energies reflecting the course of your life.
I think Saturn in Virgo in the 12th may have a hand in the challenges you face. Saturn joys in the 12th and is extremely critical in Virgo. Your job/work matters are ruled by Moon which applies to a very close challenging square with Saturn. This same Saturn also rules the affairs of your parents and also your home life.
Saturn's job is to teach us hard life lessons, point us toward making a firm foundation and establishing proper boundaries. And more. I wonder what hard life lessons you may be learning which are directly related to Saturn: work, home life, parents. In a sense, until you get the lesson you are compelled to relive the circumstances. So maybe this is a time to reflect, take stock, see how you are living your life and how you may shape it to work better for you in this world.

I am truly wishing you the best.